Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1479 1480 [1481] 1482 1483 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9472621 times)

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #22200 on: February 11, 2011, 06:14:26 pm »

So, twilight is on tv right now... And somehow it is even worse then I remember. It might have something to do with the fact that the last time I watched it, a cute girl on my arm was involved, but without that to sweeten the deal this is even worse then people critisize it for being!

Edward: This is what I am.
Bells: It shines like diamonds! Your beautiful.
Edward: Beautiful? This is the skin of a killer!

God this sucks... That made me sad today.

The solution is obvious. You must seek out Stephanie Meyer and drive a wooden stake through her heart.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22201 on: February 11, 2011, 06:16:50 pm »

Blah blah emotional issues
Blah blah I am a woman
blah blah this will never work
blah blah oh right let me hook up with someone else.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22202 on: February 11, 2011, 06:18:04 pm »

Er... female pronouns for you now, or what?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #22203 on: February 11, 2011, 06:20:39 pm »

"Stuff is just made up" for Fox News. Seriously, what the fuck? I mean, it isn't exactly news that Fox isn't unbiased, just not to that degree (possible exaggeration aside).
Why am I not surprised at all?

I'm still suprised that there is anybody who takes Fox News seriously in the first place.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22204 on: February 11, 2011, 06:26:22 pm »

I was making fun of Twilight -.-'
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22205 on: February 11, 2011, 06:30:17 pm »

I'd forgotten about that part of the thread, and thought you were having genuine gender identity issues.  Uh... sorry.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22206 on: February 11, 2011, 06:30:46 pm »

I'd forgotten about that part of the thread, and thought you were having genuine gender identity issues.  Uh... sorry.
That would be interesting! Can we go over that one day?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22207 on: February 11, 2011, 06:31:33 pm »

But... Leafsnail... why are you posting for me?  I mean, that's pretty much what I'd say, but... but...

I was making fun of Twilight -.-'

... Ah, well.  Just a bit confused as to what "I am a woman" has to do with the plot of Twilight.  I did read it, actually.

And yeah, it was really bad.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22208 on: February 11, 2011, 06:32:05 pm »

>:O

I am a man. I will always be a man. I am a homosexual but for the love of jesus I am a man >:L

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22209 on: February 11, 2011, 06:33:55 pm »

I am a man. I will always be a man. I am a homosexual but for the love of jesus I am a man >:L

Just making sure you still identified that way =)

As Leafsnail said, we both seem to have confused ourselves a little.

GamerKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • All hail Urist McNoble and his adamantium socks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22210 on: February 11, 2011, 06:35:31 pm »

Hey, back to Twilight for a second, did you know one of the drafts for the twilight film made it into an action movie? There was a Korean FBI agent who was hunting Edward, who was monumentally badass, SWAT teams in the trees and the vampires were killing them. Bella was fighting, her dad died and it was kind of like Blade with a white guy.

We must hunt and destroy the one who discarded this script.
Love is just a chemical. We give it meaning by choice.

Dwarf Fortress : Crimes Against Nature, Man, God, Sanity and Simple Common Sense Simulator.

Dwarf Fortress: Turning men into monsters, and kittens into food since 2006.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22211 on: February 11, 2011, 06:38:31 pm »

Hey, back to Twilight for a second, did you know one of the drafts for the twilight film made it into an action movie? There was a Korean FBI agent who was hunting Edward, who was monumentally badass, SWAT teams in the trees and the vampires were killing them. Bella was fighting, her dad died and it was kind of like Blade with a white guy.

We must hunt and destroy the one who discarded this script.

It would not have been as good as you want it to be. No, those bookes were written by either
a) Somebody who has no idea in the world how to write a book, not even the tinyest little bit. They did not think about what they were doing and just scribbled down there sick vampiric fantasys.
b) Somebody who had a very, very good idea of how to write a book, and was evil.

I am now sad there is no Blade/Twilight crossover.
As am I.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22212 on: February 11, 2011, 06:39:04 pm »

No skynet to connect to here either.

You are free of skynet. You are off the grid. Be the hero humanity needs against the machines.

And yeah, it's gonna be crummy not having you around as much. At least we can be don't-have-as-much-time-for-steam buddies.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22213 on: February 11, 2011, 06:40:22 pm »

Just making sure you still identified that way =)

As Leafsnail said, we both seem to have confused ourselves a little.
4+ years is a long time to think about your identity.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22214 on: February 11, 2011, 06:42:55 pm »

4+ years is a long time to think about your identity.

Yup.  I figured out something I didn't want to know about mine after 8 years of trying to ignore it as I questioned and deluded myself.

I just didn't want to be rude, in case you were trying to tell us something.

Pages: 1 ... 1479 1480 [1481] 1482 1483 ... 8167