Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1965 1966 [1967] 1968 1969 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9493144 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #29490 on: May 07, 2011, 11:49:43 am »

I appreciate your enthusiasm body, but missing the final review in class because you suddenly needed to clean up in a hurry isn't helping.

That's what you get for staying up until 1AM searching for Homesmut.  Let this be a lesson, especially since we both saw it coming.

I'm way too late to wish you luck, good luck anyway, since you're probably elbow deep in math as I'm typing this.  Just remember, I got a B+ on a college algebra final exam while so high I couldn't tell how many fingers I had.  You can do it bro.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29491 on: May 07, 2011, 12:04:31 pm »

Bleah. Mother's Day coming up. I hate "<Insert Family Relationship> Day" in general, because my immediate family is so f'ing dysfunctional. Now that my grandparents are gone, there's precious little family that I have a comfortable relationship with, other than a few cousins.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29492 on: May 07, 2011, 12:08:33 pm »

Hit my leg against the table. Again. IT KEEPS HAPENING!

Also, I'm bored and dunno what to do. Friggin' lack of motivation.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #29493 on: May 07, 2011, 12:22:26 pm »

Alright, review in class on the final. I need this. I'm determined to do this.

Body: Oh hell no, you get out of this classroom now!

Ha! This is only a slightly aching back, not a probl-

And then my bowels and stomach evacuated as fast as they could.

I appreciate your enthusiasm body, but missing the final review in class because you suddenly needed to clean up in a hurry isn't helping.
Ugh.  I get sick like this Monday and now my Mother is sick the same way today which is even my Senior Prom.

Speaking of Senior Proms.  I will know all the rappers, all of them.

BLACKANDYELLOWBLACKANDYELLOWBLACKANDYELLOW

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #29494 on: May 07, 2011, 01:25:26 pm »

I had an exam yesterday, and was the whole day with a bad case of acid reflux. I started at the morning. I took milk and it receded. Then again at midday. Took sodium bycarbonate and it receeded. But then I started in the middle of the exam. I did right nonetheless, though.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29495 on: May 07, 2011, 01:33:45 pm »

I am annoyed today.

I realized that my (abusive) ex-friend, who repeatedly attempted to snare my (abusive) boyfriend with breasts and expensive clothing (I wish I were kidding), in return for explanations as to what a fractal was and his opening the door for her, who repeatedly told me I wasn't a real woman because I failed to live up to her standards for breasts and expensive clothing, is still friends with him on Facebook after the debacle and learning that, whoop-de-doop, I was abused.

I'm normally not so petty, but this is really pissing me off today.  For any powers above that might happen to be reading this: no, of course I wouldn't like either of them to lose a friend.  I understand that that would be overstepping my boundaries and policing their behavior, which is perfectly fine because they both deserve friends.

So no, defriending isn't necessary nor sufficient to ensure my getting along with both or either.

I just feel heartsick today.

I'm a "real woman," no matter what anyone says.  I'm tired of being hurt like this.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29496 on: May 07, 2011, 01:34:48 pm »

I oughta give my walls some rest, but no.

Head -> l

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #29497 on: May 07, 2011, 01:40:36 pm »

I'm a "real woman," no matter what anyone says.  I'm tired of being hurt like this.

It sounds like they deserve each other?

And "real woman" is a term I've always equated with strength of will and spirit, which flaunting tends to indicate a lack of.  So you win.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29498 on: May 07, 2011, 01:48:45 pm »

She already has a boyfriend whom she spends all her time online cooing over.  Those two aren't dating; she just apparently didn't have the courtesy to do the obvious.

Thank you, though.

EDIT:

This is the same abusive fuck who told me I was stupid.

This is the same abusive fuck who told me no one else would take me.

This is the same abusive fuck who told me my parents didn't love me, and never would.

This is the same abusive fuck who used game theory on me to make sure that he always held the power in the relationship.

THIS IS THE SAME ABUSIVE FUCK WHO TOLD ME HE WAS LOOKING FOR DAMAGED GOODS SO THAT HE COULD FIX THEM UP AND HAVE SOMEONE TO BE ATTACHED TO HIM.

I want to hit something.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 02:23:17 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29499 on: May 07, 2011, 02:30:43 pm »

Hit him?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29500 on: May 07, 2011, 02:33:24 pm »

Hit him?

I'm not getting hauled in for assault on top of this.

Also, as previously asserted, he knows aikido and without a swordlike object I'd get my ass handed to me.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29501 on: May 07, 2011, 02:34:42 pm »

Get people to acknowledge that he is a dick that nobody should like.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29502 on: May 07, 2011, 02:34:49 pm »

Arseholes with knowledge about martial arts are the worst :V

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29503 on: May 07, 2011, 02:36:10 pm »

Yeah. Well, actually its arseholes who are stronger than you.. That and if they are more popular..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29504 on: May 07, 2011, 02:36:43 pm »

Oh right. Jocks.
Pages: 1 ... 1965 1966 [1967] 1968 1969 ... 8167