Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2024 2025 [2026] 2027 2028 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9473649 times)

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #30375 on: May 22, 2011, 12:13:32 pm »

Proto-beard is no more. So long, hair, I await your return with trepidation.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30376 on: May 22, 2011, 12:46:50 pm »

Same here. As a consequence, I usually keep the hair washing to an absolute minimum.
...Why would you ever NOT wash your hair?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30377 on: May 22, 2011, 12:53:58 pm »

Because it looks worse if I do? Not that I don't, but I keep the amount of water and shampoo used to a minimum.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30378 on: May 22, 2011, 02:01:40 pm »

Thing that made me sad.
Fever.
Which has lasted from Friday evening.
I don't have any idea what it is.
The fever goes down at night, but returns during the day.
No other symptoms.
So yeah.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30379 on: May 22, 2011, 02:35:30 pm »

Vector:

Spends the morning lying in bed.

Feels better!  Happy about fever breaking.

Parents drag her out on an Outing, because why the hell not.

Come back.

So, Vector, how's that fever going?

FUCK YOU LET'S BE 102.4 DEGREES

Oh my god D:
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30380 on: May 22, 2011, 07:13:53 pm »

I will totally trade you guys your fevers for my...uh...stomach issues.

Is frigging everyone on these boards sick with something?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #30381 on: May 22, 2011, 07:16:11 pm »

I rapidly fell ill in the span of four hours Thusday night, and have been sick ever since. I suspect we have unintentionally formed a latent hive mind. Over the internet.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #30382 on: May 22, 2011, 07:17:28 pm »

I rapidly fell ill in the span of four hours Thusday night, and have been sick ever since. I suspect we have unintentionally formed a latent hive mind. Over the internet.
note to self, vittles seem to free yourself from the collective >_>

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30383 on: May 22, 2011, 08:30:00 pm »

HAHA! Everybody who ate the food here last night got food poisoning but me. That means I spread the meme and lost it.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30384 on: May 22, 2011, 08:47:33 pm »

I headbanged too hard, now my head's aching.

:(
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30385 on: May 22, 2011, 10:11:02 pm »

Hahaha, man I feel depressed.  Almost down enough to use ellipses.  I think I need a motivation to drive me because I don't have anythiiiiiiiing right now.  I felt pretty down this whole weekend.  I think my enjoyment of things would multiply hundred fold if I felt positive, but I really don't feel positive at all.  I really do keep to myself too much.  I don't let anybody hear my problems and I suffer from within.  So why don't I say something?!  I don't know I don't know I don't know.  Thinking about it, the only thing I could tell them was "I don't ever feel happy" and then what from there?  I can't predict people's responses too well but they'd probably want me to figure out how to feel good?  I don't feel good, at all.  I feel entirely foreign to my own body and I want out.  I want to be free and released, airborne like a wispy spirit.  I don't want to be locked in a shell that responses with monotonous yeses and nos.  If my parents told me to go out and hang with my friends I wouldn't be happy with that either.  I actually enjoy being with myself on a computer or some such, because I actually get to leave this world at least partially.  What I don't enjoy is having to "live my life".  Hrrmmm, I guess that makes me want to be a complete nobody right?  I've already said to myself every night that I want to be forgotten, that way my parents and family and friends wouldn't feel any grief if something happened to me, but that isn't going to happen.  I can't be forgotten and there's nothing I can do about that.

I'm pretty sure I've already contradicted previous statements I've made, but this is how I feel right now.

Very very very very very sad.

Toony, I just want to let you know that I deeply sympathize with your feelings. I used to just go to sleep, and then not up in the morning. I didn't work, or study, or exert any effort towards any goal in life, because I just didn't want to deal with it. I just wanted to live in my fantasies and disappear.

I want to tell you though Toony, that life gets better. Like, alot better. You're extremely intelligent Toony, and you're good at everything you set your mind to. The problem though, I think, is that you're bogged down by other's expectations of you. I found that the moment I gained my independence, I gained the perspective that my talents and efforts are mine to use, and in the very fact that you have a much greater hand in how you live your life, helps you look forward to the future.

Trust me Toony, it's great. Just be patient, you'll get there.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #30386 on: May 22, 2011, 10:16:25 pm »

Every time I see this thread in my "unread posts", I get a horrid hollow feeling, and then every time, I click it.
And in retrospect, I feel like an ass just for wanting some of that blissful ignorance...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30387 on: May 22, 2011, 11:35:31 pm »

Exam in an hour and a half :V

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #30388 on: May 22, 2011, 11:55:27 pm »

Is frigging everyone on these boards sick with something?
I, too, have sickness to talk about. I got sick and threw up when my family went out for dinner. We had Greek food, and this led to the part that makes it all better. The part when I threw up. My mom asked how I was feeling shortly after we got our food, as apparently I was pretty pale. Cue vomiting.

"I falafel."

I swear it's the only time I've ever laughed and thrown up at the same time.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #30389 on: May 23, 2011, 12:02:02 am »

Oh gods, that pun makes me want to puke.
Pages: 1 ... 2024 2025 [2026] 2027 2028 ... 8167