Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2284 2285 [2286] 2287 2288 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9461128 times)

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #34275 on: August 04, 2011, 12:06:42 am »

My relatives keep offhandedly making anti gay slurs. I don't think they know, but I'm terrified they might or that they'll figure it out. One of them just suggested gay people should shoot themselves quietly as the "best solution...." You don't say...? I really truly thought she might be one of the more understanding ones. Damn it.... I know I can't hang on and I won't let go.

I'm running out of relatives like that and I can't afford the inability to sleep that comes with this....
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 12:15:52 am by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34276 on: August 04, 2011, 12:10:35 am »

That sucks dude, when you break the news, if they are still un-repentant douchebags, you can always pull a Homer...
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34277 on: August 04, 2011, 12:58:32 am »

My math skills have horribly degraded. This saddens me. Also, Nikov getting banned made me sad.

[Edit] I just realised Noah22223 has also been banned... Nooooooooooo(ah)

[Editx2] Goddamnit, I've put on 10 kilograms since the last time I weighed myself. Do not want.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 01:08:02 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #34278 on: August 04, 2011, 01:06:30 am »

Noah got banned? What for?

To Truean, are they actually talking to you while they make them, or just in the background?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34279 on: August 04, 2011, 01:08:45 am »

Repeatedly doing the shit that got him muted.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34280 on: August 04, 2011, 01:10:10 am »

Mind if I ask what they were? This is the first I've heard of anything like it.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #34281 on: August 04, 2011, 01:10:59 am »

Meh, didn't really think Noah was that cool anyways. If your stupid enough to get muted for trolling, and then start complaining about getting muted your just asking for it.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #34282 on: August 04, 2011, 01:11:20 am »

Having too many numbers in his name.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34283 on: August 04, 2011, 01:12:10 am »

Mind if I ask what they were? This is the first I've heard of anything like it.
Sadly, I do not know. All that I know is that they were apparantly offensive and/or obscene.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #34284 on: August 04, 2011, 01:14:10 am »

He was just offensive, like making jokes about the killings in olso or whatever and telling someone grieving over losing a cat how much he hated them. And generally shitposting everywhere.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34285 on: August 04, 2011, 01:14:52 am »

Okay, I can understand his banning then.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #34286 on: August 04, 2011, 01:15:35 am »

!!!  Nikov got banned? :(  We were having a message discussion... I hope I didn't drive him to bitterness :/

In other news... I was on a Q&A call with a bunch of other people who were interested in Digipen.  They said feel free to ask what you want, so my questions were probably a little leaning towards actual game development and not Digipen.  And they (the people running the show) seemed a little... put off?  Like I didn't seem quite right.  But I have no idea if I imagined it or not, and I really hope this isn't a sign that I'm not cut out for video game production.  I'm not going to Digipen anyway (too mindblowingly expensive) but to a different school.  I hope to God (even though I don't believe in him anymore) that I am making the right decision...

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #34287 on: August 04, 2011, 01:15:59 am »

Oh and when he roleplayed he was a total mary sue, that itself deserves banning over in the FG:RP forums :P

Makes me wonder how other people would react if I was banned...
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34288 on: August 04, 2011, 01:18:11 am »

!!!  Nikov got banned? :(  We were having a message discussion... I hope I didn't drive him to bitterness :/

In other news... I was on a Q&A call with a bunch of other people who were interested in Digipen.  They said feel free to ask what you want, so my questions were probably a little leaning towards actual game development and not Digipen.  And they (the people running the show) seemed a little... put off?  Like I didn't seem quite right.  But I have no idea if I imagined it or not, and I really hope this isn't a sign that I'm not cut out for video game production.  I'm not going to Digipen anyway (too mindblowingly expensive) but to a different school.  I hope to God (even though I don't believe in him anymore) that I am making the right decision...

Probably PR people, not teachers or stuff.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #34289 on: August 04, 2011, 01:19:25 am »

Oh and when he roleplayed he was a total mary sue, that itself deserves banning over in the FG:RP forums :P

Makes me wonder how other people would react if I was banned...
There would be a grand celebra-

I mean funeral. In your honor. Yeah.
Pages: 1 ... 2284 2285 [2286] 2287 2288 ... 8167