Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2300 2301 [2302] 2303 2304 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9471355 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #34515 on: August 07, 2011, 09:29:05 pm »

Out of bandages, and these ones really need to be changed.
Blegh
*Hugs*

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34516 on: August 07, 2011, 09:31:14 pm »

I have a shameful, terrible dark secret that I am now no longer afraid to admit.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34517 on: August 07, 2011, 09:46:00 pm »

@Vector: Furthermore, don't use Windows' Defrag. It sucks at actually defragging and is slow. I use AusLogic's version. Much better and faster all around.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34518 on: August 07, 2011, 10:02:01 pm »

I walked outside of the pool, and the concrete was so hot that it burned my skin...I apparently was bleeding from this burning from 2 seconds on the concrete, and I didn't even notice till I got upstairs that I had tracked blood through all of the house, and had to clean it all up :-/
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34519 on: August 07, 2011, 10:07:32 pm »

I walked outside of the pool, and the concrete was so hot that it burned my skin...I apparently was bleeding from this burning from 2 seconds on the concrete, and I didn't even notice till I got upstairs that I had tracked blood through all of the house, and had to clean it all up :-/

Holy snap, where are you located? I know it got painful around HERE but that must have been really hot.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34520 on: August 08, 2011, 12:17:25 am »

Day just got more depressing.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #34521 on: August 08, 2011, 12:21:26 am »

Spoiler: Poetry dunno (click to show/hide)

Found some stuff I wrote around 2 or more years ago and felt it weren't terrible albeit depressing. I really felt like sharing it though nobody cares I guess I feel better atleast haven'thaving thrown it out somewhere.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 12:43:12 am by Lysabild »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34522 on: August 08, 2011, 12:40:35 am »

Today, I feel like my heart's been punched through my chest.

I don't know what's wrong.  I talked to Thyme, and frankly, that was really great.  She was nice, I was nice, we chatted about boys and social expectations based on body image, obesity, all that stuff.  That may sound weird, but in the old days we always used to talk about analytical things, too.  And that was nice.  I mean I really, honestly enjoyed it, and I smoothed myself past the parts where I would have gotten offended not too long ago.  So we talked peacefully about a lot of things.

I don't know what good talking about this will do, but I kind of need to get it off my chest.

I dunno.  Maybe I should try to buy new glasses or something.  It'd be cool if once in a while folks looked at me as though I were cute.

It's so aggravating to think back at how I used to be positively compared to Hermione Granger, and now here I am with my bushy brown hair, mild case of buckteeth, and stack of books under my arm.  Except I've gone battier, so I'd be like some unholy lovechild of Granger and Lovegood.

Thyme was nice and told me that I was pretty, but it wasn't one of my priorities.  I think I just don't understand pretty.  Hmmm...

Think some research in the library would help? XD
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34523 on: August 08, 2011, 12:59:03 am »

I got lemonparty'd in the MSPA thread.

DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #34524 on: August 08, 2011, 12:59:34 am »

I got lemonparty'd in the MSPA thread.
DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU
My thread has been poisoned!

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34525 on: August 08, 2011, 01:00:34 am »

Don't worry it has been decontaminated.

At the cost of my soul
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34526 on: August 08, 2011, 01:13:54 am »

Mwahahaha!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34527 on: August 08, 2011, 01:17:49 am »

Can't get to sleep, And in general feeling crap. Atleast I've some tea...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34528 on: August 08, 2011, 01:33:28 am »

Holy snap, where are you located? I know it got painful around HERE but that must have been really hot.

Arizona. The worse part is that the pool was WARM. Ugh.

Also sad because I'm leaving Arizona next Sunday :( Leaving family always sucks...especially because they've been trying to guilt me into moving in with them (from my Mom's, my parents are divorced). I've been researching though, and I'll probably end up going to college here, both because the colleges seem to be pretty decent for what I want to study, and the in-state tuition I could get.

Thyme was nice and told me that I was pretty, but it wasn't one of my priorities.  I think I just don't understand pretty.  Hmmm...

Think some research in the library would help? XD

This may sound a bit awkward, but after going through the photo-share thread and finding a few pictures of you, I shall say that you look fine, and that people should look at you like you are cute.

But I'm absolutely horrible at understanding pretty as well. I've tried. :-/ You should ignore anything I say.
But don't let other people get you down!  :)

Can't get to sleep, And in general feeling crap. Atleast I've some tea...

I can never get to sleep :-/
And tea is disgusting. It makes me depressed that the stuff exists. ALL tea that I've ever tasted always has that.....tea under-taste to it that I absolutely despise.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #34529 on: August 08, 2011, 01:43:30 am »

...some unholy lovechild of Granger and Lovegood.

You realize that there is a fanfic of this on the internet somewhere?

That aside, Vector, stop beating yourself up so much, you have no reason to in the first place. It's easy to for people to focus on the bad stuff about them, or the stupid shit they've said and done, but from the posts you've made... You don't seem like the kind of person to take the easy and self-destructive way through life, and there really is more good about you than there is bad.

So... cheer up, memetic-forum-badass-math-samurai.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 2300 2301 [2302] 2303 2304 ... 8167