Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2447 2448 [2449] 2450 2451 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9447392 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #36720 on: September 10, 2011, 08:32:40 am »

Euld, having recently read the part of the bible in which it does speak about that, I can tell you that the sign of a true Christian is one who speaks boringly enough that he can put people to sleep.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36721 on: September 10, 2011, 09:22:20 am »

Computer just did the blue screen of death again. Fantastic :(
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36722 on: September 10, 2011, 10:44:40 am »

Fine, so I have issues with conversations, I'm sorry.
Seems more of a sign that they were uncomfortable in social situations than you. Could be anybody they were talking to.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36723 on: September 10, 2011, 11:32:20 am »

I just saw the Playstation 2 disc read error again... The red, angry, scary one.

It still scares me D:
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #36724 on: September 10, 2011, 11:57:33 am »

Euld, having recently read the part of the bible in which it does speak about that, I can tell you that the sign of a true Christian is one who speaks boringly enough that he can put people to sleep.
And raise people back to life after they fall out of the windows? :P

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36725 on: September 10, 2011, 12:29:40 pm »

PrAiSe JeBuS!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36726 on: September 10, 2011, 12:48:52 pm »

Faugh, it's my friend's "dating anniversary" tomorrow.  Brings up all kinds of thoughts I don't even want to think about.

I keep whining here because I'm agitated because various life circumstances are driving me nuts.  Pfaugh.  Why can't I just calm down or something?  It's not like anything is going badly--not anymore!

The people suggesting that I may have a spot of OCD/a pointlessly A-type personality may be correct.  Really doesn't matter, though.  I've had enough of psychologists until I become old and bearded and have enough age to garner respect.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #36727 on: September 10, 2011, 12:53:49 pm »

I feel so dirty.  Gonna take a shower as soon as possible.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36728 on: September 10, 2011, 01:00:44 pm »

Studying is so exhausting. It's as if my material was trying to drain my soul, figured that is impossible, instead opted to drain my life-essence, eventually gave up on it and instead started to pummel me with a platypus carcass.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36729 on: September 10, 2011, 01:10:18 pm »

Today is going to be a bad day, I can tell already. No breakfast, I think I'm ill, my neck is still sore from taking a log to the head, I'm tired and I have to figure some way to get to my Aunt's party. I need a break, and when I say that I'm not asking for another log to be dropped on my head.
My personality profile.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #36730 on: September 10, 2011, 02:11:31 pm »

EDIT: I feel alright.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 09:24:04 am by Johuotar »
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #36731 on: September 10, 2011, 04:34:50 pm »

Something's up with my ability to connect to people over Live, and the only potential way I see of being able to fix it is through opening around five specific ports, which I can only guess is practically asking to be hacked. Guess I'm playing alone for a while.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #36732 on: September 10, 2011, 08:41:16 pm »

Or just say that you did :P
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36733 on: September 10, 2011, 11:35:38 pm »

Fucking fuck fucks I have the worst case of writers block I have ever had. I have been sitting here staring at my screen for six hours and not one word down. God damn it fuck fuck fuck this shit is due on Monday.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #36734 on: September 10, 2011, 11:45:48 pm »

Or just say that you did :P

Incidentally, there is a new testament tale about a young man who falls asleep during someone's sermon (prolly St Paul or one of that lot), and as a consequence falls through a window
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 2447 2448 [2449] 2450 2451 ... 8167