Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1282 1283 [1284] 1285 1286 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9490477 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #19245 on: December 29, 2010, 07:48:04 pm »

Bleah, not feeling too well as of recent.

Annoys me quite a bit, seeing as I had work today, and it came out of nowhere, and furthermore, I was supposed to visit my dad tomorrow and help him setup things for a New Year's party. Whether I'm still going or not is a toss up. Hopefully, I'm as quick a healer as I say I am. Not looking forward to being sick for the new year.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19246 on: December 29, 2010, 07:48:53 pm »

Blarg, Temple Of The Roguelike's still down!!!
*Hugs*

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #19247 on: December 29, 2010, 07:49:41 pm »

The acoustics in the stairwell are perfect for amplifying my parents being racist right into my room.

Blerrrrg.

My grandfather says "colored", but when you think about it, that's the polite term from when he was our age. So bear that in mind when making judgement calls on older people.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19248 on: December 29, 2010, 08:02:54 pm »

The acoustics in the stairwell are perfect for amplifying my parents being racist right into my room.

Blerrrrg.

My grandfather says "colored", but when you think about it, that's the polite term from when he was our age. So bear that in mind when making judgement calls on older people.

Nikov, you still haven't told me how you fixed that GPU of yours with a hacksaw. :P

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19249 on: December 29, 2010, 08:27:25 pm »

Blerrrrg.
His entire experience with black people is living in our area whose population is 80% black. When the term worse than animals is thrown around it's kinda hard to just stand there. I know they meant specifically the guys on the street acting like jackasses and not a whole ethnic race, but still.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19250 on: December 30, 2010, 12:44:45 am »

I got really far, and really good, in a game I like. Then, everything I had was taken. Then, trying to start back towards the top, I was killed. It is a permadeath game. I am just not going to play it ever again.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19251 on: December 30, 2010, 12:45:27 am »

What game?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19252 on: December 30, 2010, 12:53:12 am »

Haven and Hearth. It is essentially impossible to ever catch up/restart without having powerful friends that are generous with handouts.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19253 on: December 30, 2010, 02:14:34 am »

In 45 minutes Ill be leaving to visit my relatives because mother said so. Doesn't help that I hate my relatives. Anyway, I'm going to be away for 4-5 days.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19254 on: December 30, 2010, 02:16:31 am »

I just realized that I now have money, and by extension can buy Warhammer stuff.

I thought I got over this.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19255 on: December 30, 2010, 02:32:02 am »

Linux dosbox won't let me alt+tab.
Thankfully, though, just like the mac (never tested it on win7 because alt+tabbing always worked), I can alt+enter twice to detach the cursor.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #19256 on: December 30, 2010, 03:17:19 am »

A charge got reversed on my card. That charge was for putting money into my Steam wallet. I already used that money to buy stuff. I'm afraid of what will result from this. At best, I just got $50 (this is INCREDIBLY unlikely). At worst, my Steam account is about to implode. Although most likely, I think I'll just temporarily lose the games I paid for. I wonder how long it will take to get some kind of contact from Valve, as I'm sure they'll notice being short some money.

Whatever, I'll deal with it when it comes up. I just have to remember to not use that $50...

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19257 on: December 30, 2010, 03:35:14 am »

that's happened to me before.

I still have the games.

I theoretically also have the money.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #19258 on: December 30, 2010, 03:41:44 am »

Okay, so I likely just gained $50 for no reason whatsoever. Awesome. I'm still going to wait a while and see what happens before I do anything with it, just to be on the safe side.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19259 on: December 30, 2010, 03:43:30 am »

I doubt Valve cares about fifty bucks.
Hello Hunam
Pages: 1 ... 1282 1283 [1284] 1285 1286 ... 8167