Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2163 2164 [2165] 2166 2167 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9447513 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #32460 on: July 06, 2011, 01:34:36 am »

Bluh I cannot draw tonight. Considering how bad my normal drawings are, this puts what I'm trying to do right now at below-SBAHJ level. And I need to be able to draw to update the Prince of Toast game, which I haven't touched in 2 days because of IRL and TF2.

Guess I'll just have to do it first thing tomorrow. Of course, something will inevitably get in the way of my doing so. Because my life hates it when I try to run forum games or roleplays of any kind.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32461 on: July 06, 2011, 01:54:09 am »

-removed due to lack of context-
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 03:00:16 am by Mindmaker »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #32462 on: July 06, 2011, 04:29:04 am »

Everything. Literally everything. Is making me just break down and cry right now.

I don't even know. I don't.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32463 on: July 06, 2011, 04:30:30 am »

My stepfather is either the best or the worst drunk ever :V

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #32464 on: July 06, 2011, 09:00:26 am »

There is too much time between now and boarding that train out of Hull at 13:30 tomorrow.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32465 on: July 06, 2011, 10:23:28 am »

Need...
More...
Drive space!
Wargleblargle.
There's never enough terabytes!

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32466 on: July 06, 2011, 10:55:56 am »

last night i felt like i could change my life, that i could mold myself into a better person. i actually had confidence in this for the first time in my life. all the problems, the stress, everything fucking wrong with me didn't matter. i could finally make something of my life.

the next morning that confidence vanished. what is the point anymore

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32467 on: July 06, 2011, 01:58:08 pm »

I'm sad I never had a chance to claim my role in a melodramatic manner today. Sucks, I had that one in the works for awhile, but nope, I was NK'd by a Mafia Rolecop.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32468 on: July 06, 2011, 03:35:21 pm »

Come home to see the lights on in my bedroom and the curtains open, though I had left them off and closed, respectively. Rush upstairs to find my older brother, the one who broke my expensive desk sort of recently, tipping over my book case and ripping up books. I was, quite understandably, enraged enough to engage him in fisticuffs. I sort of punch--choke-dragged him out into the hallway and bull rushed him into the door to his room and started to leave, when he gets up and whales on me with these little metal stick things. I'm pretty god damn lucky my other older brother was home and that he beat the shit out of him. Cool older bro called my dad and got him to come home early, and I thought asshole bro was going to be evicted this time after, y'know, beating me with metal rods. Nope! I'm the asshole son who has to pay to replace the door, buy all the materials for fixing holes in the walls, and do both tasks myself. I'm also in trouble for 'starting' the fight, will not get compensation for any of my books, and am to write an apology to asshole bro.

I am bleeding from my head, I am quite certain that my left hand and foot are broken, I was crying with pain until cool bro got me some painkillers. They took away my keys, so I have to convince my parents that I need an X-ray, and the convincing process is not going well. Living here just makes me feel sick and angry all the time.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32469 on: July 06, 2011, 03:47:48 pm »

So my little brother wanted to see a movie today.
Why not, I thought. I didn't went to the movies for a long time and I can use any driving practice I can get.
So after going through the movies, looking for the least objectionable, we ended up with Bad Teacher.
I didn't expect much and I wasn't disappointed.

Today I actually wanted to type up a long ass, whiny post.
But it's late and I don't feel like wasting so much effort. Rather engulf myself in some sort of fantasy world.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32470 on: July 06, 2011, 04:36:20 pm »

I have been working on a forum game for the past few weeks. My computer crashed, and guess what happened? It somehow deleted OVER FUCKING HALF of the rules and notes regarding the forum game. Goddamn it!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #32471 on: July 06, 2011, 04:39:41 pm »

Come home to see the lights on in my bedroom and the curtains open, though I had left them off and closed, respectively. Rush upstairs to find my older brother, the one who broke my expensive desk sort of recently, tipping over my book case and ripping up books. I was, quite understandably, enraged enough to engage him in fisticuffs. I sort of punch--choke-dragged him out into the hallway and bull rushed him into the door to his room and started to leave, when he gets up and whales on me with these little metal stick things. I'm pretty god damn lucky my other older brother was home and that he beat the shit out of him. Cool older bro called my dad and got him to come home early, and I thought asshole bro was going to be evicted this time after, y'know, beating me with metal rods. Nope! I'm the asshole son who has to pay to replace the door, buy all the materials for fixing holes in the walls, and do both tasks myself. I'm also in trouble for 'starting' the fight, will not get compensation for any of my books, and am to write an apology to asshole bro.

I am bleeding from my head, I am quite certain that my left hand and foot are broken, I was crying with pain until cool bro got me some painkillers. They took away my keys, so I have to convince my parents that I need an X-ray, and the convincing process is not going well. Living here just makes me feel sick and angry all the time.
Wow that's horrible.  How is anybody able to live in that household normally.  Why does your asshole brother do all these things for no reason?  It doesn't make any sense besides evil intent.  You might be better off living somewhere else if living in your currently household is dangerous to your health.

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32472 on: July 06, 2011, 04:50:54 pm »

Holy Shit post.
You must have the patience of a saint dude. I'd be in prison by now if things like that went down in my household. I hope you can get out of there, doesn't sound healthy at all.

For my own bit of sad, My Grandfather is going in for heavy-duty chemo soon.
I've only heard of one person surviving chemo on this level.

The sadly ironic bit? He's one of the few people in my family I actually give a shit about, and we aren't even related by blood.

Yeah, just had to get that out there. Feels good to do it.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #32473 on: July 06, 2011, 04:52:27 pm »

I wish I had the resources to offer a new home to everyone that needs it.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #32474 on: July 06, 2011, 05:18:30 pm »

sonerohi: Yea... you need to get yourself an x-ray, no matter what.

Its bad when breaks don't set properly, you could suffer frequent pain and partial crippling for life.

I know you are probably just a teenager, but you need to get out of that kind of environment somehow.

Get some help from school, work or friends, just get your injuries treated.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 2163 2164 [2165] 2166 2167 ... 8167