Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2416 2417 [2418] 2419 2420 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9450112 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #36255 on: September 02, 2011, 06:27:40 am »

I just finished my third all-nighter within an extremely short time period to finish a project. No hallucinations yet, but my typing is starting to fail and this really can't be healthy.

EDIT: And apparently I'm really jittery and easily startled at this point, as I just found out when my mother asked me if I was awake and I had a full blown panic reaction.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 06:29:50 am by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36256 on: September 02, 2011, 06:46:02 am »

Mafia 2 lag is pissing me off. It's not supposed to be there, damnit! And worst of all, it's not my shitty PC.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #36257 on: September 02, 2011, 06:49:29 am »

I just finished my third all-nighter within an extremely short time period to finish a project. No hallucinations yet, but my typing is starting to fail and this really can't be healthy.

EDIT: And apparently I'm really jittery and easily startled at this point, as I just found out when my mother asked me if I was awake and I had a full blown panic reaction.

Oh,gods.... That just gave me a happy-making mental image.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36258 on: September 02, 2011, 06:50:01 am »

Mafia II, surprisingly, never lagged for me, not once. Everything lags for me, normally.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36259 on: September 02, 2011, 07:22:22 am »

Mafia 2 lag is pissing me off. It's not supposed to be there, damnit! And worst of all, it's not my shitty PC.
Lag is due to a shitty connection in online games. I think what you mean is "stuttering".
Sorry, but I've seen you making this mistake several times and as far as I know this game hasn't a multiplayer mode.
I may be wrong though, there may be some kind of mod.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #36260 on: September 02, 2011, 07:25:33 am »

Also the power point syndrome.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36261 on: September 02, 2011, 08:02:17 am »

Lag is due to a shitty connection in online games. I think what you mean is "stuttering".
Sorry, but I've seen you making this mistake several times and as far as I know this game hasn't a multiplayer mode.
I may be wrong though, there may be some kind of mod.

It's been used enough like that that I think we all know what he means. Words evolve!

-----------------

Anyways, the only person who I enjoy talking to and would tell almost anything to is probably going to transfer to another school. :( She only lives down the street from me, but not having someone to talk to is going to suck, and I'm horrible at making friends.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36262 on: September 02, 2011, 08:09:23 am »

Youtube. Why do I keep on giving it another chance? :(
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36263 on: September 02, 2011, 08:17:56 am »

There's some decent stuff on it, but it's hardly worth digging through all the vlogs, video game videos, and cookie cutter lame stuff on there to find it.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36264 on: September 02, 2011, 08:29:09 am »

There's some decent stuff on it, but it's hardly worth digging through all the vlogs, video game videos, and cookie cutter lame stuff on there to find it.
Yeah, there's some pretty good stuff on youtube. It's just really hard to find without having to wade through complete shit such as misleading videos, rickrolls by 12 year olds who laugh at the word "sex", advertisements, MORE advertisements and garbage like Fred.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36265 on: September 02, 2011, 10:42:00 am »

Who the hell puts hot sauce in breakfast burritos? Fuck you fucking fuck fucks goddamn it

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36266 on: September 02, 2011, 10:52:53 am »

I just broke my virus free streak. :(. Three infections have been found.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #36267 on: September 02, 2011, 11:02:31 am »

About to have a 3 day weekend where I don't have to drive across 3 states and bust my ass. And now there is a storm in the gulf and it will most likely be stormy the whole time.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36268 on: September 02, 2011, 11:18:49 am »

Who the hell puts hot sauce in breakfast burritos? Fuck you fucking fuck fucks goddamn it
If you think that's bad, my stepdad puts Tabasco sauce and ketchup, mixed up, directly on top of scrambled eggs.

Disgusting :(

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36269 on: September 02, 2011, 11:20:41 am »

Disgusting :(
It sounds delicious to me.
Pages: 1 ... 2416 2417 [2418] 2419 2420 ... 8167