Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3447 3448 [3449] 3450 3451 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9466584 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #51720 on: September 11, 2012, 11:26:08 pm »

But that wouldn't be very exciting, now would it?

It would! Because I wouldn't make myself look like an ass! And I would also get to keep my friend regardless of potential sexytimes! But I digress.

@Reudh: Nice. It's daytime where you're at.

@Descan: I figured you were a skinny white dude. But that's probably racist and weightist of me. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51721 on: September 11, 2012, 11:27:06 pm »

Give me a few months, a year or two, and I WILL be a skinny white dude. SO HELP ME, JEBUS.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #51722 on: September 11, 2012, 11:28:51 pm »

Melanin deficient, as in pale?

Boyuh, you're talkin' to a GINGER here.
Apparently you people don't feel pain as easily as others. I don't know if it's true or not, but I heard there were certain studies suggesting that to be the case on average.

I'm a daywalker, and I don't really feel pain like others seem to. It sure helped in boxing.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51723 on: September 11, 2012, 11:30:58 pm »

I'm guessing I feel pain the same, but then again, I do heavy lifting with a broken hand, so maybe I have leprosy.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51724 on: September 11, 2012, 11:32:19 pm »

Melanin deficient, as in pale?

Boyuh, you're talkin' to a GINGER here.
Apparently you people don't feel pain as easily as others. I don't know if it's true or not, but I heard there were certain studies suggesting that to be the case on average.

I'm a daywalker, and I don't really feel pain like others seem to. It sure helped in boxing.

So the story goes, redheads have enhanced pain and pleasure receptors. Sure would help in a blizzard. "I can feel my toes! They're excruciating!"- Redhead in the Arctic Circle
"Where are my toes? Oh, they just fell off." - Non-redhead in the arctic circle.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51725 on: September 11, 2012, 11:33:59 pm »

Give me a few months, a year or two, and I WILL be a skinny white dude. SO HELP ME, JEBUS.
You've seen my skinny whiteness! It's not all that great D:

I is teh uglies.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51726 on: September 11, 2012, 11:35:05 pm »

Yep.

But we love you anyway.

Nah, I just want to be healthy. Also, I don't want to crush the cute, tiny guys I put in my bed.

It's... been a problem... >_>
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51727 on: September 11, 2012, 11:36:08 pm »

Yep.
YOUR'E NOT SUPPOSED TO AGREE WITH ME SAYING I'M UGLY

* kaijyuu runs and cries in a corner
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51728 on: September 11, 2012, 11:36:59 pm »

Yep.

But we love you anyway.

Nah, I just want to be healthy. Also, I don't want to crush the cute, tiny guys I put in my bed.

See, that's what I get for trying to experiment. *Rubs crushed ribs*

:P

Yep.

Kaijyuu! I still think you're hot!
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51729 on: September 11, 2012, 11:37:56 pm »

Aww. You're just saying that because I'm on fire.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #51730 on: September 11, 2012, 11:38:01 pm »

Yep.

Quiet Pathos, everyone knows kaijyuu is so ugly that he can kill small mammals by staring at them.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51731 on: September 11, 2012, 11:39:24 pm »

I is teh uglies.

I am sure you'd feel better in yourself if you put on some weight.
Unless you're one of those people whose metabolisms consume 99.95% of what they eat to no end. :P

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51732 on: September 11, 2012, 11:40:16 pm »

Yep.

But we love you anyway.

See, that's what I get for trying to experiment. *Rubs crushed ribs*

:P

Hun, right now I'm 300 lbs.

If I crushed you, you'd -stay- crushed.

Of course, a lot of that is muscle. Or I just have really weird scales... But I've been told I don't look over 200.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51733 on: September 11, 2012, 11:41:41 pm »

I is teh uglies.

Unless you're one of those people whose metabolisms consume 99.95% of what they eat to no end. :P
That, plus I literally cannot eat much more than a meal and a half a day without getting nauseous.

Just last week, I tried to eat everything a restaurant put on my plate. Let's just say it didn't stay down.

And now we've derailed the sad thread back into sads.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51734 on: September 11, 2012, 11:43:15 pm »

I is teh uglies.

Hey, that's me!

Hun, right now I'm 300 lbs.

If I crushed you, you'd -stay- crushed.

Of course, a lot of that is muscle. Or I just have really weird scales... But I've been told I don't look over 200.

... Scales? Are you a dragon?

Quiet Pathos, everyone knows kaijyuu is so ugly that he can kill small mammals by staring at them.

Kaijyuu isn't that ugly. Be nice. It's small insects he can kill with a look. Mammals just get sick for awhile.

I is teh uglies.

That, plus I literally cannot eat much more than a meal and a half a day without getting nauseous.

Just last week, I tried to eat everything a restaurant put on my plate. Let's just say it didn't stay down.

And now we've derailed the sad thread back into sads.

Hey... That's me. :/ I haven't thrown anything up in a long time, but I can't eat much at all. Maybe one good sized sandwich in a sitting.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 3447 3448 [3449] 3450 3451 ... 8167