Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3332 3333 [3334] 3335 3336 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443724 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #49995 on: August 12, 2012, 03:22:18 pm »

Because America sucks and you need to move to Canada.

We've been OVER THIS.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49996 on: August 12, 2012, 03:26:00 pm »

Or, you know, head to Canada. Less chances of being charged with arson/homicide. Although maybe not Canada because Harper. Those eyes, it's like there's nothing behind them. Just emptiness. Just an all-consuming void. That, and he's PC.

Dammit, ninja'd.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #49997 on: August 12, 2012, 03:31:50 pm »

so, truean, I have a new proposal.

BURN ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HATE TRANSGENDERS!
I think we'd run out of fire before we ran out of people :-\

Though I'm not sure how much it's hatred, per se, as utter incomprehension and the standard human reaction of responding poorly to that. Followed by obstinacy when they're demonstrated to be a complete and utter ass for acting that way. But hell, fix with fire is as good a solution as any, really.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49998 on: August 12, 2012, 03:54:22 pm »

I saw an article in newspaper about some Polish priests hating on homosexuals/transgenders "because its western filth, full of demonic seed".
Rage/sadness in one. I did not know some catholics can be that stupid, really? Homosexualism = satanism to them. Same with transgender.
So many idiots, so few bullets.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49999 on: August 12, 2012, 03:58:10 pm »

My younger sister just demonstrated why she finds it impossible to stay anywhere for more than 2 months before getting kicked out.
Me: "You should cut that in half so it's not mingin'."
Sister: "Nah, I'll just gnaw on it."
Me: "But that's nasty to anyone who wants some later."
Sister: "Yeah, but that's not my style."

I'm amazed it takes 2 months, to be honest.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50000 on: August 12, 2012, 04:00:49 pm »

I saw an article in newspaper about some Polish priests hating on homosexuals/transgenders "because its western filth, full of demonic seed".
Rage/sadness in one. I did not know some catholics can be that stupid, really? Homosexualism = satanism to them. Same with transgender.
Bullets are too good for them. Being peppered with red-hot nano-scale slivers of steel and titanium, on the other hand...

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #50001 on: August 12, 2012, 04:27:49 pm »

Guys, guys. Less murder, please. This isn't the 'threaten other people' thread, and it's getting a little out of hand. I think people should treat Truean and everyone else kindly too, but violence isn't the answer.

On the other hand, a free internet hug for Truean and a hope for the best in the future. I would never make fun of you, and all of Bay12 are your biggest fans. You've been called a superhero many times. You are fantastic.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50002 on: August 12, 2012, 05:23:53 pm »

I was not actually serius, i would not ever kill anyone(unless in self defense), because its really, really bad. I just felt that
would fit here. Probably majority of people who say that are not really serious. It just someone that shows that dislike for certain person/group is really high.

Well anyway, good luck Truean.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #50003 on: August 12, 2012, 06:24:10 pm »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:20:47 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50004 on: August 12, 2012, 06:38:45 pm »

I thought I had finally flipped my sleeping schedule to a sane time, sane being defined as "Sleep at night, wake up in morning".

I fuck up and stay awake till 4 in the morning before falling asleep. Then I wake up at 7.... pm. Fifteen hours of sleep, what the fuck's wrong with me.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50005 on: August 12, 2012, 06:51:21 pm »

I wasn't even that tired when I went to sleep, yet I fell asleep right away. A rarity for sure.

Prometheusmfd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50006 on: August 12, 2012, 06:54:32 pm »

There's a concept called sleep debt, in that when you don't sleep during your normal hours, that accumulates and you don't gain the benefit until that is paid up (usually by sleeping). This is why changing your sleep schedule requires a lot of conscious effort.

And for things that made me sad, though not just today: The first employment I've been able to get in three years, and I couldn't even get through the first day due to being physically incapable of finishing the job.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 06:56:57 pm by Prometheusmfd »
I just googled that phrase and found nothing. Congratulations, those three words in that order have never been typed into the googleable internet before! Until now.

Prometheusmfd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50007 on: August 12, 2012, 07:14:41 pm »

Mowing lawns.
Granted, it was in the middle of summer in Florida. And I got half-way, which was 15 yards in about four hours, but I still hate how it was too much.
I just googled that phrase and found nothing. Congratulations, those three words in that order have never been typed into the googleable internet before! Until now.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50008 on: August 12, 2012, 07:19:35 pm »

15 yards in about four hours
How is this possible? It takes me well over one hour to mow a single yard. Do you sprint with the mower or something?

Prometheusmfd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50009 on: August 12, 2012, 07:21:10 pm »

Having multiple people helps. But it didn't make it any easier.
Pages: 1 ... 3332 3333 [3334] 3335 3336 ... 8167