Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3530 3531 [3532] 3533 3534 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9466592 times)

ashes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #52965 on: September 28, 2012, 10:51:23 pm »

:) Thank you, but I am not really new here... >.< I forgot my password.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 02:51:06 am by ashes »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52966 on: September 28, 2012, 10:52:16 pm »

Ahhhh :(
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

werozzi

• Bay Watcher
  • L'uomo Macchina
    • View Profile
« Reply #52967 on: September 28, 2012, 11:06:55 pm »

Watching how an unsurprising turn of events has led you into a hateful, social-secluded person is not Ok, now then, some months after that, witnessing how you're about to lose those for whom you still care, and most likely by your cause, is SAD.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52968 on: September 28, 2012, 11:08:54 pm »

Watching how an unsurprising turn of events has led you into a hateful, social-secluded person is not Ok, now then, some months after that, witnessing how you're about to lose those for whom you still care, and most likely by your cause, is SAD.

You just summarized my life, bro.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52969 on: September 28, 2012, 11:15:22 pm »

And mine. :-\
You have my sympathies etc.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #52970 on: September 28, 2012, 11:32:46 pm »

Huh, can most antisocial people cite an event or series of events that led to them being so? I've just sort of always been shy.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #52971 on: September 28, 2012, 11:36:25 pm »

Huh, can most antisocial people cite an event or series of events that led to them being so? I've just sort of always been shy.

There is a diffrence between "shy" and "will be considered sane and well adjusted when the DSM-IV is phased out".

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52972 on: September 28, 2012, 11:39:33 pm »

Well, I was shy as a kid, but then being sheltered by family and transferred between schools etc certainly contributed to it. I never really got a chance to learn how to be sociable. Then in highschool I became kinda badly overweight and that sure as hell didn't help. :-\ And now I'm okay at chatting to people etc, but I have no-one to socialize with anyway. Oh well.

(Also I think it's actually antisociable/unsociable. Antisocial more-or-less means 'partaking in criminal/violent behaviour', apparently. :P)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #52973 on: September 28, 2012, 11:47:17 pm »

Well, I was shy as a kid, but then being sheltered by family and transferred between schools etc certainly contributed to it. I never really got a chance to learn how to be sociable. Then in highschool I became kinda badly overweight and that sure as hell didn't help. :-\ And now I'm okay at chatting to people etc, but I have no-one to socialize with anyway. Oh well.

(Also I think it's actually antisociable/unsociable. Antisocial more-or-less means 'partaking in criminal/violent behaviour', apparently. :P)

Well, Antisocial Personality Disorder is Psychopathy. Schizoid personality disorder, Also know as "Gives no fucks, literally or figuratively", Seems more on track. Symptoms include Introversion, Asexuality, and being a Misanthrope, and you know, actually enjoying your privacy.

Dr. Wik E. Pedia states that: ""One reason schizoid people are pathologized is because they are comparatively rare. People in majorities tend to assume that their own psychology is normative and to equate difference with inferiority."[3]"
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 11:54:58 pm by Wrex »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #52974 on: September 28, 2012, 11:52:18 pm »

There is a diffrence between "shy" and "will be considered sane and well adjusted when the DSM-IV is phased out".

This. You wouldn't know it to speak to me, but I'm extremely shy when meeting new people. I just hide it really well nowadays. I've probably got a whole host of little disorders, plus the whole drug addict thing.

Anyways. I'm just sad today. Can't shake it off this time, usually manage to, but its kinda permeating today. I just wanna sleep for a week, but I can't even sleep for a full night's sleep without something to do or someplace to go. I want to text my friend, but she's getting drunk and laid, which won't exactly help my mood to hear about. My other friend is getting stoned and laid, so that's also not going to help, as he's the type to talk about himself all the time.

I'm kinda feeling Wrex's position on the whole 'asexual' thing. I wish I was asexual. Literally more than anything else right now, I wish I didn't have to deal with that whole can of worms.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52975 on: September 28, 2012, 11:52:57 pm »

I don't get why people wish that they were asexual. I just wish I were getting laid.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52976 on: September 28, 2012, 11:56:57 pm »

I don't get why people wish that they were asexual. I just wish I were getting laid.

Lol, that's part of it. I wish I was getting laid, but the whole 'getting laid' thing causes me... Vast amounts of stress. I'm a little shy, so attracting a girl is a bit of an issue at times. Then there is the whole 'I'm good in bed and apparently the girls I pick are not' thing. Then, if I'm actually getting laid and enjoying it, there's always some sort of extenuating circumstances, like they want it to be a secret, or something similar. Obviously I'm doing something wrong.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #52977 on: September 28, 2012, 11:57:43 pm »

Well Hans, let's talk. And in a few weeks when I'm down, and you are high up, we can reverse roles :P

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52978 on: September 28, 2012, 11:58:39 pm »

Lol, deal. I kinda want to go outside, wander into the depths of the woods, and fucking scream my head off for awhile, but then I'd just have a sore throat.
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52979 on: September 29, 2012, 12:00:41 am »

See, this is why I don't look at this thread often. I come in here and see the people being sad about not being very sociable and not getting laid and now I'm much sadder than a few minutes ago because its relevant :(
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 3530 3531 [3532] 3533 3534 ... 8167