Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2908 2909 [2910] 2911 2912 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9465567 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #43635 on: February 21, 2012, 12:41:16 am »

I sad. I wish I could figure out why.  ???

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43636 on: February 21, 2012, 12:41:33 am »

Great i have a guitar!
Great all i know is love songs :/
Well now this is a useless instrument, i want a refund.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43637 on: February 21, 2012, 12:41:47 am »

Steep it in a bucket of tea.
Frumple, that could very well be the dirtiest, most suggestive thing you have ever said.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #43638 on: February 21, 2012, 12:44:45 am »

Frumple, that could very well be the dirtiest, most suggestive thing you have ever said.
... on this forum.

And... maybe. Maybe. Just raises the bar higher, I guess.

... though I'm now kinda' idly wondering what cloth infused with eau du tea smells like. Most teas smell pretty good.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43639 on: February 21, 2012, 12:58:16 am »

I'm assuming that there are tea-smelling colognes and perfumes out there. Get some and spray it on your clothing, and report back.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43640 on: February 21, 2012, 01:30:03 pm »

I can't get a certain Fallout New Vegas mod to work, whatever I do. And I also deleted a bunch of important files, including a copy of a heavily modded Dwarf Fortress, in the confusion.

D:<
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #43641 on: February 21, 2012, 02:25:00 pm »

I always had a small enveloped with original Diablo II, Warcraft II and Icewind Dale games in one place.

Today, when I wanted to install War2, I found that the cd's from the envelope are missing, all of them :c

Where did them classics gooo...
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #43642 on: February 21, 2012, 02:33:14 pm »

I always had a small enveloped with original Diablo II, Warcraft II and Icewind Dale games in one place.

Today, when I wanted to install War2, I found that the cd's from the envelope are missing, all of them :c

I know this feeling. Its even better with the original Warcraft II where I have the CD but no CD key (was on the box). Also with Civ II, the disk is so old the computers today can't even read it. Sadly Civilization II does not appear to be abandonware. I really enjoyed that game, but it doesn't appear to be abandonware (is it?). This is one of those instances I would feel perfectly fine downloading it given that I have already purchased it and am holding the disk in my hand.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43643 on: February 21, 2012, 02:40:04 pm »

I know this feeling. Its even better with the original Warcraft II where I have the CD but no CD key (was on the box). Also with Civ II, the disk is so old the computers today can't even read it. Sadly Civilization II does not appear to be abandonware. I really enjoyed that game, but it doesn't appear to be abandonware (is it?). This is one of those instances I would feel perfectly fine downloading it given that I have already purchased it and am holding the disk in my hand.
It is but i would prefer playing FreeCiv.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43644 on: February 21, 2012, 02:43:06 pm »

Freeciv?

Someone named their daughter "Shy Anne" as a first name. That poor thing.... They seem to have been trying for "Cheyanne" but did not seem to know how to spell it. I just..... :(. Why yes, it's free, except court costs this time. Dear God, next time know what the hell you're doing.... (No, not for you o crazy parents, for her. Get out! [sigh]). O just wow. I won't have her going to school like that. They'll eat her at best. [head .... and... desk...]
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:53:18 pm by Truean »

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43645 on: February 21, 2012, 02:46:02 pm »

Freeciv?
Freeciv!
*Hugs*

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43646 on: February 21, 2012, 02:52:36 pm »

It turns out that they lied on the webpage and you can drop to 12 units.  Now I have to run around today filing a "drop class after drop deadline for extenuating circumstances" form and basically my life is full of suck and embarrassment (because after all this, I may still be unable to just drop the goddamned course).  I got up at 6 and have been doing crap I didn't want to do ever since =/
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43647 on: February 21, 2012, 03:05:07 pm »

Freeciv?
Freeciv!
Agh damnit i was just looking at the wiki :P

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43648 on: February 21, 2012, 03:24:37 pm »

Freeciv?
Freeciv!

[huggles] Thankies, I appreciate that.

Please don't quote me.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43649 on: February 21, 2012, 03:29:50 pm »

A long-term friend turned 18 today, which made me realize that I'm less than two years away from that age. It's scary.
Pages: 1 ... 2908 2909 [2910] 2911 2912 ... 8167