Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1486 1487 [1488] 1489 1490 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9469528 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #22305 on: February 12, 2011, 05:01:47 am »

So yeah, couldn't get my Steam account back because I don't have access to a scanner. Frick!

Have you purchased anything through Steam store?

Or: Do you have a camera?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22306 on: February 12, 2011, 05:02:25 am »

No aaaaand no.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #22307 on: February 12, 2011, 05:04:32 am »

Well, do you know anyone who does?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22308 on: February 12, 2011, 05:05:42 am »

This has nothing to do with your Steam account, he just wants you to take pictures of yourself in a variety of silly and suggestive hats.

Warning you ahead of time.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22309 on: February 12, 2011, 05:08:05 am »

Probably. Not that it matters though since my brother ran off with the manual for Dawn of war 2, which was pretty much the only game I still have the CD code for.
Arsehole.

This has nothing to do with your Steam account, he just wants you to take pictures of yourself in a variety of silly and suggestive hats.

Warning you ahead of time.
I can get behind silly :P

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #22310 on: February 12, 2011, 05:11:51 am »

Silly doesn't like it from behind. She's a face to-face kinda gal.

Why did I say that?

Anyway, yeah, you sound pretty stuffed here. If you can't get that good back, or at least proof that the games you have boxes for or yours and registered in your Steam account, there's not much luck.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22311 on: February 12, 2011, 06:06:58 am »

Cat is looking adorable.
No camera to take a picture with...

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #22312 on: February 12, 2011, 08:26:27 am »

Technically Buddhists are atheists as well. And I guess naturalistic pantheists are too, in a sense of the word.
Certain Bhuddists believe gods exist but are simply beings on another level of existance also in need of enlightenment. I'm not sure what the most popular theory is in Bhuddism, but I'm pretty sure it includes gods.

Actually, I was thinking of becoming a Bhuddist. I've been looking into it over the past few days and I really like the sound of it.
I remember telling a classmate that Bhuddism was an atheist religion and then he started saying that I was wrong because they believe in Bhudda. I pointed out that Bhudda isn't a god, but he was so set on me being wrong that he didn't listen to me.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22313 on: February 12, 2011, 09:58:12 am »

After eating two yogurts and downing all of my funny drink, I feel sick. But I still want to eat the other yogurts T_T

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #22314 on: February 12, 2011, 10:05:22 am »

Technically Buddhists are atheists as well. And I guess naturalistic pantheists are too, in a sense of the word.
Certain Bhuddists believe gods exist but are simply beings on another level of existance also in need of enlightenment. I'm not sure what the most popular theory is in Bhuddism, but I'm pretty sure it includes gods.

Actually, I was thinking of becoming a Bhuddist. I've been looking into it over the past few days and I really like the sound of it.
I remember telling a classmate that Bhuddism was an atheist religion and then he started saying that I was wrong because they believe in Bhudda. I pointed out that Bhudda isn't a god, but he was so set on me being wrong that he didn't listen to me.

I think there's an extremely large number of Buddhist denominations with differing views.
These include, if I recall correctly, several syncretic* denominations that claim that Buddha Gutama Sidhartha was an avatar of the Hindu deity Vishnu (and therefore also the reincarnation of Krishna as well).

*Characterized by the blending of two or more religious belief systems into a new system.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22315 on: February 12, 2011, 10:07:44 am »

yea the Hindu added Buddha into their god mob due to his popularity, hes not a god, you're supposed to follow his guidelines for better life.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #22316 on: February 12, 2011, 10:54:15 am »

Oh gog my Dad is making blueberry cake for breakfast get it away from me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22317 on: February 12, 2011, 11:06:10 am »

Work. Large amounts of pain. Today is not going to be fun. I'll probably have to help move stuff out of the old house after work. Bluh.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22318 on: February 12, 2011, 01:49:52 pm »

yea the Hindu added Buddha into their god mob due to his popularity, hes not a god, you're supposed to follow his guidelines for better life.
Not exclusive goals though, so no harm done.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #22319 on: February 12, 2011, 02:07:14 pm »

Coming to terms with the fact that I'm actually a really really boring person.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 1486 1487 [1488] 1489 1490 ... 8167