Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1810 1811 [1812] 1813 1814 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9430181 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #27165 on: April 10, 2011, 06:52:07 pm »

I hope that my little rants don't make people think of me as foul-mouthed. I just wanted to get all that off my chest, because I'm getting seriously agitated today by how overly cumbersome and difficult my family members are.

Heh, i decided to run away from home. I don't know how i can force my parents to side with me to stay in colorado other than pick up my bags and leave. I decided i will do it on Wednesday (same day i will step up and ask a girl out, awesome day) call my buddy tomorrow to plan a pick me up from school then head over to my house and start loading up my stuff then onwards to new life. Leave a memoir flash drive full of my thoughts and ideas (god my mind is scary), probably won't be able to talk to them at all until i can show them i am ok.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27166 on: April 10, 2011, 06:55:18 pm »

I give it nine days.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #27167 on: April 10, 2011, 06:59:13 pm »

irregardless

This is inforgivable.
Oh calm down. It's isn't like he's screwed up his all grammar, right?

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #27168 on: April 10, 2011, 07:01:21 pm »

That's going to be one hell of a pick-up line, bloodsheder. "Hey, baby, wanna come run away with me? No but seriously come by my house at around 6 a truck will be waiting."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27169 on: April 10, 2011, 07:04:26 pm »

irregardless

This is unforgivable.

I'll get the rope.  And to think I trusted you Duke.
My evil twin Ekud stole my account! I was framed! You were there that night, I have an alibi! That isn't my baby! It was racial profiling! Discrimination! YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE I AM THE LAW
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27170 on: April 10, 2011, 07:05:36 pm »

That's going to be one hell of a pick-up line, bloodsheder. "Hey, baby, wanna come run away with me? No but seriously come by my house at around 6 a truck will be waiting."
So not using one of those >_>, i'll just suck it up and ask her if she wants to hang out with me on some night.

I give it nine days.
Don't know, determination is a great skill of mine, especially if i don't have second thoughts at all. Also my mom keeps throwing around that my aunt will be coming back to Colorado next year and she will move up to denver and i could stay with her if i wanted to. Well wouldn't it make sense to stay in colorado so i can keep my residential status?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27171 on: April 10, 2011, 07:08:51 pm »

I give it nine days.
It’s not like he is just some kid. At 19 he should be thinking of moving out soon anyway.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #27172 on: April 10, 2011, 07:16:12 pm »

irregardless
This is unforgivable.
I'll get the rope.  And to think I trusted you Duke.
My evil twin Ekud stole my account! I was framed! You were there that night, I have an alibi! That isn't my baby! It was racial profiling! Discrimination! YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE I AM THE LAW
Your days of assassinations are over RobertCop.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #27173 on: April 10, 2011, 07:53:20 pm »

Urgh.. feel sick again, seems like happiness is nothing but an illusion, just there to help me realize how fucking crap everything really is.
I understand what you're saying, I've often felt the same way myself. On the flip side, the crapiness is just as much of an illusion.
Love, scriver~

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27174 on: April 10, 2011, 10:46:53 pm »

Too damned depressed and too bloody tired of arguing about sexism.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27175 on: April 10, 2011, 10:48:17 pm »

They why do it?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27176 on: April 10, 2011, 10:49:42 pm »

They why do it?

Because if I don't, then I'll deserve the world I end up with.

And because I have no friends.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27177 on: April 10, 2011, 10:59:23 pm »

Ah...

I am sure many people on this board sorta fit the category of freind for you. Maybe? I think so at least.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27178 on: April 10, 2011, 11:00:06 pm »

And because I have no friends.

Get out and make some!
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27179 on: April 10, 2011, 11:18:07 pm »

No, I consider the people of this board definitely very-close online friends.  But sometimes you want a hug or something, and you guys don't work quite as well for that =/  I only recently realized that I'm still kind of failing at the whole "go out and socialize" thing, so I'm workin' on it.  This semester didn't work out so well for that.

Oh, well.  It's been a definite improvement on most fronts, thus far.  I'm just kind of at that stage of life.

And, this evening, I am feeling temperamental :I  As usual.

Pages: 1 ... 1810 1811 [1812] 1813 1814 ... 8167