Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2142 2143 [2144] 2145 2146 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9431793 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #32145 on: June 29, 2011, 01:54:02 pm »

I'm sad.

Friday, I'm going with my parents to the beach.

We will have no internet connection for three days.

And Jef just started his Sentinels LP.

Aw man... that sucks.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32146 on: June 29, 2011, 01:59:12 pm »

I just saw a Youtube video of Death (it's a band) playing live... I wonder if they were always this shit live...
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #32147 on: June 29, 2011, 02:13:20 pm »

I'm sad.

Friday, I'm going with my parents to the beach.

We will have no internet connection for three days.

And Jef just started his Sentinels LP.

Aw man... that sucks.

Its the beach dude. Run around in the sun, appreciate the view, flirt with girls in bikini's. The internet can wait.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32148 on: June 29, 2011, 02:23:40 pm »

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #32149 on: June 29, 2011, 02:46:35 pm »

sun

You lost me there.

I get light sensitive migraines and even I appreciate a little sun.

feel free to reorder and add alternatives: "Its the beach dude. Flirt with girls in bikini's, appreciate the view, run around in the moonlight by a bonfire. The internet can wait."

I may be slightly biased living near some of the best beaches in the continental US.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 02:48:47 pm by Nadaka »
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32150 on: June 29, 2011, 02:47:40 pm »

I think my computer may be a zombie computer...  Fuck.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #32151 on: June 29, 2011, 03:08:55 pm »

sun

You lost me there.
The sun is a villian, a rogue and a murderer. Every year hundreds of people die due to the suns uncivilized light-flinging, and millions are burned by the harsh, undeserved anger it pours upon our undeserving heads. If you so much as glance near it, it scars your eye so that you can see nothing but it, and should you try to fight back, by looking at the sun, it blinds you for your insubordination. Even if you attempt to flee this monster, it's minions descend upon you and force you back into the hellscape the sun cruelly creates. You are trapped, forever blinded by the suns rays, always, always, a prisoner of Sol, unable to leave, unable to fight, able only to stand still while it tears at your flesh and mutates your very cells into attacking you.

There is no escape.

It is coming.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #32152 on: June 29, 2011, 03:30:34 pm »

sun

You lost me there.
The sun is a villian, a rogue and a murderer. Every year hundreds of people die due to the suns uncivilized light-flinging, and millions are burned by the harsh, undeserved anger it pours upon our undeserving heads. If you so much as glance near it, it scars your eye so that you can see nothing but it, and should you try to fight back, by looking at the sun, it blinds you for your insubordination. Even if you attempt to flee this monster, it's minions descend upon you and force you back into the hellscape the sun cruelly creates. You are trapped, forever blinded by the suns rays, always, always, a prisoner of Sol, unable to leave, unable to fight, able only to stand still while it tears at your flesh and mutates your very cells into attacking you.

There is no escape.

It is coming.
*Applauds*
That was amazing, my good sir.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32153 on: June 29, 2011, 04:27:35 pm »

I just saw a Youtube video of Death (it's a band) playing live... I wonder if they were always this shit live...

Well duh, they're better when they're playing dead.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #32154 on: June 29, 2011, 05:38:54 pm »

sun

You lost me there.

There is no escape.

It is coming.

More applause

This is so very much how I feel about the sun.  I'm uncomfortable being outside during the day unless clouds are blocking out the sun completely.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32155 on: June 29, 2011, 05:40:04 pm »

Ugh.. feeling absolutely worthless again, hope this is gone by the morning
*Hugs*

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32156 on: June 29, 2011, 05:52:48 pm »

So damn tired but I cannot sleep... I hate it when this happens.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32157 on: June 29, 2011, 06:08:10 pm »

sun

You lost me there.

There is no escape.

It is coming.

More applause

This is so very much how I feel about the sun.  I'm uncomfortable being outside during the day unless clouds are blocking out the sun completely.

Also, high-five for sun-hate.
Aditionally, hugs for anyone who gets the reference.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 06:09:49 pm by Mindmaker »

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #32158 on: June 29, 2011, 06:12:20 pm »

sun

You lost me there.

There is no escape.

It is coming.

More applause

Also, high-five for sun-hate.
Aditionally, hugs for anyone who gets the reference.
Super Mario 3, Desert World, that level that looks like sinking sand from the outside. A sun flies down and tries to kill you. Over and over.
For the entire level.
*Hugs*

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32159 on: June 29, 2011, 06:15:55 pm »

Super Mario 3, Desert World, that level that looks like sinking sand from the outside. A sun flies down and tries to kill you. Over and over.
For the entire level.
*Hugs*
Indeed.
Just solve the problem Mario-style.
Pages: 1 ... 2142 2143 [2144] 2145 2146 ... 8167