Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1859 1860 [1861] 1862 1863 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9476173 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #27900 on: April 18, 2011, 06:12:32 am »

Is it bad that I now have the mental image of someone stealing an ass, stuffing it and turning it into a nice hat?
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

LordNagash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27901 on: April 18, 2011, 06:14:00 am »

I see where Mr. Underscores is coming from, as I get a bit disappointed when the Happy Thread is used as leverage to control/guide discussion in a way that the OP cares for. However, Mr. Underscores is being an asshat about it. Be chill and rational, and if you have a complaint raise it in a constructive way.

My view on the matter is still that it's completely ludicrous that a thread creator can lock their own thread. That's a power that's just way too open to abuse.

Deviled

• Bay Watcher
  • Yup
    • View Profile
« Reply #27902 on: April 18, 2011, 06:14:11 am »

Is it bad that I now have the mental image of someone stealing an ass, stuffing it and turning it into a nice hat?
No

Janet also said she is not going to lock it again, so discussion over.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27903 on: April 18, 2011, 06:16:46 am »

Ugh. The pus-spewing lump on my toe is hurting more. I'm seriously thinking of cutting the strange lump off
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27904 on: April 18, 2011, 06:17:21 am »

Ugh. The pus-spewing lump on my toe is hurting more. I'm seriously thinking of cutting the strange lump off
Go to a doctor or something, man. Sounds fuckin' nasty.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27905 on: April 18, 2011, 06:19:23 am »

I can't go to the doctors tommorow. That's making me sad.

I have to go to a psychologist (or the other thing, I forgot which one it is). It takes about 4 hours to get there and back.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27906 on: April 18, 2011, 06:20:50 am »

Get some cream for it at least. If it is infected with a fungus like athleits foot then it will not go away by itself.

GamerKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • All hail Urist McNoble and his adamantium socks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27907 on: April 18, 2011, 06:21:12 am »

I have to go to a psychologist (or the other thing, I forgot which one it is). It takes about 4 hours to get there and back.

What you going to the psychologist's for? Anger management? Deppression? All-round craziness?
Love is just a chemical. We give it meaning by choice.

Dwarf Fortress : Crimes Against Nature, Man, God, Sanity and Simple Common Sense Simulator.

Dwarf Fortress: Turning men into monsters, and kittens into food since 2006.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27909 on: April 18, 2011, 06:24:43 am »

What you going to the psychologist's for? Anger management? Deppression? All-round craziness?
Anxiety.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #27910 on: April 18, 2011, 06:25:49 am »

Bad idea. Get some antibiotic cream and some disinfectant, wash the area clean, then apply the antibiotic. Then get a damn doctor to look at it.
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27911 on: April 18, 2011, 06:26:34 am »

Bad idea. Get some antibiotic cream and some disinfectant, wash the area clean, then apply the antibiotic. Then get a damn doctor to look at it.
I've been applying antibiotic cream. It stops the pus but dries out the skin and makes it hurt more.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #27912 on: April 18, 2011, 06:27:56 am »

That sounds really really bad.
Get some ibuprofen-based painkiller to go with the pain, and get it checked out ASAP.
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

GamerKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • All hail Urist McNoble and his adamantium socks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27913 on: April 18, 2011, 06:47:29 am »

Spewing pus? Milk that badboy. If you're lucky you can convince some other idiot that it's holistic medicine. That's always funny.
Love is just a chemical. We give it meaning by choice.

Dwarf Fortress : Crimes Against Nature, Man, God, Sanity and Simple Common Sense Simulator.

Dwarf Fortress: Turning men into monsters, and kittens into food since 2006.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27914 on: April 18, 2011, 06:51:25 am »

Spewing pus? Milk that badboy. If you're lucky you can convince some other idiot that it's holistic medicine. That's always funny.

Is there a 'Things that made you sick today' thread? Between Ochita having a terminal headache, the number of people here having trouble sleeping, and the fact that I now feel like throwing up, we need one.
Pages: 1 ... 1859 1860 [1861] 1862 1863 ... 8167