Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2902 2903 [2904] 2905 2906 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9468096 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #43545 on: February 19, 2012, 12:22:02 am »

EXACTLY

On the other hand, as she left in the elevator, she reminded me of which floor she's on =/  God, I hate my life right now.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #43546 on: February 19, 2012, 12:23:16 am »

Mundane!sad: Gwargh, stuffy. G'damn bloody annoying AIR.

Screw it. 69F is amusing, but I'm turning it down to 64. Freaking normal people and their warmth. Warmth comes from people not air, curse it!

Though I guess that's sorta' more rage than sad, but I really get down when I have trouble breathing. Especially when I can hear myself breath. I have spent years and years and years learning and practicing how not to do that. If can hear self breath, breathing too loud! Fix, self, fix!
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43547 on: February 19, 2012, 12:29:05 am »

No, not tonight.  She honestly seemed kind of manic.  I don't want to start this with her so desperately horny that she'd kiss a semi-butch girl to get her hormones to calm down.

Being horny actually does that to you? Well, now I'm scared getting a sexuality.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43548 on: February 19, 2012, 12:31:13 am »

I'm not exactly sure... I have gone clubbing with groups of girls before, and nothing went badly. They can be really fun to hang out with, pretty good on the dance floor.
Well, yeah, but - I was more referring to the acting like bringing a member of the same sex was a big deal when its pretty standard. (After all, you're there to find members of the opposite sex! For heteros anyway)

Especially for women who tend to go in big clumps and all flock together in my experience.

Also - I probably shouldn't, but I find every one of Vector's recent posts kind of adorable. :P Maybe it's all the text-blushing?

Being horny actually does that to you? Well, now I'm scared getting a sexuality.
...what? Why?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43549 on: February 19, 2012, 12:33:14 am »

I'm pretty sure it is the romantic awkwardness. All we need is for Vector to get hit by a radioactive meteor and get super magical powers, and it would become a full on anime.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43550 on: February 19, 2012, 12:33:29 am »

...what? Why?

That just sounds fucking terrifying to me.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43551 on: February 19, 2012, 12:36:11 am »

What, why and how?

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43552 on: February 19, 2012, 12:37:45 am »

I'm pretty sure it is the romantic awkwardness. All we need is for Vector to get hit by a radioactive meteor and get super magical powers, and it would become a full on anime.

She would be the Tsundere superheroine.

@Vector: Anyway, what Max suggested, tell her how you feel, or don't, it's up to you.
@Realmfighter: Yes, that is what having sexuality is like, to a greater or lesser extent depending on the person.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43553 on: February 19, 2012, 12:39:18 am »

Poor realmfighter, all these human ideals... How could a namekian ever understand?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #43554 on: February 19, 2012, 12:41:41 am »

grr, feeling kind of lonely.

I'll get over it, though. I ought to get out more these days. It's not like I'm doing much atm beyond watching tv series.

I got particularily hooked up to Castle, but ran out of eps two days ago...
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #43555 on: February 19, 2012, 12:43:00 am »

grr, feeling kind of lonely.

I'll get over it, though

Ive been feeling that for a long time, but in light of the other shit in my life, its not as important any more.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43556 on: February 19, 2012, 12:44:22 am »

God, I know, I am way too tsundere.  It's a curse.  Along with being a total Mary Sue prince.

Don't worry, I've never had that problem.  I'm a slow and long-term sort of person, not a fast and hot sort.  Getting a sexuality isn't necessarily quite like that, where you're just flat-out desperate and would kiss anyone and anything.

And by the way, semi-butch doesn't mean unattractive... it just means that I've got a sensible haircut, boots I could run in, a fairly low-pitched voice, and a tasteful sweater.  I have a gentlemanly personality and am sizzling hot, and I will be even more so once I start exercising and can do pullups.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43557 on: February 19, 2012, 12:46:55 am »

But, on the plus side, you are not that annoyingly clueless girl who has no self respect and breaks down and cries all the time.
Looking as you Mikuru.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43558 on: February 19, 2012, 01:09:17 am »

no
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 07:28:59 am by Reudh »

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43559 on: February 19, 2012, 01:14:04 am »

...what? Why?

It's alright Realmfighter, that line of thinking will be patronized by society until the end of time. It's just a factual thing.

It's really hard for me to discuss, and also I have a hard time articulating it, but I'm just incredibly alienated by the social norm that is a person always trying to fulfill some sexual need imbued into them by millions of years of evolution. I'm alienated even more so that everyone just accepts it as part of their own personal nature, rather than nature itself conspiring against you, subtly forcing you to carve your own inner self to match it.

I'm a person that's always been lonely, and I'm pretty sure I'll die lonely. I'm not complaining though; A friend once complained about his loneliness to me, and I told him that loneliness is a skill, you get better at it with practice. He didn't get it, so I just backpedaled it into a weird joke, but I was dead serious.

Even so, I hate myself. I hate that my body yearns to attain a heterosexual ideal. I hate how society expects that I have this mindset. I hate viewing myself as a freak that has noone to speak with, and can barely articulate these ideas, and so I still view myself as the neglected brat that I fear that I never grew out of. And I hate myself that literally noone, not a single person gives a shit about such petty problems, and so I can't even find friends in theoretical people that have those things in common.

I have alot of problems Realm, thanks for speaking up today so that I could find the courage in myself to atleast mention them. I'm not naive enough to actually expect people to relate though.
Pages: 1 ... 2902 2903 [2904] 2905 2906 ... 8167