Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2237 2238 [2239] 2240 2241 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443181 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #33570 on: July 26, 2011, 07:29:59 pm »

or sis, that avatar is androgynous.
You could always check their profile, generally people put what they want to be refered to as. And how could you not know of ToonyBro?

Flies are werd over here too. A bunch have just been wandering around inside for no reason and mating on every surface.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #33571 on: July 26, 2011, 07:34:33 pm »

Also it rained all day and still is so no fishing for me. :[

suuucks. I've only had one trip cut short by rain but still, i feel for you bro.

or sis, that avatar is androgynous.
Also, the name is kind of a hint. ToonyMAN. Just sayin...
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #33572 on: July 26, 2011, 07:46:51 pm »

Maybe she was just abbreviating it.
Y'know like.. "Toony[Wo]man".
Why bog people down with extra letters, y'know?
Hey hey, I don't need to be referred to with a third person feminine singular.  I'll take my masculine singulars thank you.  Also, my avatar doesn't change what gender I am so when it cycles between 2 males and 2 females it means nothing.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #33573 on: July 26, 2011, 07:54:00 pm »

Maybe she was just abbreviating it.
Y'know like.. "Toony[Wo]man".
Why bog people down with extra letters, y'know?
Hey hey, I don't need to be referred to with a third person feminine singular.  I'll take my masculine singulars thank you.  Also, my avatar doesn't change what gender I am so when it cycles between 2 males and 2 females it means nothing.

I'll settle for bro then.

s'all good?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33574 on: July 26, 2011, 08:03:29 pm »

Meanmelter's post essentially said I WAS IN IT FOR THE BITCHES.

I was very confused by this. I chuckled for a second, then scrolled down, and hopy shit, here comes vector on the warpath because meanmelter cracked a fucking joke.
So uh... when seeing why people were banned, you don't think to check whether Toady's removed the stuff they were banned for?

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #33575 on: July 26, 2011, 08:15:01 pm »

Despite all the hue and cry over "waste" in the budget, the local branch of the Tea Party, backed by the Ohio Republican Party, has managed to get enough signatures to put an amendment to the Ohio constitution to illegally (a state can not repeal a Federal law under any circumstances, the only way States Rights can get rid of a law is in Federal Court) repeal of the Obama-backed healthcare bill on the 2011 ballot, and openly admit that they want to get more Republicans to the polls to support the very unpopular Senate Bill 5 (a measure to strip Ohio Government workers of union rights) that is up for repeal, with record levels of popular support. It costs the state a non-trivial amount to process such a measure, and even if passed, the bill would have zero practical effect, making this a significant waste of money.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:18:02 pm by Lord Shonus »
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33576 on: July 26, 2011, 08:22:48 pm »

Meanmelter's post essentially said I WAS IN IT FOR THE BITCHES.

I was very confused by this. I chuckled for a second, then scrolled down, and hopy shit, here comes vector on the warpath because meanmelter cracked a fucking joke.

The joke Toady removed was about drugging and raping me, to my personal enjoyment, because I don't play RTDs.

Poor meanmelter.  So misunderstood.

EDIT: Oh my god I am blowing so many gaskets today.  All of the gaskets.  All of them.

I need to cool it.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 09:35:50 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Reelyanoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33577 on: July 26, 2011, 10:32:55 pm »

Googling "meanmelter" he looks to be having some sort of contest, with a guy who vlogs on youtube, who looks about 12 years old. I'd be surprised if meanmelter's old enough to be able to do anything to anyone. ;)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33578 on: July 26, 2011, 10:55:24 pm »

He's 15 and it still wasn't funny.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #33579 on: July 27, 2011, 12:03:31 am »

Despite all the hue and cry over "waste" in the budget, the local branch of the Tea Party, backed by the Ohio Republican Party, has managed to get enough signatures to put an amendment to the Ohio constitution to illegally (a state can not repeal a Federal law under any circumstances, the only way States Rights can get rid of a law is in Federal Court) repeal of the Obama-backed healthcare bill on the 2011 ballot, and openly admit that they want to get more Republicans to the polls to support the very unpopular Senate Bill 5 (a measure to strip Ohio Government workers of union rights) that is up for repeal, with record levels of popular support. It costs the state a non-trivial amount to process such a measure, and even if passed, the bill would have zero practical effect, making this a significant waste of money.
Sweet bajeegus, you'd think people would get more pissed off about how politicians are trying more and more to simply stay in power instead of better their country. I know I'm pissed off. I led a protest today outside the office of one of the Washington State senators (R). Sure there were only four other people because I live in an extraordinarily pro-Republican area, but it was worth a shot. We made posters, hung up fliers, and had reasonable conversation with their staff and the senator herself on the phone. Maybe I changed something. I doubt it, but I hope so.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33580 on: July 27, 2011, 12:12:10 am »

Urgh.. can't sleep..
*Hugs*

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #33581 on: July 27, 2011, 12:13:12 am »

Urgh.. can't sleep..
Insomnia companions!  I haven't been able to sleep well in a while.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33582 on: July 27, 2011, 12:25:36 am »

I'm staying up all night so I can try to sleep early tomorrow night~
I gotta get up at 3 in the morning on Thursday for my flight~

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #33583 on: July 27, 2011, 02:13:01 am »

Can't sleep either, but, I can feel the sleepyness coming on now.  Gonna hate it if I can't fall asleep still :/

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33584 on: July 27, 2011, 03:00:27 am »

I went to a funeral today. I was asked beforehand if I wanted to say anything, and I just stood silently and shook my head. I can not tell you how much I regretted that. I really should have said something.
Pages: 1 ... 2237 2238 [2239] 2240 2241 ... 8167