Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2289 2290 [2291] 2292 2293 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9465659 times)

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #34350 on: August 05, 2011, 12:21:01 am »

The problem is, once you start understanding people, you wish that you didn't.

And then you get to my case, where you think you understand people, and not only do you wish you didn't -- you actually don't!
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34351 on: August 05, 2011, 02:03:07 am »

If you are attracted to a gender, then that gender is incomprehensible to you. Law of the universe.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34352 on: August 05, 2011, 02:05:29 am »

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 10:08:41 am by Grimshot »
My personality profile.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34353 on: August 05, 2011, 02:13:40 am »

Don't give up, Grimshot. :3

I may not be good with words or comforting or even socializing, but when you only have one life, failure is not an option, nor a "reward". Don't be ashamed. Giving up is shameful, but you redeem yourself by going forward. Don't dwell on past problems.

Sorry that that wasn't exactly the most confidence-inspiring speech.
Also often called Boowells.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #34354 on: August 05, 2011, 03:56:08 am »

I used to think I could understand things, that there was hope, a light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm not so sure anymore.

This might be the second time I've told anyone this, and I'm telling it to the internet. I've sunk that low.

I've been actively considering suicide for the last four or five years. Methods, equipment, all that jazz. Whether to leave a note or not. Whether to get a will beforehand or not. If there is anything thats actually worth it to do anything for.

I'm so lost.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34355 on: August 05, 2011, 04:00:35 am »

I used to think I could understand things, that there was hope, a light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm not so sure anymore.

This might be the second time I've told anyone this, and I'm telling it to the internet. I've sunk that low.

I've been actively considering suicide for the last four or five years. Methods, equipment, all that jazz. Whether to leave a note or not. Whether to get a will beforehand or not. If there is anything thats actually worth it to do anything for.

I'm so lost.
Suicide is never the best option.

Never.

Even if your life goes completely down the shitter, it will get better eventually. Will killing yourself help? No. Not at all. It will just put you, your friends and family through pain that is unnecessary. Nothing should ever drive you to it.

There is nothing wrong with telling the internet, there are probably plenty of licensed therapists out there among the web able to help you. I may not be a therapist, and a real therapist would give you a much better speech, but you just need to remember one important thing:

Do. Not. Commit. Suicide.

I wish to you the best of luck with your problems, whatever they may be.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34356 on: August 05, 2011, 04:03:14 am »

Your life WILL get better, trust me. I was depressed for a pretty long time and eventually tried to kill myself, but my life eventually picked itself up.  So will yours, even though it may not seem like it.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34357 on: August 05, 2011, 04:45:35 am »

Suicide is a permanent solution to a rather temporary problem.

It gets better, take it from someone who struggled with suicide for many years and still battles chronic crippling depression with love.

Seek help, support, and whatever you care about. :) I'll send some kind thoughts your way.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34358 on: August 05, 2011, 04:51:29 am »

Don't give up, Grimshot. :3

I may not be good with words or comforting or even socializing, but when you only have one life, failure is not an option, nor a "reward". Don't be ashamed. Giving up is shameful, but you redeem yourself by going forward. Don't dwell on past problems.

Sorry that that wasn't exactly the most confidence-inspiring speech.

Thanks, I appreciate the support :).

I'm not so sure anymore.

I'm so lost.

Well, I'll tell you this. I've also given consideration to killing myself, both when depressed and even when I managed get out of my depression. You know what made me finally decide that it was a bad idea? Even if I completely fucked up everything in my life I could still make someone elses better. If you want a reason to live I would suggest you find people that really need some help and give it to them.
My personality profile.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #34359 on: August 05, 2011, 04:58:24 am »

Thank you, everyone, for all your support.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34360 on: August 05, 2011, 07:15:37 am »

Ugh. Lucky Americans. You don't know what it means to run out of warm water in the middle of a shower. *Shiver* So cold...
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34361 on: August 05, 2011, 07:16:49 am »

Pain in my throat and back is making me sad. Fuck off, pain. I don't need you today.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34362 on: August 05, 2011, 07:17:43 am »

Pain in my throat
Ah, a pain made too familiar by frequent growl-offs...

Edit: A good name for a death metal band.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34363 on: August 05, 2011, 07:26:06 am »

Frequent Growl-Offs?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34364 on: August 05, 2011, 07:26:49 am »

A Pain Made Too Familiar?
Pages: 1 ... 2289 2290 [2291] 2292 2293 ... 8167