Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2262 2263 [2264] 2265 2266 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9448588 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #33945 on: July 31, 2011, 03:50:27 am »

Indeed~
It's a bullshit argument that's been completely disproven, but people still believe in it~
Hell, some studies have shown that it actually has a beneficial effect, providing a safe, legal outlet for one's violent or sexual (or sexually violent) tendencies~
That and censorship/prohibition NEVER FUCKING GODS DAMNED WORKS~

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33946 on: July 31, 2011, 03:52:19 am »

That and censorship/prohibition NEVER FUCKING GODS DAMNED WORKS~
This, especially when it's about computers. I have plenty of pirated stuff and no one cares.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33947 on: July 31, 2011, 03:52:35 am »

Fuck censorship. It seems to only be used as another reason to dictate our lives. Also, fuck this sadness that dosen't seem to leave me alone.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 03:54:37 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33948 on: July 31, 2011, 03:55:18 am »

Fun fact, while raging at the government I'm listening to the appropriately brutal and appropriately named Annihilation Of The Wicked by Nile.
 But yeah, fucking governments. Censorship is made for them to have less work to do, since they don't want to get off their lazy asses.

Edit: Don't be sad, AoD. Have a banana sticker.

There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33949 on: July 31, 2011, 03:58:28 am »

Well then, considering I don't want to learn any languages, the only place left for me to eventually move to is the US. Shit. Not moving to England because they have laws or something that makes it very hard for immigrants to make a living or something like that, as far as I know. Otherwise England would be perfect. But anyway, I have time to think about that until I starve to death. Which shouldn't be too soon.

Dude, Australia. We have Lithuanians all over in here and we're not in the shitter economically. Plus we're still pretty okay with migrants, it's refugees we apparently hate.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33950 on: July 31, 2011, 03:58:41 am »

The want or need to murder or rape is often caused by mental instabilities~
As it is, people shun murderers and rapists, effectively giving them a sub-human status~
We need, need, NEED this to stop, and for programs to be put in place to give these people HELP~
They need mental help, not punishment~
Punishment doesn't work, nor does censorship~
I don't give a damn who it is, they do NOT deserve to rot in prison~
Even the most violent or sociopathic murderers and rapists are better off in a mental institution~
Similarly, fuck the sex offender registry~
It ruins people's lives and I fucking hate it~

Momiji Inubashiri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33951 on: July 31, 2011, 03:59:20 am »

Edit: Don't be sad, AoD. Have a banana sticker.

Banana... Sticker?

Can I have one?

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #33952 on: July 31, 2011, 03:59:55 am »

In any case, I just don't like cops. Ever.
I don't mind cops at all really. Then again our cops are less likely to beat you to death than some other places on earth.
I've become a lot more comfortable with cops ever since I realized they are just regular people doing a job pretty much like any other and should be treated accordingly. Some of them are complete jerks, but I meet a lot of complete jerks anyway.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33953 on: July 31, 2011, 04:00:16 am »

Dude, Australia. We have Lithuanians all over in here and we're not in the shitter economically. Plus we're still pretty okay with migrants, it's refugees we apparently hate.
No, thank you. I don't want to be so far from...everything.

Banana... Sticker?

Can I have one?
Only if you get the reference.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33954 on: July 31, 2011, 04:02:51 am »

No, thank you. I don't want to be so far from...everything.

We have... things. I know it's a hell of a plane trip, but it's a wonderful country, and you'll be close to China when they inevitably dominate the planet and become the focal point of human culture.

Momiji Inubashiri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33955 on: July 31, 2011, 04:03:56 am »

Anyone who doesn't get that it's from the therapist episode of Metalocalypse is... Well... Uhh...

Well they probably left their food in the food library. By the way are the other seasons any good? All I ever caught was the first one and half of the second one.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33956 on: July 31, 2011, 04:05:18 am »

We have... things. I know it's a hell of a plane trip, but it's a wonderful country, and you'll be close to China when they inevitably dominate the planet and become the focal point of human culture.
Lies. Nothing is close to Australia.

Anyone who doesn't get that it's from the therapist episode of Metalocalypse is... Well... Uhh...

Well they probably left their food in the food library. By the way are the other seasons any good? All I ever caught was the first one and half of the second one.
I started watching it not long ago, close to finishing season 1.

But you got the reference! Banana sticker for you!

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #33957 on: July 31, 2011, 04:07:51 am »

Lies. Nothing is close to Australia.
Indonesia is. Wouldn't you like to vacation in glorious Indonesia?
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33958 on: July 31, 2011, 04:08:26 am »

Wouldn't you like to vacation in glorious Indonesia?
No, not really.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #33959 on: July 31, 2011, 04:13:27 am »

The want or need to murder or rape is often caused by mental instabilities~
As it is, people shun murderers and rapists, effectively giving them a sub-human status~
We need, need, NEED this to stop, and for programs to be put in place to give these people HELP~
They need mental help, not punishment~
Punishment doesn't work, nor does censorship~
I don't give a damn who it is, they do NOT deserve to rot in prison~
Even the most violent or sociopathic murderers and rapists are better off in a mental institution~
Similarly, fuck the sex offender registry~
It ruins people's lives and I fucking hate it~
To what degree can most of these people be forced to change? And if they manage to become mentally "stable" within a short period of time, then what? Example: Would someone really derserve to walk free just a few months after they torture someone to death, just because they won't do it again? Some people actually truly deserve a punishment they get. Just as well, you can't "help" everyone, and it's not quite worth it "helping" someone who does bad enough to get sent to death-row/life in prison.
Of course, this may just be me deprived of sleep and all.
Pages: 1 ... 2262 2263 [2264] 2265 2266 ... 8167