Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3109 3110 [3111] 3112 3113 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9440901 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #46650 on: May 11, 2012, 02:55:00 am »

Good god man, your immune system doesn't seem to be very awake.

What antibiotics are you on for it?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46651 on: May 11, 2012, 03:02:04 am »

What antibiotics are you on for it?
Its Angel of Death. He's resigned to falling apart, doing nothing about it, and posting the results of said falling apart.
That's as funny as that one joke that goes like "What do you call African children playing football? The Hunger Games loloooloolooololloooolo". That is to say, maybe just a teeny bit. But probably not at all.
Those guys made millions doing that.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46652 on: May 11, 2012, 03:07:12 am »

For some reason, the very bad mood I have had since roughly monday hasn't abated.

I feel really angry and pissed off about practically everything, and my temper is very frayed at the moment.

Another attack of depression? I hope not. I've noticed I have been sleeping more.

Hopefully it's just exam stress, but I am not sure.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46653 on: May 11, 2012, 06:01:45 am »

"Huh, my toe appears to be less infected today! Yay!"

*stubs toe softly*

"OH GOD WHY! WHY IS PUS FLOWING OUT! AAAAH!"

Hurrah. The wonders of having a nasty infection that isn't shaken by antibiotics.
Break it open and lay down the alcohol.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #46654 on: May 11, 2012, 07:23:26 am »

I'm not sure he has an immune system. Or if he does, it's likely leaking something.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46655 on: May 11, 2012, 07:28:46 am »

Simple, we amputate.

I have a very strong immune system. During the swine flu epidemic I was extremely careful because as a teenager with a more-robust-than-normal immune system, I was at high risk of cytokine storms.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #46656 on: May 11, 2012, 10:38:05 am »

Got chewed out on the phone for something I never had anything to do with, by a judge. He literally had the wrong case file number and called the wrong lawyer. I had no memory of the case the judge was calling about, which he took to mean I must've been unorganized. Granted, I don't remember every freaking case right off the top of my head, but yeah.... Nothing like being told you lied and failed to provide or outright hid documents, which is bad news as an incredible understatement. It was also an employment law case, and I don't do a whole lot with employment law (typically because the employees end up screwed 9 out of 10 times).

People have no appreciation for book keeping.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #46657 on: May 11, 2012, 12:23:03 pm »

Got chewed out on the phone for something I never had anything to do with, by a judge. He literally had the wrong case file number and called the wrong lawyer. I had no memory of the case the judge was calling about, which he took to mean I must've been unorganized. Granted, I don't remember every freaking case right off the top of my head, but yeah.... Nothing like being told you lied and failed to provide or outright hid documents, which is bad news as an incredible understatement. It was also an employment law case, and I don't do a whole lot with employment law (typically because the employees end up screwed 9 out of 10 times).

I hope you called him back and informed him that you were not the droid he was looking for.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46658 on: May 11, 2012, 12:39:41 pm »

I hope you called him back and informed him that you were not the droid he was looking for.

Handled before phone call ended when judge finally was able to realize mistake through seeing totally inconsistent facts...

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46659 on: May 11, 2012, 12:48:46 pm »

Handled before phone call ended when judge finally was able to realize mistake through seeing totally inconsistent facts...
I hope you verbally bitchslapped him.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46660 on: May 11, 2012, 12:52:10 pm »

Or atleast got an apology.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46661 on: May 11, 2012, 02:25:55 pm »

Or a date? 

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #46662 on: May 11, 2012, 02:58:46 pm »

Or a date?
That would make for a pretty awesome "How did you two meet?" story.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46663 on: May 11, 2012, 03:44:17 pm »

This is a judge we're talking about here.
*Hugs*

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46664 on: May 11, 2012, 04:16:42 pm »

This is a judge we're talking about here.
Exactly, which apparently means not apologizing when you're wrong.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 3109 3110 [3111] 3112 3113 ... 8167