Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1555 1556 [1557] 1558 1559 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9435160 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #23340 on: February 26, 2011, 09:11:10 pm »

Yeah.  Why?
Auntie Flow is in town?

Oh, and I've been feeding her dinner for the past few days.  Has she ever given or offered me food?  No.
Wut?
Making it, duh.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23341 on: February 26, 2011, 09:11:25 pm »

Wow she must be really ticked off at something, i dunno why people don't balance their anger at other by judging their interaction. I wouldn't waltz in and push you down for a offense if you have been friendly with me.
For her to confront you like that, it seems something is bugging her deeply.

damnit i need to stop the ability to read a person's personality.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #23342 on: February 26, 2011, 09:14:35 pm »

Making it, duh.
*faceplalm*
Nooo kidding...
I've lived in a college dorm for a semester before moving back in with my folks. Tough I can cook rather well, whenever I made stuff my general reaction was "Cook your own!" so I can't really see why Vector's roommate has to have her as a serving maid...
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23343 on: February 26, 2011, 09:17:56 pm »

Aren't you unable to eat her food anyway?

Guys, not everyone puts bacon in everything.

Yeah.  Why?
Auntie Flow is in town?

Oh, and I've been feeding her dinner for the past few days.  Has she ever given or offered me food?  No.
Wut?

The first is false (I would know it for a number of reasons) and the second... well, I made a lot of borscht and she wanted some, so she's probably had three bowls' worth.

For her to confront you like that, it seems something is bugging her deeply.

Ah yes, it must have been my taking in the mail and sorting it day after day, though that used to be her job, or the three times total that I forgot to clean the shower drain in three months of living here.

Maybe it's my cleaning up after her when she leaves empty pots on the stove.  How horrible.

*faceplalm*
Nooo kidding...
I've lived in a college dorm for a semester before moving back in with my folks. Tough I can cook rather well, whenever I made stuff my general reaction was "Cook your own!" so I can't really see why Vector's roommate has to have her as a serving maid...

Because I'm living with 4 other people and I want them to treat me well and feed me good things.

For example, I helped take care of a roommate (briefly) when he dislocated his shoulder, and he's been giving me extras of food he makes and some cabbage + onion when I didn't have enough food to eat.

This was one instance, sparked by my having made far, far too much to eat alone.  I also fed my other roommates one bowl apiece.

(... It was a lot of borscht, and although it was good, I didn't really want to eat it every day for a week and a half).
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23344 on: February 26, 2011, 09:19:24 pm »

No Vector i meant she has some personal issues this does not involve you at all.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23345 on: February 26, 2011, 09:24:00 pm »

<many, many house chores you do without her help>

I suppose you don't have the heart to let the clutter build until she picks up on her share of work?
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23346 on: February 26, 2011, 09:30:35 pm »

<many, many house chores you do without her help>

I suppose you don't have the heart to let the clutter build until she picks up on her share of work?

Well, what it basically amounts to is that I need space to cook on the stove, which means moving her crap out of the way.  It's usually not much, but I still am not so fond of doing it.

And back when I didn't pick up the mail, she'd complain and ask me to do it.  It helps that I go out before the mail and come home after the mail on most days.

Meh.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23347 on: February 26, 2011, 09:37:36 pm »

You know what, lay out a ultimatum on her, if she can't handle it then its obvious that she is being a real bitch.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23348 on: February 26, 2011, 09:39:03 pm »

Meh.

Well then, that only leaves putting Neutral Red dye in her cola or leaving a layer of powdered milk under her bedsheets on a horribly hot night.

It's cathartic.

Using mice is out, unfortunately, as you're in the same room as I understand.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23349 on: February 26, 2011, 09:41:47 pm »

You know what, lay out a ultimatum on her, if she can't handle it then its obvious that she is being a real bitch.

If I lay an ultimatum on her, it allows her to lay an ultimatum on me and she has senior residency.  No thanks.

We're in different rooms, and I like to think of myself as a nice person >_>

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23350 on: February 26, 2011, 09:44:37 pm »

We're in different rooms, and I like to think of myself as a nice person >_>

1000% nice people tend to have their niceness taken for granted. Rose, thorns, etc. Just use the mice then. It's awesome, and best of all, it allows for a follow-up.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23351 on: February 26, 2011, 09:48:47 pm »

No.  Not worth the shame.

In 12 minutes, I have to get back to work.  Phoo.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #23352 on: February 26, 2011, 09:51:02 pm »

Good luck then, Vector.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23353 on: February 26, 2011, 09:52:51 pm »

No.  Not worth the shame.

Shame? There is no shame in pulling practical jokes on roommates. Some folks even walled in the door to someone's room. Others disabled someone's car alarm, took the car apart and built it back together on the roof. (happened at a mechanics college over the weekend)

Good luck with work, anyway.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23354 on: February 26, 2011, 09:54:00 pm »

Well then this is just something you will have to get used to then, really sucks but if you're considered lesser than her then she's just abusing her authority over you cause she knows she can win. I sorry that this happened to you even though i had no doing in this matter.
Pages: 1 ... 1555 1556 [1557] 1558 1559 ... 8167