Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3559 3560 [3561] 3562 3563 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9466525 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #53400 on: October 04, 2012, 10:09:13 pm »

I skipped lunch today because I had a big breakfast. The problem is that when I came home from school I had forgotten that I had done so. As a result around 5:00 PM I started feeling dizzy and attributed it to a lack of sleep. I then futiley attempted to take a nap ( I have difficulties falling asleep under most circumstances) before going downstairs to set the table. At which point I remmebered about lunch and went and ate dinner as fast as possible. And because of this mess I lost 2 whole hours I could have spent writing my AP US History paper!  >:(
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 10:42:02 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53401 on: October 04, 2012, 10:36:59 pm »

I skipped lung today because I had a big breakfast. The problem is that when I came home from school I had forgotten that I had done so. As a result around 5:00 PM I started feeling dizzy and attributed it to a lack of sleep. I then futiley attempted to take a nap ( I have difficulties falling asleep under most circumstances) before going downstairs to set the table. At which point I remmebered about lunch and went and ate dinner as fast as possible. And because of this mess I lost 2 whole hours I could have spent writing my AP US History paper!  >:(

I hate it when I skip lung too.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #53402 on: October 04, 2012, 10:41:39 pm »

cough cough

*falls over and suffocates*

Well that was embarassing
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53403 on: October 04, 2012, 10:43:46 pm »

I skipped lung today because I had a big breakfast. The problem is that when I came home from school I had forgotten that I had done so. As a result around 5:00 PM I started feeling dizzy and attributed it to a lack of sleep. I then futiley attempted to take a nap ( I have difficulties falling asleep under most circumstances) before going downstairs to set the table. At which point I remmebered about lunch and went and ate dinner as fast as possible. And because of this mess I lost 2 whole hours I could have spent writing my AP US History paper!  >:(

I hate it when I skip lung too.
Lung is nasty. I don't blame you for skipping it.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #53404 on: October 04, 2012, 11:07:35 pm »

Dammit all this relationship stuff reminds me of how lonely I am.

Lonely five!
*High fives Vorthon*

Also, today, a hot chick came into the store. And hit on me. 'But wait, you say,' Because you're insufferably rude, interrupting me like that, 'Why is that in the sad thread?'
Because. She didn't just hit on me. She was eye****ing the shit out of me. Wouldn't stop smiling. I smiled back, and she was like, "Oh..." And came over, and said, "Hey... Where's the, uh... Cheese at?" She obviously made that up, just to talk to me. I'm grinning like a fool, and I tell her where it is. She keeps hitting on me as she walks away.

Sounds good, right? Then, I talk to my LF, and apparently this girl hit on HER too. Hm. Strange. I wonder. I go ask the other bagger, and he's like, 'Yeah, she hit on me too.'
Sigh. Slutty girl. :/ It makes me sad that she's like that, when she has so much more worth than just that, and I don't even know the girl.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53405 on: October 04, 2012, 11:08:53 pm »

Maybe she just likes people.

Hell I hit on half this forum.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53406 on: October 04, 2012, 11:11:13 pm »

Let's hope so. I didn't get that vibe. We'll leave it at that. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #53407 on: October 04, 2012, 11:11:58 pm »

*sigh* Nymphomaniacs, what can ya do?

There is a diffrence between a friendly flirt and undressing someone with your eyes. And frankly I find the latter disgusting. And the former but that's my own personal quirk

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #53408 on: October 04, 2012, 11:12:56 pm »

Are you afraid of something? :|

Let's see... Rejection, being ostracized, making a complete and utter fool of myself. Among other things.
You can't win or lose if you refuse to play. And at least in losing you may gain experience.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53409 on: October 04, 2012, 11:17:05 pm »

There is a diffrence between a friendly flirt and undressing someone with your eyes. And frankly I find the latter disgusting. And the former but that's my own personal quirk

Yeah. I don't mind flirting, even rather explicit flirting, to a point, but I don't roll like that. I'm not up for the 'undressing with your eyes' or one night stands, or anything of that... Ilk. I'm the kind of person that wants such things to mean something other than, "I'm bored!"
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53410 on: October 04, 2012, 11:19:49 pm »

Let's hope so. I didn't get that vibe. We'll leave it at that. :P
Well okay. It's just nothing you said gave me a remotely bad impression of her. If she likes to bone lots of people, more power to her. My only concern would be STD risk.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53411 on: October 04, 2012, 11:21:52 pm »

Lol, I got the impression she would have jumped my bones in the middle of public. That's not cool to me. I'm pretty strange about such things though, from what I've gathered. :P Let's not continue discussing it so we don't anger anyone with NSFW content.
Or if you prefer, PM me about it.
He's fucking with us.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #53412 on: October 04, 2012, 11:24:03 pm »

You should have bagged her groceries. But seriously I don't see why this would make you sad.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53413 on: October 04, 2012, 11:25:35 pm »

I am now sad because Hans dislikes sluts, and by proxy, me.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #53414 on: October 04, 2012, 11:26:21 pm »

I wish I was a slut   ::)
Pages: 1 ... 3559 3560 [3561] 3562 3563 ... 8167