Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2175 2176 [2177] 2178 2179 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9452394 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #32640 on: July 09, 2011, 12:27:21 am »

I felt incredibly depressed today.  I need to be careful.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32641 on: July 09, 2011, 12:59:38 am »

I just had the weirdest pain tonight. It was a burning ache that started in the center of my body and radiated outwards until it reached my butt and my elbows. It hurt bad enough I was wondering if it was some sort of spine or organ problem :(. I honestly have no idea what could have caused it. I was fine afterwards though so I think I'll just assume it was some weird fluke on my bodies part unless it happens again.
My personality profile.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32642 on: July 09, 2011, 02:12:53 am »

I have a throat infection so bad that just breathing hurts, and swallowing is an entirely new ball game. Fever is off the charts and head ache that makes me want to beat my brains out of my skull with rocks. Not a good day.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #32643 on: July 09, 2011, 04:50:13 am »

My dad is completely unreasonable, in most ways.

He just seems to have chosen to forget that he needs an operation on one of his kidneys to clear out a rather large stone. He has known about this for about 3 or 4 years, has the ability to get the operation, but just does not. He has been retired since January too....

I'm afraid his one kidney has probably shut down because he just is that damn unreasonable. They told him the specifics of the operation and he bitched and moaned about that for months, something about them using a younger doctor when he wanted the "best...." I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have mattered as far as quality goes. This is why they used to skip the specifics, to keep people like him from going nuts....
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32644 on: July 09, 2011, 04:53:19 am »

My neck, left shoulder and elbow are hurting as if they have been hit repeatedly... Painkillers aren't doing shit.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #32645 on: July 09, 2011, 05:24:43 am »

I've suddenly been having a lot of horribly painful heartburn instead or my normal enjoyable heartburn lately. Antacids help, but I absolutely hate having to take any form of medication. I really need some better way to deal with this, but ignoring it isn't working.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #32646 on: July 09, 2011, 07:00:49 am »

I have a throat infection so bad that just breathing hurts, and swallowing is an entirely new ball game. Fever is off the charts and head ache that makes me want to beat my brains out of my skull with rocks. Not a good day.
You have my sympathy and I hope it passes quickly. I did all my A-Level exams with pretty much what you describe. If it wasn't for the codeine the doctor proscribed I don't think I'd of survived. Are you taking anything?
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32647 on: July 09, 2011, 07:04:32 am »

I've suddenly been having a lot of horribly painful heartburn instead or my normal enjoyable heartburn lately. Antacids help, but I absolutely hate having to take any form of medication. I really need some better way to deal with this, but ignoring it isn't working.

I can recommend a good gastro doctor, if you want. Sounds like GERD (which I've had for years). I hate meds too, but I'll happily take my omeprozaole if it means not feeling like I could stand in for a D&D black dragon.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32648 on: July 09, 2011, 07:36:51 am »

No time for anything fun. And now I get a killer toothache to accompany. :(
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32649 on: July 09, 2011, 11:47:15 am »

I believe that I mentioned that a relative of mine was diagnosed of lupus? Now, fuck it, something else equally depressing happened.

My bro ran away.

As in prodigal son style.

Just when I thought my life couldn't get worse, suddenly, Murphy's law.

Goddamnit, my life is going downhill, and fast.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32650 on: July 09, 2011, 11:53:35 am »

I believe that I mentioned that a relative of mine was diagnosed of lupus? Now, fuck it, something else equally depressing happened.

My bro ran away.

As in prodigal son style.

Just when I thought my life couldn't get worse, suddenly, Murphy's law.

Goddamnit, my life is going downhill, and fast.

UPDATE: He's back, just after a few minutes typing the above quote. Doesn't make things any less shittier.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #32651 on: July 09, 2011, 11:58:00 am »

My neck, left shoulder and elbow are hurting as if they have been hit repeatedly... Painkillers aren't doing shit.

Seriously, either:
See a doctor, or;
Stop posting whines about how much is wrong with your body. If you don't really try anything to deal with the problem, shut up about it.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Tyg13

• Bay Watcher
  • And then I was bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32652 on: July 09, 2011, 12:29:26 pm »

Uh. I don't know if here is the right place to put this, but I guess it's as good a place as any. I'm gay. Yyeeeeeppppp. Pretty pissed, I must admit. I have plenty to deal with, social awkwardness, having really bad acne, and a bit of a weight problem. Now guess what, I'm not attracted to women and thus have even MORE things working against me. Fucking fabulous. I'm pretty sure this doesn't belong in the "Things that made you sad today" realm, because while I am rather depressed about this, I'm more enraged than anything.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #32653 on: July 09, 2011, 12:31:57 pm »

Being gay isn't a bad thing, man.

Tyg13

• Bay Watcher
  • And then I was bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32654 on: July 09, 2011, 12:34:41 pm »

Being gay isn't a bad thing, man.

There is QUITE a bit of social ostracism at first, definitely by all my male friends. Which are all of my friends. Seriously, most of my friends find homosexuality downright repulsive, and it pains me that I can't be open and still be their friends. They're good people, I love hanging out with them (all like, two of them). It leaves me between a rock and a hard place, really. Both options suck.
Pages: 1 ... 2175 2176 [2177] 2178 2179 ... 8167