Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3528 3529 [3530] 3531 3532 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9465870 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #52935 on: September 28, 2012, 12:14:41 am »

That's not quite being honest :P

And likely she's just teasing you.

Indeed not. :/

And this is more likely. I get that a lot. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52936 on: September 28, 2012, 12:19:00 am »

Lol, this is kind of what I did. I told her I had to walk away for a minute, I just didn't say why.
"Hey, hold on a minute, I have to take care of something."
"Take care of something?"
"Yes. I'm having technical difficulties."
"WTF, what are you talking about?"
"In my pants."

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52937 on: September 28, 2012, 12:20:16 am »

Lol, this is kind of what I did. I told her I had to walk away for a minute, I just didn't say why.
"Hey, hold on a minute, I have to take care of something."
"Take care of something?"
"Yes. I'm having technical difficulties."
"WTF, what are you talking about?"
"In my pants."

Lol, yes. This is what I shall say if there is a next time.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52938 on: September 28, 2012, 07:42:50 pm »

So I'm supposed to be signed up and enrolled in college in a few weeks... I've got to take a placement test first, which... looks like it might be pretty easy. But I'm feeling really nervous and awkward about the entire thing, and I keep freaking out... I'm not sure I'm up to all of this.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52939 on: September 28, 2012, 09:53:37 pm »

Ugh. So I'm fully in the depressive now. And then I get home and my mom's all wasted and just stressing me out. :/ Making me sad with her facebook updates and shit.

I'm tired.
He's fucking with us.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52940 on: September 28, 2012, 09:55:33 pm »

Ugh. So I'm fully in the depressive now. And then I get home and my mom's all wasted and just stressing me out. :/ Making me sad with her facebook updates and shit.

I'm tired.

Would pointless random crap in the chatroom cheer you up? Or would it just push you to insanity?

-

My mother thinks "agnostic" means "atheist" and "asexual" means "homosexual." Why can't my mom understand those two simple concepts.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52941 on: September 28, 2012, 09:55:57 pm »

I'm tired.
* kaijyuu hugs

Take a rest :)

My mother thinks "agnostic" means "atheist" and "asexual" means "homosexual." Why can't my mom understand those two simple concepts.
Wat.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #52942 on: September 28, 2012, 09:56:37 pm »

I'm tired.

Would pointless random crap in the chatroom cheer you up? Or would it just push you to insanity?

-

Because straight people are weird. How religious/conservative is she?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52943 on: September 28, 2012, 09:59:24 pm »

I'm tired.

-

If I said one thing negative about religion/church/god, she gets mad. Very, very mad.
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52944 on: September 28, 2012, 10:00:29 pm »

Steer clear of the Santa Claus analogies, then :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52945 on: September 28, 2012, 10:02:18 pm »

Listening to some of my favorite music on the YouTubes, when I see this comment:

Quote from: Some jerkass
women are just sluts..take advantage of them..they like it.

GTFO of my Bachman-Turner Overdrive!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #52946 on: September 28, 2012, 10:05:31 pm »

I'm tired.

-

If I said one thing negative about religion/church/god, she gets mad. Very, very mad.

I see. That is unfortunate. You can only hope she will eventually understand. She still loves you, right?

Also, are we the only asexuals on the forum? ???

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #52947 on: September 28, 2012, 10:06:13 pm »

I'm tired.

-

I see. That is unfortunate. You can only hope she will eventually understand. She still loves you, right?

Aspiring asexual reporting for duty!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52948 on: September 28, 2012, 10:06:43 pm »

I'm tired.

-

I'm nearly 100% sure she will never stop trying to make me a christian. But she still loves me to death.

And I think there are a few more asexuals...

-NINJA-

Oh, there he is.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #52949 on: September 28, 2012, 10:07:31 pm »

He wishes he was asexual, but his penis disagrees.

EDIT:....Did I really just say that without a drop of irony? Ladies and Gentlemen, this is what Bay12 can do to you.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 10:09:50 pm by Wrex »

Pages: 1 ... 3528 3529 [3530] 3531 3532 ... 8167