Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1565 1566 [1567] 1568 1569 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9429201 times)

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #23490 on: February 28, 2011, 11:46:14 am »

One younger one, hate his guts, probably because I'm a metal head and he's a white boy wannbe black rapper.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23491 on: February 28, 2011, 11:47:52 am »

Brothers (and sisters, of course) are fair game though. But only older ones! Younger brothers should be praised, and offered ridiculous amounts of goodies and shineys every day.
my little brother is a shithead that i want to beat his head into the wall. So damn proud hes getting a blackbelt in Tae-kwon-do even though he doesn't practice, he really doesn't respect authority that much.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #23492 on: February 28, 2011, 12:25:19 pm »

I left my iPhone with a friend today, aside from being phoneless, which sucks pretty bad, I can't listen to music. The only song I heard today was 50 Cent's Candy Shop at another friend's house. God, I miss my Jazz.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23493 on: February 28, 2011, 12:27:01 pm »

I left my iPhone with a friend today, aside from being phoneless, which sucks pretty bad, I can't listen to music. The only song I heard today was 50 Cent's Candy Shop at another friend's house. God, I miss my Jazz.
Ah jazz, a nice cup of coffee and a WoW raid with that blaring calms me down real well.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #23494 on: February 28, 2011, 01:36:21 pm »

This morning I wondered that if my freinds hang out with me becuase they feel sorry for me, this made me sad.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23495 on: February 28, 2011, 01:39:00 pm »

Just remembered that I  have a paper about Faust tomorrow. And then I tripped over a door.

-_-

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23496 on: February 28, 2011, 01:39:23 pm »

This morning I wondered that if my freinds hang out with me becuase they feel sorry for me, this made me sad.
After struggling with this for a while I can say it isn't a thing. Yeah sure at first it could be a thing, but pity friendship doesn't last for more than a few meetings and conversations. If there is active hanging out then there is some trait they like to be around you for.

Accept the responsibility that you are a cool guy in some way.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23497 on: February 28, 2011, 01:40:57 pm »

And now you made me do this... Great... Now I wonder why my friends hang out with me..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #23498 on: February 28, 2011, 01:41:17 pm »

After struggling with this for a while I can say it isn't a thing. Yeah sure at first it could be a thing, but pity friendship doesn't last for more than a few meetings and conversations. If there is active hanging out then there is some trait they like to be around you for.

Accept the responsibility that you are a cool guy in some way.

And this makes me sad, because no one ever sticks with me even if I like them and do my best.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23499 on: February 28, 2011, 02:07:55 pm »

One younger one, hate his guts, probably because I'm a metal head and he's a white boy wannbe black rapper.
Well kind of the same situation here.
My favorite main genere is metal, while my little brother listens to Eminem and similar crap.

Well if he wouldn't constantly break/reconfigure my stuff and would stop slowing down my internet to a crawl, as well as constantly pestering me about computer games and some other irrelevant stuff, I could like him.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #23500 on: February 28, 2011, 02:17:14 pm »

I love my brother and neither of us are closedminded enough to stick to single genre division though we do have largely differing tastes we can be on skype together for 20 hours before wanting a break. I even stay at his apartment and sleep at his couch for a week at a time now and again.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #23501 on: February 28, 2011, 02:50:14 pm »

Just remembered that I  have a paper about Faust tomorrow.

Ooh, I know how you can get this paper written for you!

dohoho dat slaps me on da knee

It took me a few minutes because I was thinking the rest of your post was explaining how to get the paper written for you.

I'm sad because it's Monday and that means math homework and that means doing all the things I should have been doing in class (Namely, learning math)
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23502 on: February 28, 2011, 02:59:25 pm »

Left work last night with my throat feeling a bit scratchy, but hey, don't worry 'bout this Aq, it ain't nothing.  I didn't take a shower before bed like I figured I would, because I was drop dead tired.  I had one of those weird really elaborate dreams where I thought I was awake but really wasn't and was even laying there half-awake going back over my memories to figure out where I'd been for the last day.  And when I really work up, that scratchiness now feels like the whole the whole inside of my head is on fire and about to explode.

Gah, feel like crap.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #23503 on: February 28, 2011, 03:44:49 pm »

I've always imagined Aq was an element for something.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23504 on: February 28, 2011, 03:47:51 pm »

Ugh, Aqizzar. It's a world-wide epidemic, I tell you. Judging by the near-perfect timing it hit us both, I hypothesise it's 12 Monkeys scenario unfolding - only the bad guy went for a budget option and is spreading common cold.
Pages: 1 ... 1565 1566 [1567] 1568 1569 ... 8167