Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2056 2057 [2058] 2059 2060 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9456131 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #30855 on: June 03, 2011, 12:38:23 pm »

Would it be worth it..? Would our sanity be worth it?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30856 on: June 03, 2011, 01:47:36 pm »

I don't know, I wouldn't actually LISTEN to any of it.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30857 on: June 03, 2011, 01:51:30 pm »

I'll cut this ganging up upon by saying that I don't click on links in general if the message surrounding them says nothing about the page on the other side. You gotta convince me to see the thing on the other side. If it isn't worth a few sentences to elaborate on why the thing on the other side is worth watching then it probably isn't worth linking.

Although this is a personal pet peeve and not really a sad thing. Just keep from ragging on somebody for too long.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #30858 on: June 03, 2011, 02:58:22 pm »

Let's make every thread on the front page about the internet.
Shoes...

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #30859 on: June 03, 2011, 03:03:11 pm »

..What do you mean?
Love, scriver~

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #30860 on: June 03, 2011, 03:06:41 pm »

I can't find a copy of GTA IV anywhere locally, and I don't really want to buy a physical copy online because of activation and CD key issues. (It is near impossible to verify that a product is unactivated. Looking for a download purchase, but not easy.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30861 on: June 03, 2011, 03:12:51 pm »

Let's make every thread on the front page about the internet.

God damn fucking yes

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #30862 on: June 03, 2011, 03:17:38 pm »

..What do you mean?

There are like four different "Let's discuss current events pertaining the internet" threads on the front page.
Shoes...

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30863 on: June 03, 2011, 03:22:24 pm »

You have to talk about it! IT's REALLY IMPORTANT!!!*whine*

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #30864 on: June 03, 2011, 03:28:50 pm »

Ah, I get it now. I read it as "let's make every thread on the front page of the Internet". Silly mind, not making sense of stuff.
Love, scriver~

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #30865 on: June 03, 2011, 05:13:57 pm »

And in the war waged by the MPAA, RIAA and BSA against meaning in language, Downloading is a synonym for piracy is a synonym for copyright infringement is a synonym for theft.

I HATE the war against language because changing meaning really does affect how people are able to think about the concepts embodied by words. But he really didn't do anything wrong, its not like he said "then you shouldn't have pirated the game!"

Conservative, liberal, piracy, bit-torrent, copyright infringement, freedom, justice. These words and many more have groups of people dedicated to their corruption. And this is worthy of inclusion in the "makes me sad" thread.

Its doubleplus ungood.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #30866 on: June 03, 2011, 05:18:12 pm »

The MPAA, RIAA, and Business Software Alliance are also bad because of their draconian measures. Even if you do consider copyright violation to be "theft" the current laws would still make the situation of violators who get caught to be loosely equivalent to that of Jean Valjean.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30867 on: June 03, 2011, 10:48:10 pm »

My internet crashed AGAIN. After RAAAAAGIING and trying to pull the internet cable in half, it began to work again. Still, it's getting quite annoying since this is the 5th time it has crashed.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #30868 on: June 03, 2011, 11:28:18 pm »

My internet crashed AGAIN. After RAAAAAGIING and trying to pull the internet cable in half, it began to work again. Still, it's getting quite annoying since this is the 5th time it has crashed.
Have you done a tracert, router ping, ect to determine whether it is on your end?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30869 on: June 03, 2011, 11:38:23 pm »

Have you done a tracert, router ping, ect to determine whether it is on your end?
I... I don't know how  :-[
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 ... 2056 2057 [2058] 2059 2060 ... 8167