Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2190 2191 [2192] 2193 2194 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9453308 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #32865 on: July 13, 2011, 11:28:01 pm »

I have a feeling that one of my forum games isn't going to get enough people signing up... :(
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32866 on: July 13, 2011, 11:28:32 pm »

I have a feeling that one of my forum games isn't going to get enough people signing up... :(
I shall sign up!
Just point me to it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32867 on: July 13, 2011, 11:31:31 pm »

I shall sign up!
Just point me to it!
Here it is. Remember to read the spoiler.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32868 on: July 13, 2011, 11:37:33 pm »

Somehow it feels like, every time I finish reading something good, the rest of the universe is diminished in its brightness and I will never seen anything so beautiful again.
I've had something like an extreme version of that a couple of times...
When I marathoned Gurren Lagann a couple years back, I became convinced it was the most intensely awesome thing I'd ever seen in my life. Which was great, but once it sunk in that it was over my mood absolutely crashed because I felt like nothing else existed that could match it. It was seriously something like a week before I could feel happiness about anything again. It all seems pretty silly in retrospect...

It seems my state of mind is affected way too much by fictional things. :/

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32869 on: July 13, 2011, 11:56:29 pm »

Yeah, like that.

When I was younger, I could just bounce from one book to the next, but nowadays I read something and it settles on me like a cloak.  It feels sometimes that my considerable reading experience is a shield against all sorts of things I'd otherwise be scared of, haha.

When I get in this mood, I always want to read something violent and sad >_<
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #32870 on: July 14, 2011, 02:18:57 am »

There's plenty of things I wish I was discovering anew but mostly because I find it hard to read or watch things multiple times, with a few exceptions. Deleting my memories just for this reason doesn't greatly appeal to me even if it was possible.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #32871 on: July 14, 2011, 03:15:16 am »

Mew mew kept me up running around on the bed with his claws out so he was pulling at the blanket.

Now he's playing Assassins' Creed, I'm a cathedral, and my hands are corrupt priests.  I am going to have so many scabs when this adorable little bastard's gone.
Shoes...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32872 on: July 14, 2011, 04:26:12 am »

God I hate mice. They run around your house at all hours of the night and fuck your shit up. And they bite like little sharks full of piss and rage.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #32873 on: July 14, 2011, 04:46:00 am »

MLB 2k11 fucking sucks and I quit.  I've tried everything but my guy bats like a fourth grader.  People say "Just switch to classic moooode huur hurr hurr" but that's not an option apparently for me.  My only option is to hit the ball straight up or directly behind me.
Shoes...

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #32874 on: July 14, 2011, 06:00:29 am »

God I hate mice. They run around your house at all hours of the night and fuck your shit up. And they bite like little sharks full of piss and rage.
You need to follow Cthulhu's road and get yourself a little clawy furball. That'll show 'em. Of course, my one mostly brings mice in from the outside...

..but sometimes she brings butterflies too!

Mew mew kept me up running around on the bed with his claws out so he was pulling at the blanket.

Now he's playing Assassins' Creed, I'm a cathedral, and my hands are corrupt priests.  I am going to have so many scabs when this adorable little bastard's gone.
This sounds like Happy material to me.
Love, scriver~

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #32875 on: July 14, 2011, 06:25:25 am »

So, yet again, no one shows up, now some of them have told me beforehand, they have important things to attend to, they should be over sometimes later.But the other half, well it seems they decided to go to someone elses place today, now that would be fine by me, they had plans and all that, but i called them two days ago, so here i am again, beer and peanuts in hand with more waiting in the kitchen and a whole afternoon to myself to do whatever i want :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #32876 on: July 14, 2011, 06:58:56 am »

I'm fuckin' boooored.
Shoes...

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #32877 on: July 14, 2011, 07:10:34 am »

Mosquitoes. I'm sitting here on my porch eating breakfast, trying to enjoy the rain falling, and those whiny bastards comes out and starts trying to feed of me. It's my blood! You can't have it!

@Cthulhu
If you're that bored with a kitten in the house, you're doing something very wrong. ;)
Love, scriver~

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32878 on: July 14, 2011, 07:11:02 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #32879 on: July 14, 2011, 07:11:26 am »

MRRRRRRRR CTHULHU HATES CATS GRRRRRRRR
Pages: 1 ... 2190 2191 [2192] 2193 2194 ... 8167