Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3462 3463 [3464] 3465 3466 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9459201 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #51945 on: September 13, 2012, 10:26:15 pm »

I was sad. And I was going to go home and be sad and pretend my friend didn't want to hang out with me.

Then I was like, "Fuck that."

So I went out, and hung out with my lesbian friend, and we played pool. And it was good. So this should probably be in the happy thread. Except I'm still sad, I just had fun.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51946 on: September 13, 2012, 10:28:34 pm »

I was sad. And I was going to go home and be sad and pretend my friend didn't want to hang out with me.

So I went out, and hung out with my lesbian friend, and we played pool. And it was good. So this should probably be in the happy thread. Except I'm still sad, I just had fun.
Dude. We need to play pool. You bring your lesbian, and I'll bring drinks. (I'll make sure yours aren't spiked.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51947 on: September 13, 2012, 10:51:25 pm »

Dude. We need to play pool. You bring your lesbian, and I'll bring drinks. (I'll make sure yours aren't spiked.)

I'm so terrible at pool, it's somewhat entertaining to watch. I can have a literally perfect shot lined up and botch it. Or I can have no shot whatsoever and somehow hit a triple combo on accident. It depends on the day.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51948 on: September 13, 2012, 10:53:31 pm »

That's good, because pool in and of itself is a boring as hell game. Good conversation piece though, especially when you stab people in the stomach behind you when lining up a shot.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51949 on: September 13, 2012, 11:02:15 pm »

It's not boring when you're decent at it.

Also, we can also go bowling.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #51950 on: September 13, 2012, 11:05:40 pm »

Bowling, the sport where you kinda don't want to play anymore halfway through, but the ball keeps returning at arm level and even though you're too drunk to roll it properly you figure it's too damn convenient not to.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51951 on: September 13, 2012, 11:08:31 pm »

* kaijyuu is partial to Mario Kart for party games
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #51952 on: September 13, 2012, 11:14:04 pm »

Five Card Mao.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

CookieRaider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51953 on: September 13, 2012, 11:30:32 pm »

Everything is making me sad today!

* kaijyuu is partial to Mario Kart for party games

The original Nintendo64 game or the Nintendo DS version?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51954 on: September 13, 2012, 11:31:59 pm »

SNES, actually. Koopa is the best.

Of the later ones I actually rather like Double Dash.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51955 on: September 13, 2012, 11:35:50 pm »

This. This made me sad. I am old. ;_;

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51956 on: September 13, 2012, 11:36:25 pm »

We can feel old together. :(

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51957 on: September 13, 2012, 11:39:20 pm »

We can feel old together. :(
You just want to feel on me. :P

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51958 on: September 13, 2012, 11:40:20 pm »

This is true.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51959 on: September 13, 2012, 11:41:31 pm »

This. This made me sad. I am old. ;_;
*spit-take*
HOW DID I MISS THAT?! I still remember the SNES Mario Kart!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 3462 3463 [3464] 3465 3466 ... 8167