Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1907 1908 [1909] 1910 1911 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9449919 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #28620 on: April 23, 2011, 01:06:22 pm »

Ok, I misunderstood and have no answers.

Though there's nothing wrong with playing video games, reading, etc in one's free time.  That's mostly all I do, and I'm pretty satisfied with it so long as I get to do something different once in a while... like once a month would probably be ideal for me, honestly.  I get frustrated when I'm obligated to participate in social events and such every weekend.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #28621 on: April 23, 2011, 05:47:39 pm »

That sounds eerily familiar Toony, well this year atleast, i don't remember anything from the last one.It seems that outside i don't have much to do, it's talking with friends about stuff i usually don't care about, survivng the school i have grown so tired of, maybe getting drunk and just messing around, but usually these things seem fun when i'm doing them, afterwards it just feels empty for some reason, like it doesn't matter what i do now, something will happen and that will decide my life, probably my laziness.And lately i've had real trouble holding it together, i have skipped three days of school simply because i couldn't stand to spend another minute in that building without raging at everyone at the slightest provocation, i started wearing a hat to keep my head together.Somehow when i wear it, i stop caring about the outside, i focus on games, TV shows, drawing stuff and basically anything that keeps me from thinking about my current situation.
In the end it doesn't seem to matter really, i will get into a university that doesn't really interest me, find a job that i don't really like and continue drawing and playing games as a way to forget all that crap, others seem to be doing fine like that so why should i be any different :/
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28622 on: April 23, 2011, 09:05:55 pm »

The "Windows is not genuine" garbage happening is deeply saddening me.

It won't go away.

I've even uninstalled the update. I can't go on the thing that makes Microsoft check your system because mine's a crack.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #28623 on: April 23, 2011, 09:44:26 pm »

I know a few people with genuin 7 installs that have the same problem even after contacting MS.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28624 on: April 23, 2011, 09:46:43 pm »

Fuck you Microsoft. I'm now attempting to edit some shit to get rid of this garbage.

If I don't post again in at most a week, you know what has happened to me.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28625 on: April 23, 2011, 09:49:17 pm »

Reinstalling with a better copy works.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28626 on: April 23, 2011, 09:55:14 pm »

Reinstalling with a better copy works.
I don't have the disk. I doubt that'll work.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #28627 on: April 23, 2011, 10:54:45 pm »

Everyone I know seems to be an Idiot.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28628 on: April 23, 2011, 11:52:32 pm »

I think I just headbanged too hard.

I feel sick.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #28629 on: April 24, 2011, 12:58:47 am »

I heard a raccoon on my roof, ran to get the flashlight, and confirmed I wasn't hallucinating from lack of sleep. The trap is out, set with leftover roast and a chunk of fat for bait. I live in a city, so I can't just kill it and have it over with, I'll (assuming of course that I catch it) end up driving it waaaaaay out into the country and releasing it someplace. (yes yes, leather gloves for bites when releasing, towel for vomit in the trunk, etc.)

I'm using http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_trapping#Cage_traps one of these, by the way, before I get angry messages about animal cruelty.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28630 on: April 24, 2011, 01:12:34 am »

Actually that was stupid never mind. HEY GUYS LET'S ALL TALK ABOUT OUR FEELINGS.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 01:19:02 am by kinseti »

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28631 on: April 24, 2011, 01:20:48 am »

I am sad that it took me this long to find out how comfortable women's underwear is.
It's like it hugs your legs while still feeling like wearing nothing.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28632 on: April 24, 2011, 01:25:01 am »

I am sad that it took me this long to find out how comfortable women's underwear is.
It's like it hugs your legs while still feeling like wearing nothing.
I would make some comment about space availability, but any approach on this would be too weird for my blood other than self-aware gesturing at the subject.

Boxers that are too tight always ride up, I would imagine it to be worse on form-fitting stuff.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28633 on: April 24, 2011, 01:42:40 am »

Nah, those boxers ride up in an uncomfortable manner.
Stuff built to ride up does so properly and comfortably.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #28634 on: April 24, 2011, 02:25:03 am »

I heard a raccoon on my roof, ran to get the flashlight, and confirmed I wasn't hallucinating from lack of sleep. The trap is out, set with leftover roast and a chunk of fat for bait. I live in a city, so I can't just kill it and have it over with, I'll (assuming of course that I catch it) end up driving it waaaaaay out into the country and releasing it someplace. (yes yes, leather gloves for bites when releasing, towel for vomit in the trunk, etc.)

I'm using http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_trapping#Cage_traps one of these, by the way, before I get angry messages about animal cruelty.
Update:
Saw it again on a different part of the roof, so it's not just passing through.
Pages: 1 ... 1907 1908 [1909] 1910 1911 ... 8167