Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1815 1816 [1817] 1818 1819 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443413 times)

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #27240 on: April 11, 2011, 04:04:56 am »

If I talked to him about it it'd be to convince him that he needs to start acting like a proper boyfriend because really that's the best way this could end. Of course, yeah, I'm not really sure he's even interested in that anymore.

But yeah, letting things develop naturally has been my plan. It seems like a situation where the necessary course of action will reveal itself in time. It's still hard not to worry about something with so much at stake though. I don't really have any other friends.

But I do feel a lot better having talked to someone about it.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27241 on: April 11, 2011, 04:18:33 am »

If I talked to him about it it'd be to convince him that he needs to start acting like a proper boyfriend because really that's the best way this could end. Of course, yeah, I'm not really sure he's even interested in that anymore.

But yeah, letting things develop naturally has been my plan. It seems like a situation where the necessary course of action will reveal itself in time. It's still hard not to worry about something with so much at stake though. I don't really have any other friends.

But I do feel a lot better having talked to someone about it.

Talking to him about it will at least act as a catalyst. If either of them doesn't wish to be with the other, then you win. Good luck, man.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #27242 on: April 11, 2011, 04:25:41 am »

Thanks. I just hope it can happen without my having to lose a friend.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27243 on: April 11, 2011, 04:37:53 am »

One of my back teeth chipped and it's scratching my tongue a bit. I don't have any way to get to the dentist and it's night time. :(
*counts*

I have 3 of those, or 4 D:

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #27244 on: April 11, 2011, 04:43:18 am »

I have a test today, it's going to have some Dreamweaver and lots of Access in it, it's all very easy to learn and remember but just reading the text with a few pictures is very boring and i don't have either of those programs installed nor do i have the time to install them.So yay studying
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27245 on: April 11, 2011, 04:46:55 am »

One of my back teeth chipped and it's scratching my tongue a bit. I don't have any way to get to the dentist and it's night time. :(
*counts*

I have 2 chipped teeth. One of them was from falling over (the chip is sealed with some dental shit, it's quite painful otherwise. I'm not gonna get it capped because I already did 4 times before and every fucking time the cap fell off due to shitty dental work) and the other just happened. A part of my tooth fell off for no apparant reason.

I'm sad that the numb side of my mouth will never heal... *sigh*...
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #27246 on: April 11, 2011, 04:54:20 am »

*counts*

I have 2 chipped teeth. One of them was from falling over (the chip is sealed with some dental shit, it's quite painful otherwise. I'm not gonna get it capped because I already did 4 times before and every fucking time the cap fell off due to shitty dental work) and the other just happened. A part of my tooth fell off for no apparant reason.

I'm sad that the numb side of my mouth will never heal... *sigh*...
Yeah, it just sorta chipped itself. It's kinda hard to talk because my partially numb right-side of my tongue still has enough feeling to feel the pain of it. :<
Also, I'm a bit depressed for no good reason.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27247 on: April 11, 2011, 05:03:49 am »

Is it hard to talk when you don't have any pain in your mouth? I think numbness of certain parts in or near the mouth may cause difficulty speaking. Ever since some of my nerves in my mouth were removed I have had trouble saying certain letters and sounds. G, C and J, mostly.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #27248 on: April 11, 2011, 05:07:47 am »

Well, not really. It's just uncomfortable because my tongue is rubbing up against the tooth whenever I speak.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #27249 on: April 11, 2011, 05:44:31 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, my teacher thinks my perfomance was at 7 (That's C for you using letters for grades.) and believed if I met the rest of the time up till class could get 10 ( This is B). I don't feel it is true nor that I deserve it, I also hate myself that I actually caught myself feeling proud of being able to go to bed at a reasonable time and get up in the morning by myself. I then comforted myself by wasting money on a pizza and now I feel like crying, which makes me feel all the more pathetic and even worse and bad circle incomming.

I have a very low self-esteem. I remember my psychiatrist thought I was clinically depressed because my self esteem was that low and on top of that I have extremely low D3 vitamin in my blood, so no energy and more sadness.

Makes me want to jump out my window. My mother thinks I have borderline, I used to cut myself and I only abstain because of the sad face my brother did when he saw my arm.

I AM RANTING AND IT'S MAKING ME FEEL EVEN WORSE that I'm forcing people to read this shit! I'm gonna hit my head against the wall now.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27250 on: April 11, 2011, 05:52:48 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, my teacher thinks my perfomance was at 7 (That's C for you using letters for grades.) and believed if I met the rest of the time up till class could get 10 ( This is B). I don't feel it is true nor that I deserve it, I also hate myself that I actually caught myself feeling proud of being able to go to bed at a reasonable time and get up in the morning by myself. I then comforted myself by wasting money on a pizza and now I feel like crying, which makes me feel all the more pathetic and even worse and bad circle incomming.

I have a very low self-esteem. I remember my psychiatrist thought I was clinically depressed because my self esteem was that low and on top of that I have extremely low D3 vitamin in my blood, so no energy and more sadness.

Makes me want to jump out my window. My mother thinks I have borderline, I used to cut myself and I only abstain because of the sad face my brother did when he saw my arm.

I AM RANTING AND IT'S MAKING ME FEEL EVEN WORSE that I'm forcing people to read this shit! I'm gonna hit my head against the wall now.

I have reoccurring moderate depression myself as well as Dysthymia. How about a hug?
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27251 on: April 11, 2011, 05:58:42 am »

Vienna is a scary place. Crowded with people, confusing with all its subways, cable cars and identical streets. The public transport is reliable, though.

So I've visited my (hopefully) future univeristy, to have a look and gather some information.
Looks like they won't be accepting any applications for a couple of months. Access restrictions will be reintroduced, by the time I can apply.

Another thing that many would probably consider a good thing, while I don't, is that 9 out of 10 students seem to be women. Even if I manage to get in there, my first months will be spent nervous and insecure. On the plus side, women seem to make better friends to me, once I can overcome the initial fear.

On the way back I encountered an asian couple, asking me for directions. My english capabilities seemed to impress them. Maybe they are not that bad after all.

Not sure if this is in the right thread, but one saying "Things that made you insecure and uncertain of your future" does not exist.

Edit: Also, why is the forum not recognizing this as a 'post by phone'?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 06:04:40 am by Mindmaker »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27252 on: April 11, 2011, 06:42:43 am »

Apparently I fucked up last night, now I'll have a buddy of mine wallowing in their own self-misery until I get back from class. Every attempt at fixing the situation just made it worse.

I shouldn't be on that late, I always pull stupid shit like that.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27253 on: April 11, 2011, 06:49:45 am »

I appear to be the mediator between two friends. Teenage drama. I seem to be getting adept at dealing with it but it's never fun. What a useless, embaressing skill to reflect on in later life when I can debate shit that actually matters.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27254 on: April 11, 2011, 06:55:25 am »

I appear to be the mediator between two friends. Teenage drama. I seem to be getting adept at dealing with it but it's never fun. What a useless, embaressing skill to reflect on in later life when I can debate shit that actually matters.

Everything is exercise for the future and interpersonal skills like that are much more valuable than you give them credit for. Trust me on this one.
Pages: 1 ... 1815 1816 [1817] 1818 1819 ... 8167