Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2803 2804 [2805] 2806 2807 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9427288 times)

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #42060 on: January 15, 2012, 03:19:39 pm »

I always avoid posting in this topic because I look like a gigantic whiner next to people with actual reasons to be sad

> Attempt to finish post for forum game you were supposed to update like once a day

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

why don't I have time for anything anymore.

Jaylow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Fleet
« Reply #42061 on: January 15, 2012, 04:41:17 pm »

from the +400 games i have for the PC  i have nothing to play
finished all the games...
if i play one  for 5 minuts i remember most of the story...
and dont feel like playing it anymore...

and i have a internet conection that downloads 1 mb in +/- 8 minuts.. so online playing has no sens..
History always has a few tricks up its frayed sleeve. It's been around a long time.
Creators aren't gods. They make places, which is quite hard. It's men that make gods. This explains a lot.
One of the most basic rules for survival on any planet is never to upset someone wearing black leather.
This is why protesters against the wearing of animal skins by humans unaccountably fail to throw their paint over Hell's Angels.

LostCosmonaut

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42062 on: January 15, 2012, 04:43:06 pm »

I may have accidentally financed a drug deal.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #42063 on: January 15, 2012, 07:24:04 pm »

My cat may be sick.

He isn't eating his food, and he doesn't want to be inside at all.

I even made some fish fried in bacon grease and he did little more than lick at it a bit, then go meow at the door.

He is neutered, so I don't think it can be a cat in heat driving him crazy..
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42064 on: January 15, 2012, 08:40:13 pm »

What is with all the sexist ads lately? I love ya, Dr. Pepper, but I ant bring myself to buy your product when you promote it as 'manly', and 'not for women'. They aren't the only ones, either.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #42065 on: January 15, 2012, 09:41:11 pm »

Drs. would be a cool female Dr. version I think.

Drs. Pepper

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42066 on: January 15, 2012, 09:51:56 pm »

What is with all the sexist ads lately? I love ya, Dr. Pepper, but I ant bring myself to buy your product when you promote it as 'manly', and 'not for women'. They aren't the only ones, either.

I'm pretty sure they're going for the Joke-Ad popularity vis à vis Old Spice.  They're just not quite as totally-not-subtle-at-all about it as you really need to be.  I still like them.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42067 on: January 15, 2012, 11:58:55 pm »

Um...oops?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #42068 on: January 16, 2012, 12:28:58 am »

I went to buy an overcoat today, because people are stupid and care about how I look instead of how I keep them out of jail. I looked across the isle at some of the lady's overcoats. What can I say; it's a bitch living a lie.... The saleswoman notices and tries to make a wise crack about my noticing them.... I don't think she actually knew I wanted one....  So, I just pretended to laugh at it and walk over somewhere else. A couple of minutes later, I left.

[sigh]
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42069 on: January 16, 2012, 01:04:07 am »

My y in handwriting now has the middle lip thing extend from the top instead of the middle, making it look like a deformed 7.

I am just so good at handwriting.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #42070 on: January 16, 2012, 01:06:22 am »

The saleswoman notices and tries to make a wise crack about my noticing them....
I can't imagine that being a particularly funny joke. "Hey you! You seem to have noticed these other coats. Funny, eh?"

Um...oops?
How does that even happen?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #42071 on: January 16, 2012, 01:36:04 am »

I thought it was Saturday when I woke up but it was Sunday. Where has the weekend gone? I don't know. I wasted it really.

How does that even happen?
Leant someone money would be my guess. Will you make a return on this investment?
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42072 on: January 16, 2012, 02:21:04 am »

The saleswoman notices and tries to make a wise crack about my noticing them....
I can't imagine that being a particularly funny joke. "Hey you! You seem to have noticed these other coats. Funny, eh?"
Yeah, I think the point was that I "couldn't possibly be" noticing them with a large side of "shouldn't be." I didn't think it was particularly funny either.

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42073 on: January 16, 2012, 02:31:34 am »

Um... how exactly?

Then again, if it involves lots of underground negotiations, prostitution and threats, I might not want to know.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42074 on: January 16, 2012, 02:36:58 am »

Um... how exactly?

Then again, if it involves lots of underground negotiations, prostitution and threats, I might not want to know.

"Hey man, can I borrow some money...?" Guy then proceeds to use said money to buy drugs.... Have seen this before. Not sure if I'm seeing it again now; mostly cause I can't actually see it.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 2803 2804 [2805] 2806 2807 ... 8167