Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1489 1490 [1491] 1492 1493 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9470930 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #22350 on: February 12, 2011, 06:09:50 pm »

Two right hands?
Now that's freaky
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22351 on: February 12, 2011, 06:10:16 pm »

Two right arms then? I mean, I heard the expression of having two left hands, but this is ridiculous.

Bluh, ninja

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22352 on: February 12, 2011, 06:34:45 pm »

I used to do that. The jacket is just really loose and poofy, so it holds its shape decently enough. Then just bring your arm out of the sleeve and down to your pocket. Conspicuous when in action, but when you finish it's the perfect crime.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Shambling Zombie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22353 on: February 12, 2011, 06:35:05 pm »

Notice how you can't see his other right hand. I wonder if it's just something stuffed into the arm-sleeve and resting on the desk. From where his hand would be placed, you could probably see the back end of a pencil or pen if he was writing on a piece of paper with his hand there.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #22354 on: February 12, 2011, 06:39:18 pm »

It shouldn't be too hard.
Mid-Highschool teachers aren't very intelligent.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #22355 on: February 12, 2011, 06:40:59 pm »

It shouldn't be too hard.
Mid-Highschool teachers aren't very intelligent.
Hey hey hey.  I know a bunch of teachers in my school that are really cool.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22356 on: February 12, 2011, 06:42:33 pm »

I dunno, examiners can be pretty paranoid.  For instance, it used to be the case here that if two of your exams clashed and there wasn't time to do them both you'd have to go and spend the night at a teacher's house.  There's all sorts of odd isolation things you have to do.

I mean, you should remember that teachers were once students.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22357 on: February 12, 2011, 07:46:39 pm »

*sigh*

I'm at that stupid stage between being a happily lonely internet nerd and a happily lonely nerd who spends less time on the internet and more time reading books and solving math problems.

Part of the transition is vacuuming the crumbs out of my bed and getting my sleeping nest otherwise in order.  This is good, but not very pleasant.

I want to live with clean people someday.  For now, I will just practice to make sure they will accept me when that day comes.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22358 on: February 12, 2011, 07:51:37 pm »

Dog's hogging my pillow, my legs hurt after tripping on the stairs 3 times this evening(morning?), and my usual migraine's worse than ever.

This is not a sleeping night.

*sigh*

I'm at that stupid stage between being a happily lonely internet nerd and a happily lonely nerd who spends less time on the internet and more time reading books and solving math problems.
Eh, do both simultaneously.
Part of the transition is vacuuming the crumbs out of my bed and getting my sleeping nest otherwise in order.  This is good, but not very pleasant.
*looks at bed* would do that too, but it would be ultimately futile.

I want to live with clean people someday.
So do I. Or rather, I wanna live either alone, or with people who aren't arseholes.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22359 on: February 12, 2011, 07:53:36 pm »

Simultaneously is not going to fly because my sources of pleasure have been changing a lot recently.  There was a while when most of the things I wanted to learn were easier to get on the internet; now they're quite a bit easier to get offline.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #22360 on: February 12, 2011, 07:55:42 pm »

yea the Hindu added Buddha into their god mob due to his popularity, hes not a god, you're supposed to follow his guidelines for better life.

no man, he's totally an incarnation of Krishna, he's just incognito.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22361 on: February 12, 2011, 07:56:28 pm »

Simultaneously is not going to fly because my sources of pleasure have been changing a lot recently.  There was a while when most of the things I wanted to learn were easier to get on the internet; now they're quite a bit easier to get offline.
so i assume you discovered the library?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22362 on: February 12, 2011, 07:59:09 pm »

so i assume you discovered the library?

Nah.  I own most of the things I want to read right now.

I discovered that I really, really want to know the rest of what Rousseau wrote on the social contract, and I'd like to have my attention span back now.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22363 on: February 12, 2011, 08:36:53 pm »

I accidentally bit the inside of my mouth the other day. Still hurts whenever I touch it. Having to carry a little tube of Bonjela everywhere, and that stuff is weird when you put it on. Especially if you smear it around too much and get a mouth full of tingly.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22364 on: February 12, 2011, 09:00:22 pm »

Bleh.. I seemingly passed out while throwing up and scared the shit out of Yumi who found me unconscious leaning over the toilet.. Fun.
*Hugs*
Pages: 1 ... 1489 1490 [1491] 1492 1493 ... 8167