Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3114 3115 [3116] 3117 3118 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9435201 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #46725 on: May 13, 2012, 03:06:57 pm »

People (particularly relatives) won't leave me alone because the pictures on my Facebook from a school trip to an amusement park yesterday are all with females. Particularly the group picture with me and six other girls.

Wah, I just want to hang out with the people that are my friends.
...high five?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #46726 on: May 13, 2012, 03:41:13 pm »

People (particularly relatives) won't leave me alone because the pictures on my Facebook from a school trip to an amusement park yesterday are all with females. Particularly the group picture with me and six other girls.

I don't see what their problem is...?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46727 on: May 13, 2012, 03:45:58 pm »

Said goodbye to my boyfriend for the summer today.  We're going to get to see each other once every few weeks and write letters and stuff, but we've been spending time together daily for the past month and a half or so.  Plus, a lot of my other friends are graduating and I may never see them again.

*sigh*

I'm going to miss them all a hell of a lot.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46728 on: May 13, 2012, 04:15:36 pm »

I don't see what their problem is...?
I don't know, but I've both heard people talking about it on the phone as well as been asked about it by at least three different relatives, and it's getting to be annoying.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46729 on: May 13, 2012, 04:15:46 pm »

Said goodbye to my boyfriend for the summer today.  We're going to get to see each other once every few weeks and write letters and stuff, but we've been spending time together daily for the past month and a half or so.  Plus, a lot of my other friends are graduating and I may never see them again.

*sigh*

That is a very large sad indeed. At least you have us for as long as you wish to have us.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46730 on: May 13, 2012, 05:02:04 pm »

The mother of one of my best friends passed away recently.  The wake is today.  It's Mother's Day.

I am very sad right now.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #46731 on: May 13, 2012, 05:44:12 pm »

*sigh*

That is a very large sad indeed. At least you have us for as long as you wish to have us.

Yeah, it is always odd having the whole "friends talked to everyday," become "every once in a while or never." Dunno why we basically all lose track after graduation, etc. It's odd. Large sad indeed.

The mother of one of my best friends passed away recently.  The wake is today.  It's Mother's Day.

I am very sad right now.

Sorry that happened. Timing too.... :(
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46732 on: May 13, 2012, 10:54:47 pm »

ah damnit friend's second dog isn't going to make it tonight. this guy really cant take anymore shit like this.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #46733 on: May 13, 2012, 11:43:07 pm »

Damn, I slept badly and now I have 7 hours ahead of me.

I hope my boss doesn't assign me something too arduous for today.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46734 on: May 14, 2012, 12:37:18 am »

I think I'm catching a cold in May. I blame it on the allergies causing me to aniff up and accidentally swallow all this mucus and then sore throats happened and the running kept happening and boy is it cold in here.

Wow, I sure love runon sentences.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #46735 on: May 14, 2012, 09:41:54 am »

Realized I didn't call my mother for Mother's Day. Though that's not really what makes me sad. What makes me sad is that I didn't really feel bad when I realized. My mother and I are....not close, to put it mildly.  :-\

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46736 on: May 14, 2012, 09:47:53 am »

Mmm. Know how you feel there (though probably not for the same reasons; my reasons for not being very fond of my mother involve the scars on my arm).
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46737 on: May 14, 2012, 10:07:07 am »

Its the inquisition man, they are figuring out either you went ToTaLlY GaY! or you got some skillz in pickin up chicks.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #46738 on: May 14, 2012, 10:07:58 am »

Mmm. Know how you feel there (though probably not for the same reasons; my reasons for not being very fond of my mother involve the scars on my arm).
Heh...who knows, maybe closer than you think. Let's just say that she voluntarily surrendered custody when I was 5, and it was probably the only good decision she ever made in her life, and meant that no serious permanent damage had occurred.

I'm pretty distant from both biological parents since neither of them was around to raise me, and I have my own axes to grind with each of them. I've kinda tried the whole mending fences thing the last few years but it's just not working, mostly due to me not particularly being interested in making it work. I mostly keep in contact because I still respect their right to see their grandchildren.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 10:16:51 am by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #46739 on: May 14, 2012, 10:09:23 am »

Slept like crap. Ugh.
Pages: 1 ... 3114 3115 [3116] 3117 3118 ... 8167