Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3566 3567 [3568] 3569 3570 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9469598 times)

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #53505 on: October 06, 2012, 01:10:13 am »

Is there anywhere that 22 (pretty much 23) isn't legal?
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53506 on: October 06, 2012, 01:11:13 am »

Nope. So, we'd make for some very...amorous conversation? Heh.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53507 on: October 06, 2012, 01:11:49 am »

It did say 'color=transparent' when I quoted it. For some reason, it just shows up as the default colour for me. Weird.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #53508 on: October 06, 2012, 01:12:24 am »

I'd probaby go along with it right up until getting naked xD No wait, I might even go that far xD

Lol. Kedly is Het, correct?

As far as that goes, most of my male friends are from around here and... Somewhat intolerant. It distresses me that so many around here are so racist/sexist/bigoted. There's a lot of the 'niggers and black people are different' types around here. I kinda agree with the philosophy behind it, but I prefer to say, 'there's shitty people and good people and good people say 'shitty people' instead of the n word.'
And my LF would most likely not appreciate... Any hormonal responses I may have to the nearness of a female body.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53509 on: October 06, 2012, 01:12:42 am »

So today I did this thing where my friend invited this guy over and talk with the two of us about setting up a tabletop RPG that we were supposed to get going at some point, he's apparently an experienced DM and was supposed to give us advice, and for god knows what reason, they decided to meet at Wendy's. Despite arriving at pretty much exactly the time everyone was supposed to be there I wound up waiting in a crowded Wendy's for a good half an hour before either of them showed up while people stared at me a lot (I've noticed people tend to stare at me a lot when I'm out in public, I'm not sure if it's an inordinately large amount, but it seems that way to me)... I was really uncomfortable with this and wanted to just go home. Then everything was finally together and they all started talking about it all and I just felt horribly awkward with everything.

Allegedly I'm supposed to be the brains behind the world we're building, but I honestly haven't a frigging clue what I'm doing. They also talked a lot about stuff like what character classes and races to have, and I just didn't really give a crap about any of that stuff, I don't mind if there's paladins or shadow paladins or whatever, I'll work with whatever's thrown at me. And I basically just wound up leaving without contributing much, and then later on she asked me to try making a basic, crude, map. But I'm having trouble even doing that. I know the general shape I want everything to be in, but I'm shit at putting it all together. I also can't draw worth a damn, I tried pulling up some random tool I picked up which seemed alright, but I can't seem to get anything halfway nice out of that either...

I feel like a pretty horrible failure right now.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53510 on: October 06, 2012, 01:14:42 am »

Aw. You guiz are no fun. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53511 on: October 06, 2012, 01:15:46 am »

@Pnx: I often feel like people are staring at me, too. But I've noticed that I seem to get that feeling when I'm in a less-than-happy mood, so I guess it's probably just me getting stressed, anxious and imagining things.
Booze is Life for Yoink

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53512 on: October 06, 2012, 01:15:55 am »

You guys get a room and let me join in. :P

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53513 on: October 06, 2012, 01:16:07 am »

Yeah I'm straight, but I wish I was bi xD. I love being an idiot though and I'm highly competitive so I go pretty far when in a perviness competition. My friends USUALLY back out though when I get to rubbing their inner thigh. So I havent had to really test how far I'd go to win xD
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53514 on: October 06, 2012, 01:17:01 am »

You guys get a room and let me join in. :P
Good gravy. Kael in my bunk? I think my brain would melt. Mostly from the fire, but the overwhelming sexy, too.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53515 on: October 06, 2012, 01:17:09 am »

@Pnx: I often feel like people are staring at me, too. But I've noticed that I seem to get that feeling when I'm in a less-than-happy mood, so I guess it's probably just me getting stressed, anxious and imagining things.
It probably doesn't help in my case that I'm very goofy looking...

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #53516 on: October 06, 2012, 01:19:08 am »

So today I did this thing where my friend invited this guy over and talk with the two of us about setting up a tabletop RPG that we were supposed to get going at some point, he's apparently an experienced DM and was supposed to give us advice, and for god knows what reason, they decided to meet at Wendy's. Despite arriving at pretty much exactly the time everyone was supposed to be there I wound up waiting in a crowded Wendy's for a good half an hour before either of them showed up while people stared at me a lot (I've noticed people tend to stare at me a lot when I'm out in public, I'm not sure if it's an inordinately large amount, but it seems that way to me)... I was really uncomfortable with this and wanted to just go home. Then everything was finally together and they all started talking about it all and I just felt horribly awkward with everything.

Allegedly I'm supposed to be the brains behind the world we're building, but I honestly haven't a frigging clue what I'm doing. They also talked a lot about stuff like what character classes and races to have, and I just didn't really give a crap about any of that stuff, I don't mind if there's paladins or shadow paladins or whatever, I'll work with whatever's thrown at me. And I basically just wound up leaving without contributing much, and then later on she asked me to try making a basic, crude, map. But I'm having trouble even doing that. I know the general shape I want everything to be in, but I'm shit at putting it all together. I also can't draw worth a damn, I tried pulling up some random tool I picked up which seemed alright, but I can't seem to get anything halfway nice out of that either...

I feel like a pretty horrible failure right now.

Don't burn yourself out. Just be patient. Set it aside for a little while, take a nap or something, then go back to it. You're probably just overwhelmed right now. Or ask someone for help. Most of all, don't discourage yourself.

Yeah I'm straight, but I wish I was bi xD. I love being an idiot though and I'm highly competitive so I go pretty far when in a perviness competition. My friends USUALLY back out though when I get to rubbing their inner thigh. So I havent had to really test how far I'd go to win xD

Ah. Someone on here told me that sexuality is more of a sliding scale than a set list of categories. So you may be a little closer to bi than full hetero than you might think. Unfortunately for MZ and Kai, I'm only like one step away from full complete 100% hetero. I'll make flirty comments and all that jazz, but physical contact with other male humans isn't very pleasant for me.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53517 on: October 06, 2012, 01:19:49 am »

:o You sound like someone I used to know, hehe. He'd joke around with stroking people's hair/knees/chests whenever they were distracted. It was pretty creepy, but also amusing at the same time.
Especially chuckle-worthy was the fact that one of his victims actually turned out to be gay, later on. :P

It probably doesn't help in my case that I'm very goofy looking...

I look kinda weird, myself. But still, I think it's generally in the imagination. Don't sweat it. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53518 on: October 06, 2012, 01:21:23 am »

Heh yeah, my brother has hit on gay guys before because he's the same way. Later ended up having to tell them he was straight and just trying to be an idiot xD And Pnx *hugs* because I dont know what to say D=

edit: Also Hans I can have an emotional attachments to other guys. I just don't find any of the male on male sex acts pleasing in any way. So when I say I'm stright, I mean in a purely sexual way.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:23:56 am by Kedly »

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53519 on: October 06, 2012, 01:23:40 am »

Ah. Someone on here told me that sexuality is more of a sliding scale than a set list of categories. So you may be a little closer to bi than full hetero than you might think. Unfortunately for MZ and Kai, I'm only like one step away from full complete 100% hetero. I'll make flirty comments and all that jazz, but physical contact with other male humans isn't very pleasant for me.
Kinsey scale.

I'm almost entirely straight, but I have made out with a gay guy before on a dare and to mess with some girlfriends' heads.

@MaximumZero:
Thanks for the compliment. Living in SF I was always told I should be a male stripper. Damn my morals.  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 3566 3567 [3568] 3569 3570 ... 8167