Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3511 3512 [3513] 3514 3515 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9461623 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #52680 on: September 21, 2012, 09:53:15 pm »

I've always felt annoyed by the existence of the ignore buttons on forums. I mean spambot shock site spammers I can understand, but using it on real people? It just seems so obnoxious to me.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #52681 on: September 21, 2012, 09:54:35 pm »

Did you talk to your LF's GF's friend? Maybe she's not looking for any relationship right now either, and things would have been fine. Never a bad thing to have more female friends  :-\

Lol, you speak truth.

I'm pretty sure most people are crazy when it comes to relationships. Outright bonkers, usually.

Yeah, but I'm normally such a level headed, calm person, that it pretty horrifying when I flip out. Like, I don't have an ex girlfriend for at least two or three hundred miles because of how bad I get. I'm not kidding or exaggerating. :/

I've always felt annoyed by the existence of the ignore buttons on forums. I mean spambot shock site spammers I can understand, but using it on real people? It just seems so obnoxious to me.

Lol, to be honest, I used mine on RedKing, and I ended up reading all of his posts anyway, so now I just don't use it anymore.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52682 on: September 21, 2012, 09:55:46 pm »

I dunno. There's a few people, even here on Bay 12, that I wouldn't mind muting >.>
(no-one here now, mind you :P )
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52683 on: September 21, 2012, 09:57:03 pm »

I'll mute you all!

(not really)
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52684 on: September 21, 2012, 09:57:22 pm »

It just spoiler's their whole post. That's it.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52685 on: September 21, 2012, 09:58:16 pm »

Wait, really?

Well, I don't even know how to mute people here, so I'm not gonna worry about it :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52686 on: September 21, 2012, 10:00:10 pm »

Yeah. It's like the least effective thing I've ever seen. :)
He's fucking with us.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #52687 on: September 21, 2012, 10:02:28 pm »

I dunno. There's a few people, even here on Bay 12, that I wouldn't mind muting >.>

I dunno, it just seems so rude to me, like sticking your fingers in your ear whenever someone you dislike starts talking. And I feel like any person is capable of being right or making a good contribution once in a while, no matter how abrasive they are.
It's FEF, not FEOF

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #52688 on: September 22, 2012, 03:40:03 am »

I ordered more books. Goddammit. One of these days I'm going to crack and start mugging little old ladies for book money.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #52689 on: September 22, 2012, 03:51:35 am »

I ordered more books. Goddammit. One of these days I'm going to sell crack and start mugging little old ladies for book money.
FTFY

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #52690 on: September 22, 2012, 03:54:14 am »

I ordered more little old ladies. Goddammit. One of these days I'm going to crack and start mugging little old books for lady money.
I also fixed it for you.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #52691 on: September 22, 2012, 04:48:40 am »

I have nine.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #52692 on: September 22, 2012, 05:45:47 am »

I dunno, it just seems so rude to me, like sticking your fingers in your ear whenever someone you dislike starts talking. And I feel like any person is capable of being right or making a good contribution once in a while, no matter how abrasive they are.
It also blocks them from sending private messages to you.
Which is like shutting the door when someone comes to your house and starts screaming abuse at you and threatening to kill you.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52693 on: September 22, 2012, 06:05:22 am »

I think a mute button is a neccesary evil. Hopefully you never need it, but its there in case you ever find yourself being harassed?

Edit: I would have not been an xbox gamer for as long as I was if not for the mute feature on xbox live xD
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #52694 on: September 22, 2012, 10:32:31 am »

...Why would anyone mute RedKing? I'm actually really surprised; I can't remember him doing anything objectionable pretty much ever.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme
Pages: 1 ... 3511 3512 [3513] 3514 3515 ... 8167