Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3059 3060 [3061] 3062 3063 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9450381 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #45900 on: April 21, 2012, 04:23:01 am »

Have you tried path of exile? If so, how does it compare?

Have not tried it.  Will look it up.

Oh yeah... that one.  I wanted to try that during their stress test, but I was busy that weekend.

BTW:  Diablo 3's stress test gets a solid F-.  It's completely broken right now.  You would think that after 16 years of operating online services and however many years of operating the most successful MMO in the world that they would know how to be prepared for this.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 04:25:46 am by SalmonGod »
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #45901 on: April 21, 2012, 04:27:25 am »

Oh yeah... that one.  I wanted to try that during their stress test, but I was busy that weekend.

Do you want to try it?

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #45902 on: April 21, 2012, 04:39:48 am »

Do you want to try it?

I'd love to, but only if my wife can try it with me.  We're looking for a game we can both play.  She gets motion sickness, so anything with a first person perspective or a camera that swings around a lot in 3d space is right out.  RPGs or strategy games are mostly it for us.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #45903 on: April 21, 2012, 05:13:49 am »

Okay, just sent you two keys.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45904 on: April 21, 2012, 05:19:14 am »

40c

Just for you Japa:
6c
Nice and windy up here 8)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #45905 on: April 21, 2012, 05:23:53 am »

Okay, just sent you two keys.

Much appreciated, Japa!  :D
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #45906 on: April 21, 2012, 06:46:08 am »

11 celsius here. I like it rainy
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45907 on: April 21, 2012, 06:51:39 am »

My sister's getting kicked out of where she's living, again. That's the 4th time in the last 6 months. I kinda expected her to learn from her mistakes after the first time, maybe even the second.

Worst part is, she still seems to be convinced she's exempt from helping around the house/paying rent and won't come back to live with either of our parents, as they expect something in return, even if it's just keeping her bedroom tidy. Instead, it's back to sponging off her friends.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Tyler6498

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45908 on: April 21, 2012, 07:17:13 am »

The kitten I spent a week nursing which made me disappear from the internet died today. Just found it out but to exhausted to cry about it..so I'll write it here.
I play adventure mode because it's hard and when I play, I am too.
I believe we're talking about full scale colonisation here.  You don't just leave all your shit in the van when you move house.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45909 on: April 21, 2012, 07:32:29 am »

My sister's getting kicked out of where she's living, again. That's the 4th time in the last 6 months. I kinda expected her to learn from her mistakes after the first time, maybe even the second.

Worst part is, she still seems to be convinced she's exempt from helping around the house/paying rent and won't come back to live with either of our parents, as they expect something in return, even if it's just keeping her bedroom tidy. Instead, it's back to sponging off her friends.

For some people, it's a big shock when parents suddenly demand something in return. My father raged pretty hard when his mother decided "you're old now, rent or gtfo", even though that would have been a fraction of what he had to pay when he did moved out. It's the principle of the thing, or something... Never had that problem personally.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #45910 on: April 21, 2012, 07:47:34 am »

The kitten I spent a week nursing which made me disappear from the internet died today. Just found it out but to exhausted to cry about it..so I'll write it here.

Poor kitty :c

At least you tried your best.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #45911 on: April 21, 2012, 11:04:30 am »

Going back to lmde because I had problems with vanilla testing
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #45912 on: April 21, 2012, 01:04:11 pm »

Hey, Japa, do you have another spare key? That game looks fun and I already spent my monthly... Or I guess, bi-yearly ._. self-budget on games. :C
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45913 on: April 21, 2012, 01:09:29 pm »

Ponies over for several months.

Season 3 is where we get to see what exactly made the executive producer and main story editor both leave in a huff, too. D:
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #45914 on: April 21, 2012, 05:39:55 pm »

Ponies over for several months.

Season 3 is where we get to see what exactly made the executive producer and main story editor both leave in a huff, too. D:

What was it?
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 3059 3060 [3061] 3062 3063 ... 8167