Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3445 3446 [3447] 3448 3449 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9467216 times)

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #51690 on: September 11, 2012, 10:43:59 pm »

Back when I was engaged, she had a super huge crush on me, but was afraid of my fiance,
and I do like her, I just wish she'd get her shit together,

I just don't want to be alone
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #51691 on: September 11, 2012, 10:44:44 pm »

In all seriousness, I think Reudh is... Bisexual...?
This is why we made the sexuality flags, people. (No it isn't.) How are we supposed to know your personal feelings of attraction through the internet if you don't use the flags?
There are worse things than being alone. Being desperate, for example.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51692 on: September 11, 2012, 10:45:43 pm »

Back when I was engaged, she had a super huge crush on me, but was afraid of my fiance,
and I do like her, I just wish she'd get her shit together,

Hmm. Well, don't let her manipulate you. That's bad, m'kay? If she won't be upfront and stick to her word, make it clear that your boundaries will change. Don't threaten, just set boundaries.

There are worse things than being alone. Being desperate, for example.

God, desperate sucks. I was desperate, and that only made it worse. Now I'm just celibate, and it all works out perfectly.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51693 on: September 11, 2012, 10:46:14 pm »

Then get YOUR shit together and realize that there are monsters out there that will abuse you for this fact. Hans could very well be right and if that's the case, you're setting yourself up for repeated stabs in the heart.

Have some respect for yourself. You deserve someone who won't manipulate and abuse you.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51694 on: September 11, 2012, 10:47:25 pm »

Then get YOUR shit together and realize that there are monsters out there that will abuse you for this fact. Hans could very well be right and if that's the case, you're setting yourself up for repeated stabs in the heart.

Repeated. Stabs. Dear fucking christ, be careful bro. Many things are far worse than being alone, trust me. An abusive relationship is FAR FAR worse than being alone. Women can abuse you, and they'll never lay a finger on you to do it.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51695 on: September 11, 2012, 10:47:33 pm »

it's just shits weird for me right now
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 10:50:17 pm by Valid_Dark »
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51696 on: September 11, 2012, 10:51:07 pm »

That's all good. Just be careful. I can't judge your situation for you, but I can share my past experiences so you don't have to learn the way I did. :)

And one very important thing is: Set boundaries. Stick to your boundaries.
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51697 on: September 11, 2012, 10:52:19 pm »

It's okay dude. :( We're here for ya and don't want to see you get hurt.

Always remember that there are lots of fish in the sea.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51698 on: September 11, 2012, 10:53:26 pm »

Just out of interest, I wonder what people think my sexuality is?
Welsh.
...Welsh is a sexuality?
D'uh.

In all seriousness. :P

Oh wait, I gave it away pretty much when I first joined the forum.
It means you fuck sheep, Reudh.

I...

I'm not from New Zealand. (Sorry to Zaerosz and any other Kiwis, but it had to be said.)

In all seriousness, I think Reudh is... Bisexual...?

INCORRECT.

I'm heterosexual. I did acting for a long time, so I'm rather flamboyant in my behaviour though.

In all seriousness. :P
In all seriousness I don't have any idea, and am only curious to know how appropriate it would be to hit on you (note that I might either way).

I don't mind guys hitting on me. I may even flirt back, but I never would enter a relationship or sleep with another guy. If, say... a guy kisses me, I would not kiss back. I would hope they were aware I was not bi/gay by the time they stated their intentions.

I am most definitely not a homophobe.

TL;DR: Not gay. Hetero. Sometimes a little flattered if hit on by guys, because it means that someone thinks I'm sexy.

It's okay dude. :( We're here for ya and don't want to see you get hurt.

Always remember that there are lots of fish in the sea.

Dave, if ever you're in Aus, we should grab a beer.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51699 on: September 11, 2012, 10:55:33 pm »

Reudh: Hetero, but in an open-minded way.
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51700 on: September 11, 2012, 10:57:33 pm »

So no making out, but still teasing? Can do~

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #51701 on: September 11, 2012, 10:59:48 pm »

So no making out, but still teasing? Can do~
Hahaha, I think I saw a picture of Reudh somewhere, and he looks 12. I imagine that it was an old picture, but it's strange for me to think that you might have been wanting to hit on a 12 year-old boy  :P

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51702 on: September 11, 2012, 11:00:48 pm »

KAI TAKE OFF YOUR SKIRT

THAT'S FOR LADIES

AND SEXY MEN

AND SCOTTISH DUDES

So I guess you can keep wearing it.

I GUESS.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51703 on: September 11, 2012, 11:01:32 pm »

Talked to my lesbian friend today. Once more, very confused again. This would all be so much easier if she was for sure 100% gay, which... Well, frankly she isn't. There's been little things she's done and said that point to her being somewhat bi.

That's not good. But it is? Argh.

KAI TAKE OFF YOUR SKIRT

THAT'S FOR LADIES

AND SEXY MEN

AND SCOTTISH DUDES

So I guess you can keep wearing it.

I GUESS.

wut.
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #51704 on: September 11, 2012, 11:03:59 pm »

Talked to my lesbian friend today. Once more, very confused again. This would all be so much easier if she was for sure 100% gay, which... Well, frankly she isn't. There's been little things she's done and said that point to her being somewhat bi.

That's not good. But it is? Argh.
As someone else with a long-standing Only-Mostly-Lesbian friend, understand that sexuality is a sliding scale rather than a lever with three settings and sometimes individuals whom are found to be extremely attractive can supersede established sexuality.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 3445 3446 [3447] 3448 3449 ... 8167