Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3428 3429 [3430] 3431 3432 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9465490 times)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #51435 on: September 10, 2012, 06:30:43 pm »

Goddamnit guys. It'd be so easy for the rest of the world to be like Bay12.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #51436 on: September 10, 2012, 06:33:16 pm »

What rest of the world? I can just read my book and shut the rest of existence out. That's why I enjoy them so much. When I'm reading about Jaxom saving PERN from the Thread, I don't have to worry about why I'm unhappy all the time.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #51437 on: September 10, 2012, 06:34:54 pm »

What rest of the world? I can just read my book and shut the rest of existence out. That's why I enjoy them so much. When I'm reading about Jaxom saving PERN from the Thread, I don't have to worry about why I'm unhappy all the time.

I know the feeling. There is not a thing I can say, either. I've done that too much myself.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51438 on: September 10, 2012, 06:41:16 pm »

But you have to admit that the world would be WAY cooler if everyone had a Bay12 personality.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #51439 on: September 10, 2012, 06:44:25 pm »

But you have to admit that the world would be WAY cooler if everyone had a Bay12 personality.

I dunno, it might be cool. I always played that "The floor is lava" game as a kid, so I feel I'd be pretty well prepared.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51440 on: September 10, 2012, 06:45:12 pm »

I dunno, it might be cool. I always played that "The floor is lava" game as a kid, so I feel I'd be pretty well prepared.
I see what you did there.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51441 on: September 10, 2012, 06:52:21 pm »

The White Dragon was the first of the PERN books that I ever read, and still my favorite.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51442 on: September 10, 2012, 06:53:12 pm »

The White Dragon was the first of the PERN books that I ever read, and still my favorite.

Very much so. I did, however, read them in order :P
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51443 on: September 10, 2012, 06:55:47 pm »

On an unrelated note, I suddenly am very bored and slightly depressed. I have no idea why. :/ I think it relates to me wanting someone to text or call me so I can stop thinking about how few meatspace friends I have. Then I think I should text/call someone and I'm like, "No, I don't want to make someone talk to me, I want someone to want to talk to me."
But that's fallacious thinking, and I know it, but I can't get past it right now. Urgh. I keep trying to play Medieval Total War 2 to distract myself, but it isn't working because I get bored with it within moments. Sigh.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51444 on: September 10, 2012, 06:57:00 pm »

I know that feel.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #51445 on: September 10, 2012, 07:00:05 pm »

I reached for my phone and stared at it hard for a few seconds before realizing that its powers are not yet that great. Since I can't help, try to find an old game that you used to love. I know I spent a few days glued to Dungeon Keeper 2 this summer.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #51446 on: September 10, 2012, 07:00:57 pm »

Sleep deprived. I feel terrible. I am not looking forward to my years in colledge
It's FEF, not FEOF

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51447 on: September 10, 2012, 07:02:23 pm »

On an unrelated note, I suddenly am very bored and slightly depressed. I have no idea why. :/ I think it relates to me wanting someone to text or call me so I can stop thinking about how few meatspace friends I have. Then I think I should text/call someone and I'm like, "No, I don't want to make someone talk to me, I want someone to want to talk to me."
But that's fallacious thinking, and I know it, but I can't get past it right now. Urgh. I keep trying to play Medieval Total War 2 to distract myself, but it isn't working because I get bored with it within moments. Sigh.
Have Skype and a microphone, Mr Hans?

Not quite meatspace but hey :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51448 on: September 10, 2012, 07:07:48 pm »

I wonder if we could set up a B12 group voice chat, like in a G+ Hangout or something?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #51449 on: September 10, 2012, 07:09:15 pm »

I wonder if we could set up a B12 group voice chat, like in a G+ Hangout or something?
we be maxed out on 10 people for G+

Kael setup a Teamspeak server for us but i dunno if its still running.
Pages: 1 ... 3428 3429 [3430] 3431 3432 ... 8167