Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3213 3214 [3215] 3216 3217 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9423614 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #48210 on: June 19, 2012, 11:45:44 am »

Half Life: Full Life Consequences: Free Man has been removed from Youtube for some copyright reasons. GOD DAMMIT WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO TAKE NEEEEEEEEEXT
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48211 on: June 19, 2012, 11:50:12 am »

They're going to take the music away. Then... then you. They're going to take you. Away.

I tackled through one obstacle. x more to go!

I have no interest in manga either, not to mention the whole "read from the right" makes them damn hard to flow through anyway ;)
Its worse once you've read enough of it that you try and read normal comics like that.

Oh yes. Try reading one of your superhero comics, or a certain translation of Junji Ito's Uzumaki, after mastering the "read from the right" method of... reading.

Your life will never be the same. Ever.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 11:53:15 am by New Guy »
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48212 on: June 19, 2012, 11:58:39 am »

Half Life: Full Life Consequences: Free Man has been removed from Youtube for some copyright reasons. GOD DAMMIT WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO TAKE NEEEEEEEEEXT

Question is, who did it? Did they file a counterclaim yet? I very much doubt it was Valve, they generally don't pull shit like that.

Are you sure? They all seem to be up for me.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48213 on: June 19, 2012, 12:00:32 pm »

Wasn't Free Man the last one in the series? That's been gone from YouTube for months now.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #48214 on: June 19, 2012, 12:14:30 pm »

Wasn't Free Man the last one in the series? That's been gone from YouTube for months now.
I kind of wanted to watch it today for the DARK MAN YOU WILL SUFFAR line, but then I looked it up and then this happened. I never knew.

Question is, who did it? Did they file a counterclaim yet? I very much doubt it was Valve, they generally don't pull shit like that.

Are you sure? They all seem to be up for me.
The original on djy1991's account is gone, but people went and reuploaded it so I guess that's okay now.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #48215 on: June 19, 2012, 12:24:36 pm »

Huh, mine says "This video contains content from WMG and NBC Universal, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." It's just a regional thing, then.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48216 on: June 19, 2012, 12:28:14 pm »

Copyright is a goddamn mess of a thing,and proxing thyself isn't that hard you really need to see the thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #48217 on: June 19, 2012, 02:33:04 pm »

Copyright laws are broken. They protect no one, and infringe the liberties of others.

I had a dream once...

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #48218 on: June 19, 2012, 03:00:04 pm »

I hate credit card companies. Their merchant accounts are nuts.

I really hate 'em.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48219 on: June 19, 2012, 03:30:54 pm »

I really hate 'em.
As far as having a company credit card, or in terms of processing CC transactions from customers?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #48220 on: June 19, 2012, 03:38:50 pm »

Wasn't able to get my real job (I was forced to move to another station several months ago after being verbally attacked) back because the contract resolves senority ties alphabetically.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #48221 on: June 19, 2012, 03:47:37 pm »

I really hate 'em.

Credit cards are the Satan. This is known.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48222 on: June 19, 2012, 03:54:58 pm »

Wasn't able to get my real job (I was forced to move to another station several months ago after being verbally attacked) back because the contract resolves senority ties alphabetically.
And your real name is Zeno Zwiatkowski. My condolences.

Yeah, that's kind of a retarded policy.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #48223 on: June 19, 2012, 03:58:57 pm »

Half Life: Full Life Consequences: Free Man has been removed from Youtube for some copyright reasons

Aw hell no.

Is Hero Beggining still up? I still remember the day I first heard the line "COMBINES. STAY AWAY FROM MY SON," John Freeman said.

Chills down my spine. What a twist.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48224 on: June 19, 2012, 03:59:32 pm »

Legally change your name, for just long enough to get the position back. It's a way to make a statement.

But more seriously, that is pretty ridiculous. Would that qualify as a form of discrimination?
Pages: 1 ... 3213 3214 [3215] 3216 3217 ... 8167