Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2297 2298 [2299] 2300 2301 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9470431 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #34470 on: August 07, 2011, 01:18:04 am »

Yeah, well.  I'm going to find a swell guy and we'll drink hot tea together quietly out of the fancyish set my Grandmother gave me as a graduation gift (gift from my parents: French dictionary :D).  Eat fresh chapathis.

And I'll do up my hair all vaguely nice and be quietly awkward, but it'll be in a good way.  Hmm... yeah.  Nice and warm.

And then... and then...

Heheheheheh.  Yup, I think that will be a "memory" to look forward too.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34471 on: August 07, 2011, 01:58:12 am »

I support this.

I for one, am all about bringing back personalised ridiculously-affectionate everythings.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #34472 on: August 07, 2011, 02:09:40 am »

I went out yesterda but there was nobody out so I went home early. The thing is, several girls HAD imp.ied they were going out. So it technically qualifies q q uqsi stqndimg up
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34473 on: August 07, 2011, 02:15:58 am »

I went out yesterda but there was nobody out so I went home early. The thing is, several girls HAD imp.ied they were going out. So it technically qualifies q q uqsi stqndimg up
I think your keyboard is broken.

I'm sad because Bay12 is one of the only websites where you can have a disagreement without someone saying something like "LOLZ UR A FAGET!". There needs to be more.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #34474 on: August 07, 2011, 02:17:21 am »

Well, I'd happily supply you with your needs, but then Toady would ban me  :P
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34475 on: August 07, 2011, 02:20:27 am »

For walking you home in the autumn evening, wearing my cute red wool jacket?

... Oooookayyyyy
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #34476 on: August 07, 2011, 02:23:48 am »

I'm sad because Bay12 is one of the only websites where you can have a disagreement without someone saying something like "LOLZ UR A FAGET!". There needs to be more.

No, I'm typing on my tablet pc. Sometimes this results n leas than perfect orthography
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Weary Exile

• Bay Watcher
  • Beard Science!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34477 on: August 07, 2011, 04:05:17 am »

So, I have a skin condition in which I occasionally break out into patches of bleeding, pus-oozing, scab-forming nightmarishness. And it's disfiguring enough on my arms and legs, but apparently now it chose to happen inside my ear canal.

My right ear is now completely blocked off with swelling and scabs and dried pus. An assistant with tweezers was unable to extract the mass of congealed terror. The doctor isn't available until Monday.

I said 'fuck it' and went to bed, where I slept for 15 hours straight, which I'm pretty sure isn't normal either.
It's like regular childcare, except with more dogs, and less care.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #34478 on: August 07, 2011, 04:13:07 am »

So, I have a skin condition in which I occasionally break out into patches of bleeding, pus-oozing, scab-forming nightmarishness. And it's disfiguring enough on my arms and legs, but apparently now it chose to happen inside my ear canal.

My right ear is now completely blocked off with swelling and scabs and dried pus. An assistant with tweezers was unable to extract the mass of congealed terror. The doctor isn't available until Monday.

I said 'fuck it' and went to bed, where I slept for 15 hours straight, which I'm pretty sure isn't normal either.

That's just terrible :(

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34479 on: August 07, 2011, 04:16:31 am »

... Oooookayyyyy

Was talking about

Proof that I can: "LOLZ UR A FAGET!". There needs to be more.

Do I get the job?
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34480 on: August 07, 2011, 04:18:30 am »

... Oooookayyyyy

Was talking about

Proof that I can: "LOLZ UR A FAGET!". There needs to be more.

Do I get the job?
Nope because I want less websites with the "UR A FAGAT!" content.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34481 on: August 07, 2011, 04:41:09 am »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. I get it now. Makes much more sense this way.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34482 on: August 07, 2011, 07:44:14 am »

Grandmum is sick. She's at least 80 years old, so her metabolism is obviously slow. I'm on the verge of panicking here, I don't want her to be gone...
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34483 on: August 07, 2011, 10:24:23 am »

... Oooookayyyyy

I'd walk you home, but I'd probably wear either my hideously stained !!ORANGE!! hunting coat (it's waterproof, despite being disfigured by oil from a boat engine attempting to explode on me,) my red and pewter sports team coat with the pirate logo on it, or my black leather duster.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34484 on: August 07, 2011, 12:01:14 pm »

So I heard a commercial for KidzBop (those people that hire kids to sing covers of popular songs), and heard "Born That Way" as one of the songs.

I look it up on Youtube, and any and all reference to race or sexuality is removed (which is about half-three quarters of the song). I suppose they realized that just singing a chorus is boring, so there was this line in there:
"A different coupon, is not a sin. Believe capital H-I-M!"
(originally 'A different lover').

You could at the very least put something that actually makes sense, can't you? Or just not do songs that you are going to remove the whole message of?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.
Pages: 1 ... 2297 2298 [2299] 2300 2301 ... 8167