Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3465 3466 [3467] 3468 3469 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9457137 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #51990 on: September 14, 2012, 12:26:36 am »

I like guys who are Hans-on.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

CookieRaider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51991 on: September 14, 2012, 12:27:59 am »

And a hot bartender chick came in and hugged me twice.
Handsy bartender chicks always make for good days.

Indeed. Pretty much every female and attractive bartender I've met around here either wants me, is in a relationship, or both.

I'm glad it was a good day, despite those things. Have you had those feelings for a long time?

About three days or so now. Since Saturday or so. I think I'm Manic-Depressive actually, but I can't get into a doctor to find out for sure. Even if I am, I manage to uh manage it pretty well. Most of the time.

Well, hopefully you can go in to see someone soon and find out for sure. :)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #51992 on: September 14, 2012, 12:30:21 am »

I forgot which game it was, but one JRPG had a fully voiced intro movie song.
Belated chime in, but... Tales of Phantasia. Actually what I was talking about when I mentioned the voice acting :P

Definitely one of the greats that didn't make it overseas during the period. We got... PSX and gba versions later, I think.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51993 on: September 14, 2012, 12:31:37 am »

Only game of the Tales series I've played would be Tales of Eternia. It was okay.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51994 on: September 14, 2012, 12:32:19 am »

...I have the strangest notion that if I kill Hans, then his power of attracting cute bartenders would be transferred to me...

NO! Must resist the dark arts!

Yes! GIVE IN TO THE HATE! But more seriously, I think they like that I don't behave like most people do when sufficiently inebriated. It takes way more liquor than is entirely realistic to get me to start acting retarded. Or perhaps it is that I'm this 'charismatic' thing. I don't get it either way.

Pretty much every female and attractive bartender I've met around here either wants me (yaaaay!), is in a relationship (boooooo...), or both (FUUUUUUUUUUUUU--).

Hey, just because they're in a relationship doesn't mean... Oh, wait. I forgot. I have some semblance of honor, so it does mean I won't sleep with them. ::)
God, I don't even sleep with drunk chicks. Like, I've seriously turned down more than a few drunk chicks just because their judgement was impaired, and I'm not a douche.

No offense intended to douchebags that take advantage of drunken women. :P

Ahem. I'm more of an oral fixation guy myself, and even then only to the proper parts. My hands are broken, remember? :P

Well, hopefully you can go in to see someone soon and find out for sure. :)

Indeed. I'd like to know if I am for sure or not, because not knowing and being half-convinced I just have a shitty attitude sometimes doesn't help much. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51995 on: September 14, 2012, 12:32:28 am »

I think I'm Manic-Depressive actually...
Do you have days where no matter how shitty you feel, your brain is going, "YOU MUST DO ALL OF THE THINGS! DO THEM ALL NOW!" and won't let you stop?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51996 on: September 14, 2012, 12:34:05 am »

Ahem. I'm more of an oral fixation guy myself, and even then only to the proper parts. My hands are broken, remember? :P
Ah, so you're a carpet muncher. I can respect that.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51997 on: September 14, 2012, 12:35:01 am »

That's a kind of guy you should be able to get behind, Kai. Usually because he's already in the right position. ;)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51998 on: September 14, 2012, 12:35:53 am »

I think I'm Manic-Depressive actually...
Do you have days where no matter how shitty you feel, your brain is going, "YOU MUST DO ALL OF THE THINGS! DO THEM ALL NOW!" and won't let you stop?

Yeah, I've had something like that happen more than once before. A coworker thought I was pissed off, when I didn't really have an emotion one way or another. In my words at the time, "I just wanna get some shit fucking done for once."
I did all the shit I had to do, then went to jail, which kind of killed it. In jail I hibernate.

Indeed. I don't particularly enjoy most of the rest of that stuff. Making someone else feel good is my specialty. Because I'm SUPAR codependant. :D

That's a kind of guy you should be able to get behind, Kai. Usually because he's already in the right position. ;)

Oh god why...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51999 on: September 14, 2012, 12:36:15 am »

* Sirus facepalms at yet more innuendo
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52000 on: September 14, 2012, 12:38:31 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Indeed. I don't particularly enjoy most of the rest of that stuff. Making someone else feel good is my specialty. Because I'm SUPAR codependant. :D
Same way. If they're not happy, I'm not happy.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52001 on: September 14, 2012, 12:39:39 am »

Ah, in who's end-o?

Same way. If they're not happy, I'm not happy.

Indeed. It really sucks when they're the kind of person that is never happy. It becomes something of a vicious cycle.
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52002 on: September 14, 2012, 12:39:47 am »

Good gravy. Are we all givers!?

Aside from the vocal asexuals, of course.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52003 on: September 14, 2012, 12:40:39 am »

All givers and no takers = A lot of lonely lonely people. :P
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52004 on: September 14, 2012, 12:42:27 am »

Probably TMI territory:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 3465 3466 [3467] 3468 3469 ... 8167