Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2755 2756 [2757] 2758 2759 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9448612 times)

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #41340 on: December 28, 2011, 04:06:30 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/public-outraged-phoenix-mans-euthanized-cat-132606073.html

"Daniel Dockery's 9-month-old cat, Scruffy, was put down not because of her wounds but because the Phoenix man couldn't immediately pay for her treatment."

The cat was being "treated" by the Arizona "Humane" Society.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #41341 on: December 28, 2011, 05:24:42 pm »

Women keep falling for me.... I'm completely 100%, wouldn't know what to do with one, liking guys. I've even noticed a pattern with them. They keep hinting for me to initiate things and that's just nnnneever gonna happen honey. Some of them eventually get tired of this and either overtly make a move or give up, often thinking I'm a jackass or just clueless/not into them. If I feel like I can trust them, then I tell them the real reason. Otherwise I lie, unflinchingly so. Though I tend to do it in a way that spares feelings as much as possible. I am not that much of a bitch.

Strangely, some of them are.... No, I can't go out with you; I'm sorry. It would never work. I would be a great friend though.... Some of them are not interested in that at all and even disgusted... [sigh]. It happened again recently....

That said, men do not notice me. I am apparently a rather convincing liar... hurray...? :(
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 05:26:24 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41342 on: December 28, 2011, 05:26:24 pm »

Women keep falling for me....
Story of my life.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41343 on: December 28, 2011, 05:29:54 pm »

Story of my life.

I didn't know you were gay too?

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41344 on: December 28, 2011, 05:49:22 pm »

I don't suppose you Casanovas could put in a few good words for the men who don't have unwanted women draped over their shoulders?  It's stories like yours that make us lose hope y'know.  Since if primetime TV is any indication, apparently the Number One way to be attractive to women in general is to forswear them, what the heck is that about.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41345 on: December 28, 2011, 06:08:07 pm »

Dear "Sherlock" series:

Three episodes for the first season?  Seriously?  You BASTARDS.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #41346 on: December 28, 2011, 06:17:45 pm »

I don't suppose you Casanovas could put in a few good words for the men who don't have unwanted women draped over their shoulders?  It's stories like yours that make us lose hope y'know.  Since if primetime TV is any indication, apparently the Number One way to be attractive to women in general is to forswear them, what the heck is that about.

Yea. I had far more women interested in me when I was engaged than I do when I am single.

Dear "Sherlock" series:

Wow. That is worse than "the walking dead" at 6 episodes.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41347 on: December 28, 2011, 06:18:33 pm »

They're each an hour and a half long, really good, full stories, but I WANT MORE OF THEM :I  Grawr!  Feed the shipping fiend!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #41348 on: December 28, 2011, 06:35:10 pm »

SherlockXWatson's Moustache. OTP.
Love, scriver~

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41349 on: December 28, 2011, 06:41:05 pm »

Dear "Sherlock" series:

Doctor Who. That's why.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #41350 on: December 28, 2011, 06:48:09 pm »

Story of my life.
One female friend said outright that she loved me on Facebook after I publically came out of the closet.  A female friend in a class gave me her phone number and said to call her over Christmas break if I got bored.  I can't find men anywhere ._.

timotheus

• Bay Watcher
  • New to Dwarf Fortress.. Long time ASCII gamer..
    • View Profile
    • Home
« Reply #41351 on: December 28, 2011, 06:55:46 pm »

Dear "Sherlock" series:

3 new eps (their entire season 2) coming out early January!! All is not lost.
twitter: @timotheus
email: tim@hithlonde.com
xmpp: tim@hithlonde.com

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41352 on: December 28, 2011, 06:57:28 pm »

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #41353 on: December 28, 2011, 07:35:54 pm »

They're each an hour and a half long, really good, full stories, but I WANT MORE OF THEM :I  Grawr!  Feed the shipping fiend!

YES. I saw that show back when it first aired on television. VERY GOOD. WANT MORE.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41354 on: December 28, 2011, 10:08:33 pm »

Story of my life.

I'm not.

K, just misunderstood which story or part thereof was of your life. :)

I seem to be attracting the wrong types. Come on switch flip.... [sigh]. Come on ... attract decent, considerate, cute men.... Pretty please.... Would a cherry on top change things? Damn it all. Actually, I do sometimes help the straight guys who deserve it. This is yet another reason the straight guys would be well advised to be ok with the gays (as long as the gay guys realize the straights aren't interested in them personally). Think about it, what do you want? Girls. Who are we best friends with? Why girls...? Yes we are best friends with them. If you're an actually nice guy and I know a girl who has been upset because she doesn't have a boyfriend/her current boyfriend is a jerk and she' breaking up with him cause he's worthless.... Why yes, you might be getting a referral if you deserve it and will treat her right.

For some strange reason many of my friends' boyfriends do not go this route. Rather they are the guy who does not like the gays and does not want her hanging around one..... I made him cookies and he even said they were good, and they were good.... I don't understand why he doesn't like me around.... I'm never a third wheel. For some reason they dont seem to want me around their girlfriend/my friend at all. Does he not think I'm gay enough/worry I'm trying to cheat or something. I've totally had the opportunity to do that long before he came into the picture and just... no. Come on, let me keep watching chick flicks with your girlfriend, you know you don't want to and I do.... I only date men.... I'm dating one right now.... [whimper]. I'll happily kiss him if that'll prove I'm gay. (that part doesn't sound bad at all actually).
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 10:13:29 pm by Truean »

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 2755 2756 [2757] 2758 2759 ... 8167