Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2769 2770 [2771] 2772 2773 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9452918 times)

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #41550 on: January 02, 2012, 10:42:31 pm »

So far, three possible corporate accounting jobs. I do trial work in front of a judge and jury so I can nail this sleepy just like I'm slapping the snooze button: dead aim, every time. Getting interview, doing interview, meh....

"You really were the best interview I've had in years and it was a pleasure but we've decided to go with one someone else."

Translation: Shithead is threatened by the fact that I actually can do his job better than he can without really putting effort into it or noticing the strain. This is the "overqualified," coming through, though he's too cowardly to say it. Though in truth, I wasn't gunning for him at all. Also, some asshole employee's son, who is by definition less qualified than me, is getting the job.... Yes, I checked.

I respond perfectly, in polite fashion and am sure to keep the option open. It comes off flawlessly, just like every time I say "Your honor my client pleads not guilty." It's just believable, because it has to be. Here, this time, I'm lying.... I know he can't tell though....   

He had four unpaid parking tickets. City Parking Enforcement has been notified and provided with a screen printout of his various outstanding, unpaid tickets and traffic record. They have received a photo of his car. His car has been towed and impounded. My the coincidences... he truly isn't smart enough to see it, much less suspect me. Technically, he had it coming anyhow.... I am a horrible wrathful person [sigh]. :(

At least this wasn't the best of the current possible three two....
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 10:53:31 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41551 on: January 02, 2012, 10:55:15 pm »

I'm going to be honest, I'm just a little turned on right now Truean. Shit was pretty bad ass.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41552 on: January 02, 2012, 11:00:16 pm »

I'm going to be honest, I'm just a little turned on right now Truean. Shit was pretty bad ass.

Indeed. Epic revenge is epic.

Go Truean!
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41553 on: January 02, 2012, 11:01:09 pm »

Thumbs up I say.

And I'm not much of a supporting person, so this means something.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41554 on: January 02, 2012, 11:02:44 pm »

Truean, you don't have any links to your real life on this forum anywhere, do you? Might want to remove them in case the other guy is a Bay Watcher as well...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #41555 on: January 02, 2012, 11:03:43 pm »

Hey, he had it coming. Nepotism ain't cool, yo.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #41556 on: January 02, 2012, 11:11:01 pm »

Truean moonlights as an evil genius in his/her spare time apparently :P
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41557 on: January 02, 2012, 11:12:31 pm »

Thanks I guess, though I do actually feel bad for being a wrathful person. I don't really get a lot of joy out of it. I don't let myself feel a lot of anything at all really. I was just hurt...?

Truean, you don't have any links to your real life on this forum anywhere, do you? Might want to remove them in case the other guy is a Bay Watcher as well...

A.) He's not on 12 Bay. I'm more than willing to bet on it. Thus, I am. B.) Nothing I did was illegal. Turning someone in for a crime/infraction they committed.... C.) Nopes, no links to the real fake life here. I'm transgender and people are bigoted, so this is my escape from the convincing lie I live. You're all seeing my picture of Dorian Gray. True and horrible.

Truean moonlights as an evil genius in his/her spare time apparently :P

Close. I moonlight as myself and work as a(n) lawyer evil lawyer evil.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 11:15:57 pm by Truean »

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41558 on: January 02, 2012, 11:15:04 pm »

*shrug*

Alright, just wondering. Good luck on your other job prospects.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41559 on: January 02, 2012, 11:17:04 pm »

*shrug*

Alright, just wondering. Good luck on your other job prospects.

Thank you, honestly. I do appreciate your concern that it might come back to bite me. If this would be the one thing I've done to come back on me, it would be an irony to all the rest.... :( Never go to law school kids. I'm serious about that.

Please don't quote me.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41560 on: January 02, 2012, 11:22:27 pm »

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41561 on: January 03, 2012, 01:47:33 am »

I need a dog.  I also need to spend less time online.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #41562 on: January 03, 2012, 03:23:41 am »

That's fucking disgusting, Truean. Someone slight you (hell, what kind of thing is "didn't give me the job I wanted" to feel slighted about anyway?), and you abuse your position to spy on them and take revenge? How is that not unethical? Man, I thought you were cool. Nice too see you're just another corrupt arse with self-centered morality.
Love, scriver~

buckets

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41563 on: January 03, 2012, 03:40:54 am »

He had four unpaid parking tickets. City Parking Enforcement has been notified and provided with a screen printout of his various outstanding, unpaid tickets and traffic record. They have received a photo of his car. His car has been towed and impounded. My the coincidences... he truly isn't smart enough to see it, much less suspect me. Technically, he had it coming anyhow.... I am a horrible wrathful person [sigh]. :(
Wow man, wtg. You did that because you didn't get the job? Well hopefully the other guy will be able to get his car back, that's pretty terrible though.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41564 on: January 03, 2012, 03:43:20 am »

I need a dog.  I also need to spend less time online.
Yes, dogs are awesome, but high maintenance. You'd need to walk it every day, feed it, and play with it... But they are incredibly rewarding.

On the Truan subject I'm kind of neutral.
On the one hand, I'm not a spiteful person myself and I don't generally approve of being spiteful. On the other it does kind of sound like he kind of had it coming to him, and what's the point in being a lawyer if you can't bring the wrath of the law down on those who have it coming to them?
Pages: 1 ... 2769 2770 [2771] 2772 2773 ... 8167