Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2141 2142 [2143] 2144 2145 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9429149 times)

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #32130 on: June 29, 2011, 04:14:53 am »

Other Games just got hit by an apocalyptic spambot.

Now some dickhead seems determined to solve it by spamming some more =/
He just sent me this:

well I feel better now lol
He seriously is being annoying. And he doesn't feel any guilt about it apparently. ::)

I got the exact same message. In any case, I reported it as soon as I saw it wasn't limited to one thread, so he should be dust on the wind at the same time that bot is.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32131 on: June 29, 2011, 04:17:56 am »

He probably meant well.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #32132 on: June 29, 2011, 11:26:28 am »

So much shitposting just because a relative of New Guy has lupus...
I am saddened.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32133 on: June 29, 2011, 11:48:33 am »

If it goes on like this they'll become smart enough to overthrow humanity and then god knows what. Whaaaaah!
We must fight them! Men, bring your banhammers!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #32134 on: June 29, 2011, 11:53:10 am »

Oh hey look at this shit posting.

Also god I am on the verge of breaking down. I feel sick and depressed. Why.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32135 on: June 29, 2011, 11:53:45 am »

If it goes on like this they'll become smart enough to overthrow humanity and then god knows what. Whaaaaah!
Are You Looking For Banhammers? We Have All Vareities In Stock! Visit http://www.buyourbanhammers.cn/givemeallyourinfo.html

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32136 on: June 29, 2011, 12:05:53 pm »

Are You Looking For Banhammers? We Have All Vareities In Stock! Visit http://www.buyourbanhammers.cn/givemeallyourinfo.html
I'm sad because I thought that was a real website for about 3 seconds.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32137 on: June 29, 2011, 12:22:07 pm »

I'm sad because I thought that was a real website for about 3 seconds.
Feeling sad because a sit isn't real? Visit our  goodly sit http://malware.thisisrealreally.uk.co//trojan.html ... !

I'm feeling sad because I have wasted half of my time away from school. And I am likely to waste a good portion of the rest when I could be working on some kind of novel project.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32138 on: June 29, 2011, 12:23:00 pm »

I have a throbbing pain in the left side of my head... Damn.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32139 on: June 29, 2011, 12:39:15 pm »

I've been kinda in a bad ways for the past month. I'm coming to terms with the source of several of my fears and insecurities. I've been sorta avoiding all my friends in direct conversation situations because that was the original cause of these problems in the first place. Now I have no idea what I should be doing about it and my friends are presumably growing more and more annoyed with my childish behavior.

I'm a terrible friend.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #32140 on: June 29, 2011, 12:40:41 pm »

I've been kinda in a bad ways for the past month. I'm coming to terms with the source of several of my fears and insecurities. I've been sorta avoiding all my friends in direct conversation situations because that was the original cause of these problems in the first place. Now I have no idea what I should be doing about it and my friends are presumably growing more and more annoyed with my childish behavior.
 I'm a terrible friend.
NOOOOOOOO.  Don't say thaaaaaaaat!!!  You're the bestestest friend ever.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #32141 on: June 29, 2011, 12:42:11 pm »

I'm a terrible friend.

It is not childish to protect yourself. Explain to them why you seek to avoid them.  If your friends are causing you pain, one might reconsider whether they are truly friends.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32142 on: June 29, 2011, 12:46:25 pm »

It is not childish to protect yourself. Explain to them why you seek to avoid them.  If your friends are causing you pain, one might reconsider whether they are truly friends.

Nononono. The reason for the line at the end is that they have done nothing but good for me. You guys are awesome and every moment with you guys has been amazing. I'm just not really sure how to explain the state I'm in without resorting to overly melodramatic rants about childhood experiences and father issues. I'm just having difficulty with having conversations with people in general. I think the only reason I can talk with my family is that I can physically touch them, something about contact opening me up I guess. Without it on a system like this I lock up and can't handle social situations.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #32143 on: June 29, 2011, 01:17:09 pm »

I outcasted two undesirables who were sticking to me too much. Normally I avoid doing such things, because I hate getting people socially marooned. In fact, I dealt with them mostly because I felt pity of them. But lately they have become too vomitive even for me (In particular, I was willing to ignore their past acts of infamy that brought exile upon them, but their public undesirable behavior was making me afraid of being associated with them by the general public.)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32144 on: June 29, 2011, 01:22:59 pm »

Really starting to hate one of my friends. He is just extremely clingy and stifling, and I'd like to punch him square in the face. The only problem is I'm dating his older sister and my best friend feels bad for him and asks me to be nice.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.
Pages: 1 ... 2141 2142 [2143] 2144 2145 ... 8167