Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3435 3436 [3437] 3438 3439 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9469273 times)

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #51540 on: September 11, 2012, 12:47:51 pm »

Who do you give your change? Do you just keep it?

Homeless guy.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #51541 on: September 11, 2012, 12:52:02 pm »

Yeah I went with the homeless guy. £1 of hovis is the best thing ever when you're hungry.

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51542 on: September 11, 2012, 01:13:10 pm »

loads of minor stuff because its that time of year again.

parents car alternator breaks
brothers car alternator breaks
me disease + getting attacked by brother the cunt
me no job due to backstabbing and later gloating at me
sister laptop PSU gos boom smoke and sparks
washing machine breaks
dryer breaks
glasses break in half
computer mouse knackered

Loads of minor adds up to your cursed again time of year, hates this time of year.
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51543 on: September 11, 2012, 02:08:41 pm »

Didn't come out to my therapist today about being gay/bi (and I honestly dunno which I am anymore). Could've said something, and it's probably relevant as I'm going to him for my mental health, but I didn't.

Haven't told a single person face to face yet. Always been typed.

What am I afraid of? :(
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #51544 on: September 11, 2012, 02:10:39 pm »

this thread makes me sad .

i left for few hours and there are 10+ new pages of posts ....
im too Damn lazy to read them , so i will be un-updated in this thread .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51545 on: September 11, 2012, 02:26:11 pm »

Didn't come out to my therapist today about being gay/bi (and I honestly dunno which I am anymore). Could've said something, and it's probably relevant as I'm going to him for my mental health, but I didn't.

Haven't told a single person face to face yet. Always been typed.

What am I afraid of? :(
Well, if you're confused, you may hesitate to say, "I am THIS," when you don't know if you have an accurate label.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51546 on: September 11, 2012, 02:29:22 pm »

You don't need to say "I'm gay/bi." Just say you're attracted to men? Or... Something along those lines. >_>
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51547 on: September 11, 2012, 02:30:46 pm »

Well, if you're confused, you may hesitate to say, "I am THIS," when you don't know if you have an accurate label.
I hesitate when I say anything.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51548 on: September 11, 2012, 02:33:18 pm »

You don't need to say "I'm gay/bi." Just say you're attracted to men? Or... Something along those lines. >_>
Just remember to keep it classy. "It appears that I enjoy the concept of buttsex." ಠ_ರೃ

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51549 on: September 11, 2012, 02:37:33 pm »

Well, come on, Max. Everyone likes buttsex.

Even lesbians.

Strap-ons.

The clarifying statement is the professed love of the rougher sex.
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51550 on: September 11, 2012, 02:39:42 pm »

"It appears that I enjoy the concept of buttsex." ಠ_ರೃ
It's true.

I'm definitely into dudes. No question there. Dunno if I could get in a relationship with a woman anymore though... it just doesn't click in my head. It feels empty. But then again, what do I know? I've never really even been on a date before. Maybe life will surprise me.

It's less that I'm unsure and more that I'm afraid. I just dunno of what. Judging me? Rejection? I, like most people, like to be liked. I want to be accepted but don't seem to be willing to take the risk. So I keep retreating into my goddamn shell.

I just want someone to hold me and say it's okay. Internet hugs are great, but I want some real hugs. Sigh.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51551 on: September 11, 2012, 02:42:56 pm »

The question isn't whether a relationship with a woman isn't what you want, though. It's relations. By no means to you have to have one to get the other.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51552 on: September 11, 2012, 02:43:34 pm »

Move to Toronto, boy.

Do it.

Do it now.

Also, every move to Toronto. I'm collecting men. Women, in this case, are honorary men.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #51553 on: September 11, 2012, 02:44:16 pm »

How about "homoflexible" then? I recently came across the terms "heteroflexible" and "homoflexible" and rather liked them. It's less a hard category and more like an advisory label. "Caution: May find you attractive."  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #51554 on: September 11, 2012, 02:53:40 pm »

How about "homoflexible" then? I recently came across the terms "heteroflexible" and "homoflexible" and rather liked them. It's less a hard category and more like an advisory label. "Caution: May find you attractive."  :P
So, gay acrobats?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 3435 3436 [3437] 3438 3439 ... 8167