Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3434 3435 [3436] 3437 3438 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9467510 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #51525 on: September 11, 2012, 12:09:33 pm »

But that would require me to take off all my clothes redownload the not retarded mumble client. Which I will after I do some classes. I should be able to get on around four hours from now.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #51526 on: September 11, 2012, 12:13:01 pm »

Hehe. I'm not an asshole. If anything, I'm too polite. Sometimes you just need to tell people they're being stupid, and I don't do that. Also, I don't ask for the things I want, which is a tremendous hindrance in the whole relationships arena.
And I have NO IDEA what I want. So that's good I guess.

I can relate to that. Woo, not the only crazy person!

Oh hey, me! I have the same problems too, and it's crushing me emotionally from the inside.

Getting crushed by a crush, because I'll never admit.

Can't spit it out ever, bros. D:

Yeah. Oh, well. Just fantasize about her actually caring about me. Easier than ever mentioning it.

Well, now that we've got half of a ForeverAlone quote pyramid going, I may as well bring this bad boy in:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I need in on this pyramid. For reasons.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51527 on: September 11, 2012, 12:13:42 pm »

But if you're all forever alone together... doesn't that mean you're no longer alone?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #51528 on: September 11, 2012, 12:14:54 pm »

This could imply a relative lack of sad in the lives of B12'ers.
Or that people with sads don't want to post their sads because it would interrupt people's non sad discussion.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51529 on: September 11, 2012, 12:15:43 pm »

Interrupt the non-sad discussion, please :(
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51530 on: September 11, 2012, 12:16:16 pm »

Hehe. I'm not an asshole. If anything, I'm too polite. Sometimes you just need to tell people they're being stupid, and I don't do that. Also, I don't ask for the things I want, which is a tremendous hindrance in the whole relationships arena.

Oh hey, me! I have the same problems too, and it's crushing me emotionally from the inside.

Yeah. Oh, well. Just fantasize about her actually caring about me. Easier than ever mentioning it.

Well, now that we've got half of a ForeverAlone quote pyramid going, I may as well bring this bad boy in:

You're in.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51531 on: September 11, 2012, 12:16:39 pm »

Or that people with sads don't want to post their sads because it would interrupt people's non sad discussion.
<.<
>.>

Quiet you
*Hugs*

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51532 on: September 11, 2012, 12:17:31 pm »

Interrupt the non-sad discussion, please :(
I have no particular sads but-

<.<
>.>

Quiet you
* The Darkling Wolf hides.
My cabbages!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51533 on: September 11, 2012, 12:18:26 pm »

You scared the lil fella! Don't be mean to 'em!
He's fucking with us.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #51534 on: September 11, 2012, 12:19:28 pm »

Wow, that was an insta-derail-derail.
._.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #51535 on: September 11, 2012, 12:25:05 pm »

Well, if there's anywhere where that would not be frowned upon, it would be this thread.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51536 on: September 11, 2012, 12:26:37 pm »

You're in.
I'm in as well.
And good lord, that animated forever alone image freaks me out for some reason :o
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #51537 on: September 11, 2012, 12:35:48 pm »

Well now that that pyramid can be used to greatly inconvenience any goblins dropped from it I shall continue with the sads:

Running off of 1 hour of sleep last night and when I get home to my nice comfortable bed I have to memorize the structures of the 20 main amino acids, their properties, and their abbreviations on top of reviewing three chapters for a quiz. The three chapters isn't so bad because I had all weekend, but the 20 amino acids were assigned yesterday, to be memorized by tomorrow. And I spent my homework hours last night settling family issues (and admittedly posting on here) so I had to do my homework during sleeping hours (while again also posting on here =X)

So I haven't had much time for cramming new information into my skull, and my sleep keeps getting pushed back to make time for cramming information into my skull or excreting it onto paper. But hey, at least the weather's nice right?
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #51538 on: September 11, 2012, 12:37:58 pm »

You've got a bit of spare change. You see a busker, singing about the bear necessities. Pretty good, think about giving the change. Then you see some homeless guy, wretched as he is, and decide to give him the change instead. Then you see a charity worker. Nuff said.

Who do you give your change? Do you just keep it?

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51539 on: September 11, 2012, 12:39:13 pm »

I'd go to a store, buy some food and give it to the homeless guy.

Most of what goes to charity organizations ends up lining the pockets of the overall organization, and most of the other people around here would give their money to the busker over the homeless guy.
My cabbages!

Pages: 1 ... 3434 3435 [3436] 3437 3438 ... 8167