Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1809 1810 [1811] 1812 1813 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9433925 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #27150 on: April 10, 2011, 04:48:52 pm »

I think I may be dying of solids of rotation =/

Least favorite subject in calculus, ever.  Why?  Why?!

Hey, I've just been introduced to those.  I guess it's one of those things in calculus where you have to not think to carefully about why you're doing it.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27151 on: April 10, 2011, 04:56:39 pm »

I looked at a few recent pictures and I have huge lips, comparable to  this guys.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27152 on: April 10, 2011, 04:57:55 pm »

Hey, I've just been introduced to those.  I guess it's one of those things in calculus where you have to not think to carefully about why you're doing it.

Specifically, if you have two functions f and g, I've been squaring f-g, rather than squaring and then subtracting.

Because I appear to have completely forgotten how these function-things work =/

I looked at a few recent pictures and I have huge lips, comparable to  this guys.

... So?  Big lips can look good.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27153 on: April 10, 2011, 04:59:01 pm »

I think it's kinda ugly. But I'm really, really whiny about my appearance, more so tahn the people I make fun of for, so that could be part of it.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27154 on: April 10, 2011, 05:42:02 pm »

I think I may be dying of solids of rotation =/

Least favorite subject in calculus, ever.  Why?  Why?!
Ironically, those are my favorites.

If only the school system could make unambiguous questions <_<

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27155 on: April 10, 2011, 05:43:18 pm »

Ironically, those are my favorites.

If only the school system could make unambiguous questions <_<

Eh, I figure they're okay as long as I'm not memorizing formulas.  It seems that I understand them just fine on a conceptual level, just not in a "plug it into the magical integral" sort of thing.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27156 on: April 10, 2011, 06:08:03 pm »

Urgh.. feel sick again, seems like happiness is nothing but an illusion, just there to help me realize how fucking crap everything really is.
*Hugs*

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #27157 on: April 10, 2011, 06:16:05 pm »

O exam season, how I do loathe thee so.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27158 on: April 10, 2011, 06:27:34 pm »

Man, I can barely stand that old bastard. I don't make any mess at all, but he's constantly bitching about the messes that my sister and her dumb dog leave around as though they were my fault. If he were just doing that, I could stand it, but no, he has to go into retarded half-hour long spiels that grind away all my tolerance for the fucking asshole.

I'm a clean person, I don't need to be fucking condescended to by this old bastard, I swear. I can't wait to get back to MCTI, where there I can nearly guarantee myself some free time away from everyone else.

When I finally acquire my own personal income, I'm going to do whatever the fuck it takes to live by myself. All I want is my free time to be spent by myself.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27159 on: April 10, 2011, 06:30:34 pm »

Life is bloody terrifying.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27160 on: April 10, 2011, 06:34:40 pm »

Man, I can barely stand that old bastard. I don't make any mess at all, but he's constantly bitching about the messes that my sister and her dumb dog leave around as though they were my fault. If he were just doing that, I could stand it, but no, he has to go into retarded half-hour long spiels that grind away all my tolerance for the fucking asshole.

I'm a clean person, I don't need to be fucking condescended to by this old bastard, I swear. I can't wait to get back to MCTI, where there I can nearly guarantee myself some free time away from everyone else.

When I finally acquire my own personal income, I'm going to do whatever the fuck it takes to live by myself. All I want is my free time to be spent by myself.
Preaching to the choir man, some parents think you are their personal rant target irregardless to whoever is right or wrong in the situation. And they really love to talk.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27161 on: April 10, 2011, 06:36:16 pm »

I hope that my little rants don't make people think of me as foul-mouthed. I just wanted to get all that off my chest, because I'm getting seriously agitated today by how overly cumbersome and difficult my family members are.

Enough of my problems though, did you want to elaborate on that statement of yours Vector?

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27162 on: April 10, 2011, 06:41:24 pm »

"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27163 on: April 10, 2011, 06:45:55 pm »

Enough of my problems though, did you want to elaborate on that statement of yours Vector?

Nah.  Just get to get it together/keep it together/pull it together.

I'm doing better than I was, but I have to keep becoming stronger.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27164 on: April 10, 2011, 06:50:46 pm »

irregardless

This is unforgivable.

I'll get the rope.  And to think I trusted you Duke.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 1809 1810 [1811] 1812 1813 ... 8167