Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3261 3262 [3263] 3264 3265 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9462986 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #48930 on: July 05, 2012, 08:57:55 pm »

I'd ruin him, actually. :I
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48931 on: July 05, 2012, 08:59:59 pm »

Put him in touch with the people who share his attitude regarding your services.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48932 on: July 05, 2012, 09:01:31 pm »

Great, now we've lost Truean to tvtropes. Way to go, Hanslanda. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #48933 on: July 05, 2012, 09:10:47 pm »

Hehe, at least it was a great page to start on.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48934 on: July 05, 2012, 09:12:36 pm »

Indeed. It made me mist up a bit. (I'm a very quick reader.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48935 on: July 05, 2012, 09:16:38 pm »

Yeah, the real life section makes me mist up a bit too, then I'm super happy after that.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48936 on: July 06, 2012, 12:47:50 am »

Word of advice: Never, EVER look back at all the things you've screwed up on in life, all the opportunities you missed. Started doing that a few minutes ago, and it's like a goddamn slideshow that never ends. Good thing I'm not a drinker, or I'd likely be getting drunk and even more depressed.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #48937 on: July 06, 2012, 09:50:06 am »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 10:53:27 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48938 on: July 06, 2012, 10:12:39 am »

I mean really. I made a business from nothing for this guy, and it's making money. What does he want? Meh.
He wants to believe he could have done it alone.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48939 on: July 06, 2012, 10:24:53 am »

Of course, nothing can stop rugged individualism. ::)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #48940 on: July 06, 2012, 10:32:40 am »

All but two of the KAG servers I've played on today have been hit by griefers. What's worse is they are premium / paying customers griefing.

Go into the IRC and type !guard
Else, go to the support forum (i think) and fill in the form.
Try to grab screenies or vids.

We have to ban these fucking retarded douches.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48941 on: July 06, 2012, 10:58:05 am »

What does he want? Meh.

Imiknorris got it in one. More than food, or shelter, or love, people want one thing, above all things.

They want to feel important.

Don't think, for the moment, about all the things you did for this guy. Instead, think about what he did. He finally, for maybe the first time in a long time, feels important, and if you are the one responsible for his success, which you are, then he isn't.

He's just a guy who cuts grass. You're not asking him for $500 dollars, you're asking to admit that it was ultimately you who made him a success.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #48942 on: July 06, 2012, 11:02:34 am »

Going through a huge backlog of messages today. I shouldn't let them pile up like I do.

All but two of the KAG servers I've played on today have been hit by griefers. What's worse is they are premium / paying customers griefing.

Go into the IRC and type !guard
Else, go to the support forum (i think) and fill in the form.
Try to grab screenies or vids.

We have to ban these fucking retarded douches.

I've been recording them as often as possible and trying to get everyone to vote. I know how it is when you're fighting and you don't notice the chat but it's frustrating when someone is tearing you base up. One thing is that now you have to post videos to get people banned as screens can be doctored. The other thing is that the bans are only temporary and they can make as many free accounts as they like.

I wish guards could enter even full games as spectators silently. So often griefers start being productive when one comes into a game. Often enough they can't get into the popular games because they are full.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #48943 on: July 06, 2012, 11:04:04 am »

Yes, Truean, we appreciate you. You're a hard-working, unthanked hero that deserves better than he's she's getting.
Fixed that for you.

Well, my rampant pacifism says that you should let him be. Ruining him wouldn't help you, it would only harm him and whoever depends on him for financial assistance. He's an entirely reprehensible human being, but that doesn't mean you should harm his wife and children, assuming he has any. It's not as satisfying, I'll admit.

On the other hand, maybe the guy spends all of that money on beer and hookers, and you'd be entirely in the right to do so.

He's just a guy who cuts grass. You're not asking him for $500 dollars, you're asking to admit that it was ultimately you who made him a success.
Any hey, we know the answer even if he won't admit it.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48944 on: July 06, 2012, 11:06:01 am »

Yes, Truean, we appreciate you. You're a hard-working, unthanked hero that deserves better than he's she's getting.
Fixed that for you.

Well, my rampant pacifism says that you should let him be. Ruining him wouldn't help you, it would only harm him and whoever depends on him for financial assistance. He's an entirely reprehensible human being, but that doesn't mean you should harm his wife and children, assuming he has any. It's not as satisfying, I'll admit.

On the other hand, maybe the guy spends all of that money on beer and hookers, and you'd be entirely in the right to do so.

Any hey, we know the answer even if he won't admit it.

Awwwwkward. I feel like a douche suddenly. >.< Well, I always feel like a douche, but this is more so than normal, enough to be uncomfortable and apologize for assuming. Sorry Truean.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 3261 3262 [3263] 3264 3265 ... 8167